Gabriella Lindley #57 100k richer but everyone's ditched her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve recently gone back darker (not to my natural hair colour but similar) from dying my hair blonde for about a year and a half. I’ve both box dyed it and had it bleached/toned professionally. I’ve never come across after a professional appointment where someone who’s “genuinely happy” with the result after bleaching, says that they’ll use tons of purple shampoo to get the brassy tones out. I can definitely see after box dying your hair blonde (especially going from a darker shade) why you’d use a lot of purple shampoo, but most professional hairdressers don’t just leave streaks of orange and yellow in your hair after bleaching it and it isn’t necessary to use purple shampoo on bleached hair beyond maintenance of the colour between washes, not to fix the tone of your hair, that’s what toner is for 😅

Reactions: 31
Gabriella Lindley #58 Hair like straw, stickers galore, still a bore.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yeah if she hadn’t mentioned she’d been crying, no one would’ve known. Attention bleep.

Reactions: 32
Ffs what’s that stupid mask over us now? Thought the same person had commented loads of times 🙄🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Bless her, she had to sit at the hairdressers today. Not a thought to the millions of people who have to actually work every day with other people whether they like it or not.
Imagine being her hairdresser and seeing that on her page. And that’s why your hair is still canary yellow, Gobby! 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s really going to end up with a head like Cynthia from Rugrats, isn’t she?

Sew sew healthy!

• Haha
She’s really going to end up with a head like Cynthia from Rugrats, isn’t she?

Sew sew healthy!
It’ll have taken her longer to get to the colour she wants, than the length of time she will have her hair that colour before she dyes it again. 🙄

Reactions: 12
I’m sew sew curious as to whether she’s going to acknowledge that she hates her orange hair or not 😂

Reactions: 10
Gabby… just box dye it. We know you want to and honestly we want you to too. It’s horrendous. It’s not the New Years glow up of your dreams. Yeah you’ll lose the group bet but honestly you always prove us right anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm taking April Fool's day for the 2022 sweepstake. Anyone else remember when she dyed her hair pink "for a prank" hahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wish purple shampoo it won’t lighten. She needs her hair lighter it’s so orange and brassy. Purple shampoo will grab to the dry Damaged parts and turn them purple tones

Reactions: 4
I'm laughing at the fact that Gabby keeps throwing money at the hairdresser to prewve us haters wrong about the hair. Also she was defo crying about the fact that no matter what she does she can't convince us she wasn't in Thurgoland for Christmas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Gabby… just box dye it. We know you want to and honestly we want you to too. It’s horrendous. It’s not the New Years glow up of your dreams. Yeah you’ll lose the group bet but honestly you always prove us right anyway
Pmsl@ “It’s not the New Years glow up of your dreams” 🤣🤣🤣 She really wanted that ‘new year, new me’ didn’t she? 😂😂😂😂 She wanted to swish into the new year with her dream hair style/colour.
But instead it looks like the hairdresser hit the new year bubbly a bit too early and took the garden shears to her head, and slapped a bottle of Poundland yellow hair dye on it. But not to worry gobbles eh, purple shampoo will sort it 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's Jane's birthday on new years day, wonder if they'll spend it together. I remember in a vlog once she said "does anyone do new year presents? We do cos it's my mum's birthday" like.... That's not the same thing 😂 guess she was trying to be quirky. "we don't do Xmas presents, we do new year presents" 😂

• Haha
Do you guys remember when she would go all the way back to thurgoland or Sheffield (I think) because it was in her opinion the best hair dressers but really it was just the most affordable for her and every time her hair came out looking tit ? All this money and she can’t even find a decent stylist

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.