Gabriella Lindley #57 100k richer but everyone's ditched her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thatā€™s megga crappy, I wouldnā€™t wish that on anyone. Has she shared a pic of him on socials?
Are you being facetious???
If not, there was no boyfriend. Emergency cricket match??? Loooool

Merry Christmas everybody xx

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Are you being facetious???
If not, there was no boyfriend. Emergency cricket match??? Loooool

Merry Christmas everybody xx
It would've been more believable if she had said he had an emergency surgery, at least we'd know he'd received the Lindley-Longbottom discount code.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I guess better than lying about it and someone catching her door open on youtube even though she's the bewst editor ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
And just like that Gabby gets her own way again. I wonder if Jane feels she has to keep her sweet as Gabby employs her - I bet if Jane decided she wanted to stay in Sheffield or god forbid go and see George and Sophie suddenly Gabby would have no need for her services and old Janeo would be out of a job.

canā€™t wait for the annual wanging on about how next year will be different.
I wonā€™t be holding my breath. Sheā€™ll still be an antisocial rude selfish hermit this time next year.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
I bet she proper went on the guilt trip to get Jane to stay though. Because I can imagine jane wanted to be with both Gaby and her brother, what mum wouldnt? Sheā€™s such a baby itā€™s insane

Reactions: 33
Offcourse Jane stayed. Canā€™t have gabby being alone throwing tantrums.

Reactions: 27
I bet she proper went on the guilt trip to get Jane to stay though. Because I can imagine jane wanted to be with both Gaby and her brother, what mum wouldnt? Sheā€™s such a baby itā€™s insane
To be fair, George is isolating I think. Still think it'll have been a guilt trip to get Jane to stay though.

Reactions: 12
To be fair, George is isolating I think. Still think it'll have been a guilt trip to get Jane to stay though.
Oh I didnā€™t know that tbf. But yeah sheā€™s been going on about being alone at Christmas for months so sheā€™s defo been building up to the guilt trip šŸ¤£

Reactions: 15
How pathetic is she she had this planned for months. Guilt tripping her mum to stay with her for Christmas instead of being with the rest of family is beyond sad.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
I would never begrudge anyone being with their family on Christmas Day and not being alone. I had to spend the day alone last year and it got to me more than I thought it would. With Gabby the bit that sticks is that sheā€™s made pass agg jabs about being alone for Christmas for weeks and now isnā€™t and is so shady and not transparent about things and lies herself into a corner that it all seems weird and off

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.