Gabriella Lindley #57 100k richer but everyone's ditched her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's probably the sherry, but I've got the silliest mental image of her nostrils cavernously flaring as she inhales a whole ham into them.
Pissing myself at this image. But I’m with you on that, definitely the Prosecco making me howl πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thank you for making me laugh out loud more times than I can count you wonders ❀ Have the best Christmas! Xx
I’d LOVE to see your camera roll… bet it’s full of these gabboon drawings πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Merry Christmas my 25+ haters. Hope we’re all treated to a Twitter meltdown before the end of the year x

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all have a great day πŸ˜€

For someone that does duck all, gobbles sure does give us a lot of material to work with, doesn’t she? 😜🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Merry Christmas everyone! Someone I follow on Instagram had an allergic reaction to the vaccine and my mind immediately went to Gobby lol

Reactions: 4
Please can we get this in a thread title πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

happy Christmas everyone ❀ Thanks for all the laughs. @Randomlyorange please can we have a Christmas themed nellies predicament at some point soon? 😘 those are my absolute fave!!

much love to everyone x
We need to get them all added to the wiki too!!

Merry Christmas all πŸ–

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Merry Christmas gang and happy 25th December to those of you not celebrating, cheers for the lols and may Gobby continue to bring us amazing material to work with πŸŽ„

Reactions: 8
Merry Christmas everyone, thank you for all the wonderful laughs the past year! Much love, be merry (but not tew much, Gabby is all alone don’t yew know) xoxoxo

Reactions: 6
Merry Christmas ya wee trolls! Bets on how long it takes for gobs to accidentally give us a glimpse of Jane or show us she's in Thurgoland

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The merriest of Christmases to you all! I know it hasn't been the easiest of years so if you're not having a great one, we are all here with you ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Christmas Day and she’s as toxic as ever.
Hope you all have the merriest of days and spend it doing whatever your heart desires πŸŽ„β€
47E5080B-676F-4452-B1DB-623BECA167CE.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Merry Christmas troll babes πŸŽ„πŸŒŸ I'd like to thank Gabby for meeting some of the most witty people I know, right here on this thread πŸ₯Ί I hope yew all enjoy your beige roast dinners, and not forgetting the watery gravy of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Merry Christmas all you sew old over 25+ sew bullying haterzzzz! Hope yew are all having a sew lovely day!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her "boyfriend" who she was supposed to spend her birthday with but sadly got called to an emergency cricket match at the last minute.

As you do.
That’s megga crappy, I wouldn’t wish that on anyone. Has she shared a pic of him on socials?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Merry Christmas hope you all have a great day, I hope we get the annual new year new me post.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.