Gabriella Lindley #59 moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8516D1C6-7126-4B02-BDA2-00AE47507F18.jpeg

HAHAHAHAAH I also found this I replied to one of her stupid weed tweets. Don’t know what the original was as obviously it was deleted but we can only imagine what it was 😂😂😂😂 howling !

• Haha
Reactions: 46
The problem for her if she starts doing proper house renovation content she’ll be found and watched by people looking for serious house renovation content and if they know even just a little bit they’ll spot her bullshit a mile off, it’s easy when you’re only speaking to arse licking minions who probably still live at home or are in school.

Reactions: 25
my god, Alfie’s profile! 🌜I hope the poor bairn doesn’t get his chin and gums.
Oh my gosh?! Remember Gabby's side profile drawings with razor sharp jawlines and pointy, prominent chins? She was inspired by Alfie, after all! 🤣🤣🤣

Also:
GABRIELLA LINDLEY # 60: NO TOD AY

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Do you think they ever joke about her? “Oh my god Alfie imagine if we run into gabby!” And they both burst out laughing 😂
I can imagine them both running and hiding behind a wall with their hand over otters mouth so she can’t make a noise 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thread suggestion : moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan 🤪😉

I like fillyjonks and the no tod ay suggestion. 🤣 (Can we have both 😜)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Gabriella Lindley #60 All she does is complain, only friend is called Jane, bloomin’ 3 day spag boo agAIN!

Gabriella Lindley #60 All she does is complain, only friend is called Jane, bloomin’ 3 day spag boo agAIN!
Gabriella Lindley #60 All day she just whines, down steps she declines, and make friends? That’s crossing the line!

Gabriella Lindley #60 All day she just whines, down steps she declines, and make friends? That’s crossing the line!
Gabriella Lindley #60 Barely leaves her flat and even Nellie thinks she’s a t…

sorry i woke up early and I’m bored 😂

Reactions: 10
Lol @ not going on bars cos they’re loOoOoud. She had a mental breakdown the day she was going into one and was wearing giant palazzo pants and everyone was dressed up. I’ve been into bars in my freaking work uniform a few times after a couple of drinks outside at a last minute happy hour thing kicked off into a proper night out. Got a few laughs but no fucks were given because everyone’s just out with their groups of friends having fun. My workmates didn’t care either because, who cares?!

Reactions: 43
I’m trying to imagine Gabbie at a water park. Or skating, or doing laser tag for that matter. She’s put herself into a position where it’s actually impossible to imagine her doing anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’m trying to imagine Gabbie at a water park. Or skating, or doing laser tag for that matter. She’s put herself into a position where it’s actually impossible to imagine her doing anything.
She would literally just sit on the side moaning at everyone else the whole time and trying to guilt them into going to her flat to watch friends and eat chocolates in their PJs.

Reactions: 12
I hate the way it's yet again about pitting different types of people against each other...I like bars and I love a theme park too...Gabby doesn't even get a say in this tbh because she literally doesn't do any of those things either lol?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Screenshot_20220118-073353.png

Just watching her new studio vlog and she talked about redesigning the thank you card and this is it.

"not today." Is her THANK YOU CARD!!!

WHAT!!!

She is literally giving customers a card that says "not today" as a thank you. Does she not realise how weird that is??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 90
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.