Gabriella Lindley #57 100k richer but everyone's ditched her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you mean @Excuse me? I don’t think she posts that often usually. Possibly busy with work?
Thanks detective Albi 😄 what do you mean busy with work, are you implying she works just as hard as Gabby with her 8am-4am Jewnipuh Mewn play shop?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Honestly idk how Jane came up with 25 present ideas 😂 People like Gabby are the hardest to gift things to because they already own everything they want/need
I assumed gabriella bought them herself? That and old PR items.

I also have a seeking suspicion she opened the whole thing one day back in November to have her content for tikt0k and ig already filmed ensuring she wouldn't have to do a teeny bit if work every day. Hands down she also bought a chocolate calendar probably to make her feel less sad she doesn't get sent the Dior one by the PR's.

Happy Christmas Eve Tattlers. May your iced mice pies be ham filled (or quorn ham filled) and eaten in the bath while re watching friends. 🎄🎅⛪🦌🕯

Reactions: 20
Nah, I don’t buy it, this is an old photo. She’s sat under a blanket on the sofa in Thurgoland, scowling at her dad.
It also reads like she's not going to be one of those that are spending Christmas day alone...

Reactions: 31
Thanks detective Albi 😄 what do you mean busy with work, are you implying she works just as hard as Gabby with her 8am-4am Jewnipuh Mewn play shop?
Don’t be silly, nobody works as hard as Gobulous! 🙄😏🤣

It also reads like she's not going to be one of those that are spending Christmas day alone...
She’s definitely either got Jane there with her, or Jane has picked her up to go home. She’s a lying toe rag. But we knew that already 😜

Reactions: 15
I know we’ve moved on but I can’t help add.. I am from Scotland and would say ‘scon’ 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Couldn’t make it any more obvious that she reads here with her latest Instagram story 😂
E43532F3-4067-45C0-897F-21777CFECFE3.jpeg

6DCD8DBF-B3D2-4AB3-8315-3D17AFB3F98B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Lol doesn’t mean Jane isn’t there, gobbles! Unless I see a time stamped photo of Jane at home with the cats, then she’s there with you, and you’re a big fat liar! 😝

3.2.1 GO!
If anything I’d say it just shows Jane was packing the presents into the car when she took the video for the story as they’ve all disappeared. That or it was a video from before she wrapped any presents

She uploaded a Tiktok showing she filmed the initial Smile Direct content at the beginning of October but has she even worn her aligners? Or was she lying about it being a 4-5 week delivery time?
16D77E6D-B33F-4FE3-9400-3BC0DB6294E8.jpeg

B7038E9A-78BF-47F8-B818-FAAC1C1B771F.jpeg

7623B604-C6AE-4A75-820E-F283F40BD428.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Omg did anyone else see that she posted a story saying something like “out for breakfast” and it was a picture of I assume her dad at the table? She’s already deleted it for some reason. I should have got a screenshot!
Surely he’s not staying in her sacred home after all the ~trauma~?

I might be hallucinating but I swear I saw it!

• Wow
Chiming in to say this is my main thread too, I follow a few others but always make sure to catch up with Gobby. Love youse lot. 😂

Can’t wait to see what cryptic tit she posts tomorrow - @Doc your card is amazing 😂 Merry Christmas to all us scummy trolls and 25+ haters 💖🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.