Gabriella Lindley #57 100k richer but everyone's ditched her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She bangs on about being SEW independent and yet can’t be alone on Christmas Day. Maybe I’m hardened to it, but it’s just a day and if you’re “SEW INDEPENDENT” and apparently actively hate your family home then surely you’d be fine? She does nothing but sit on her arse in front of the TV for the other 364 days of the year, Christmas Day is no bloody different!

Reactions: 45
I wouldn’t be too smug gobshite. You were second best. Your mum is only there because George and Sophie are isolating. Otherwise she’d be up there having a good time, instead of sitting in your crappy damp flat, eating crappy food, where she’s spent most of the year running around after your bleeping useless fat arse!
MERRY CHRISTMAS! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I wouldn’t be too smug gobshite. You were second best. Your mum is only there because George and Sophie are isolating. Otherwise she’d be up there having a good time, instead of sitting in your crappy damp flat, eating crappy food, where she’s spent most of the year running around after your bleeping useless fat arse!
MERRY CHRISTMAS! 😜
I read this as "crappy damp flap" and honestly wouldn't be surprised, the dirty cow. I bet her dad made plans to spend Christmas with his partner since George was isolating and Jane felt a bit off by that, so honestly Gabby is third best there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Merry Christmas haters! Hope you’ve had a day filled with lasagne baths, smelling cat tit, and of course white grout. Have put my thinking cap on for a Christmas themed Nellies Predicament 💜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I read this as "crappy damp flap" and honestly wouldn't be surprised, the dirty cow. I bet her dad made plans to spend Christmas with his partner since George was isolating and Jane felt a bit off by that, so honestly Gabby is third best there 😂
Lol well as I don’t know what her dads doing, I thought I’d play it safe with second best at least, but yeah, her dad probably got a better offer lol so Jane decided to shut that whinging brat up and spend it with her.
Notice how Gobby left it till the last minute to let everyone know that she wasn’t spending it on her own after all, even though she’s obviously known she’s not spending it on her own for a few days at least. Just wanted to milk that sympathy for all its worth 🙄 classic Gobs! With her crappy damp flaps 🤣🤣🤣

Merry Christmas haters! Hope you’ve had a day filled with lasagne baths, smelling cat tit, and of course white grout. Have put my thinking cap on for a Christmas themed Nellies Predicament 💜
Can’t wait 😊

Reactions: 7
I don’t know how I always check just as she posts but- #JusticeForJane
View attachment 943447
Sew quirky 🙃

Also that cheeseboard was tragic. How does she manage to suck the joy out of everything including something as basic as a Christmas food and drink.

Hope everyone who celebrates had a nice day today and I hope everyone that doesn’t celebrate also had a nice day 🥰

Reactions: 37
Cheese board is not a plate of bleeping cathedral city and an Apple

Ps merry Christmas x

• Haha
Reactions: 65
That must be the only green thing she’s consumed all year and of course she has to have green juice on Christmas because she’s #notlikeothergirls 🤪 have a turkey sandwich and shut up Gabby 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I don't even know why do I keep hoping for Jane to do better tbh. Anyway...

Merry Christmas you scummy trolls! This year has been wonderful over here!🎄🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Regarding the green juice, is it just literal green juice or like a specific recipe? (Blame my silly question on extremely tired mommy brain...)

Reactions: 8
This girl is pathetic. Clearly Jane had no intentions of being there or she definitely would've made a proper Xmas spread. As if on Christmas she’d wanna eat that tit so Gabriella has deffo last minute guilt tripped her.

Why is she so damn weird and toxic

Reactions: 38
Bollocks did someone with her childlike palate enjoy a bleeping green juice

Reactions: 25
Gobs could afford to deliveroo a fancy Xmas meal as a thank you to her mum for driving across the country to see her on Xmas day. But no,
Cheese.

Reactions: 49
Whose gonna buy this album? She’s not even relevant any more. If she’d done this when she was doing those covers with Hobbie etc it probably would have done well. Years too late tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.