Gabriella Lindley #59 moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she had really broken her leg by falling down the stairs, she wouldn’t have just mentioned it once in a facts about me video. She definitely would have gone on about it endlessly for sympathy.

Reactions: 26
Gobs blocked me on tiktok recently, but her videos still appear on my fyp?! When I click on her profile it shows me nothing, and I can't read any comments either.

I can't escape 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Gabriella Lindley #60 Pretends to thrive but her life is a dive, just a lonely virgin who cannot drive!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
If she had really broken her leg by falling down the stairs, she wouldn’t have just mentioned it once in a facts about me video. She definitely would have gone on about it endlessly for sympathy.
It would have been the worst broken leg ever that required a million and one corrective surgeries

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Gabriella Lindley #60 - House flipper, paint stripper, gravy dipper, poo box tipper

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Jewniper Jane’s insipid little “oo Gabb-eh” is what sends me off into orbit whenever I see this. Like if someone I know stacked it on the stairs I’d probably be all “tit! You okay?! Or a gasp or something.. but there’s just this little meek “oo gabbeh” I don’t know why it makes me laugh so hard but it does 😂
If that was my Mum, she’d be like “bloody hell love, what you done, ya daft bint”🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gabriella Lindley #60 Embrace change, sewfa exchange, album lacking in vewcal range

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Why is she replying to comments again on that YouTube tiktok account 😭 the video where she fell down the steps. It’s so embarrassing stop replying Gabby

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Why is she replying to comments again on that YouTube tiktok account 😭 the video where she fell down the steps. It’s so embarrassing stop replying Gabby
Because she’s a massive narcissist! She thinks by replying to crappy comments with “ :) “ it will scare people???

0D92C9BD-C349-4322-A5E0-DDD414B77EAD.jpeg

Oh my god duck offfffff you bleeping sap

• Haha
Reactions: 62
So she's being forced to stay in the flat longer than she wants because of her own stupidity regarding the window company (yes things can happen beyond your control but I doubt she did correct research or followed things up correctly) and this gal really thinks she has the skills to 'flip' properties as a job? What a piece of scum.

Reactions: 23
Gabriella Lindley - Still got the Christmas chocs, still looking for a box in which to have a poo… but now it’s time for a new kitchen too

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Celebrity is a bit of a push but I hope this poor blocked lassie and her sister are here with us sharing in the hilarity.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Celebrity is a bit of a push but I hope this poor blocked lassie and her sister are here with us sharing in the hilarity.
I’m dying for more people to see this video and comment on it. She blocked me on Twitter for saying this…
0EA1C7E1-49EE-4055-9D92-FCEF794DE649.jpeg
058E0ED5-331E-4115-8F3E-6B6513BC8695.jpeg

And this is what someone replied haha
5757FA91-2B16-4D29-BD5E-8781E0822509.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.