Gabriella Lindley #57 100k richer but everyone's ditched her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dying at the scone talk. I nearly died when my mates from Edinburgh told me they pronounced scone as "scon" instead of like bone. Weirdos 😂

said it before and will say it again, I’m pretty sure the whole story about her dad isn’t necessarily true. If he was that much of a wanker why would George, his mrs and Jane still associate with him?

(by no means am I saying he’s a angel from what I’ve seen previously on his Twitter)
And Jane is young enough why the duck wouldn't she move out and date ?

Reactions: 7
kingnelson, I am honoured and blushing! I don’t consider myself anywhere near as funny and clever as my co-mentions. I’m only on here so much because it’s the only thread on tattle I look at, apart from Demi Donnelly occasionally.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does Gabby know that if they lose their insurance then they won’t be able to carry out their work? And then all of the people waiting -if this is as big of a problem as it appears- will be trying to go to other places which will overwhelm other businesses so there will obviously be a delay in getting anything booked in? Which means if she is planning on selling in the next year as she claims, she won’t be able to add on the value of any windews because they won’t even be booked in? Can’t wait for that hissy fit and the ensuing buns
5424C1CA-CBA2-4024-ADCC-76E9BE34E7BC.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Does Gabby know that if they lose their insurance then they won’t be able to carry out their work? And then all of the people waiting -if this is as big of a problem as it appears- will be trying to go to other places which will overwhelm other businesses so there will obviously be a delay in getting anything booked in? Which means if she is planning on selling in the next year as she claims, she won’t be able to add on the value of any windews because they won’t even be booked in? Can’t wait for that hissy fit and the ensuing buns
View attachment 941383

In relation to the tweet , that is 10000% not how business insurance works, absolute BS

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is this why there's silence from Gabby? She's now not spending Christmas alone at all and doesn't want to admit it? (cos she loves to wallow in self-pity/will never admit something)

Reactions: 28
I have a sneaking suspicion that she's prefilmed opening that advent calendar in her own apartment so she won't get caught out being in Sheffield

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I have a sneaking suspicion that she's prefilmed opening that advent calendar in her own apartment so she won't get caught out being in Sheffield
I think she won't be able to resist the inevitable cat photos and she's going to go for the "I am being very selfless and doing it for my mum" angle.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I don't celebrate Christmas (becosss I'm Muslim not becosss I'm a bitter lonely hag like Gabby with no one to celebrate with), but I hope yew all have a gabulous time whether you're doing it alone or with family and friends. And if yew are celebrating alone then us 30+ hater trolls are here tew keep yew company ❤
This is my main thread despite having Ana as my pic, I just enjoy her resting witch face. I've been following Gabby's non eventful journey from gurugossiper, to youtalktrash and now here and this one is definitely my favourite and most welcoming 🥺 I always read this thread at the wrong time when I'm putting my toddler to sleep and she gets upset when I start shaking the bed from laughter. The Christmas miracle for me is for us to all receive the court date so that we can finally meet in our amazing court outfits 😭

Side note - I can't remember her username off the top of my head but there was a lovely someone that used to design the outfits, has anyone heard from her recently? I do miss seeing her posts on here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
I don't celebrate Christmas (becosss I'm Muslim not becosss I'm a bitter lonely hag like Gabby with no one to celebrate with), but I hope yew all have a gabulous time whether you're doing it alone or with family and friends. And if yew are celebrating alone then us 30+ hater trolls are here tew keep yew company ❤
This is my main thread despite having Ana as my pic, I just enjoy her resting witch face. I've been following Gabby's non eventful journey from gurugossiper, to youtalktrash and now here and this one is definitely my favourite and most welcoming 🥺 I always read this thread at the wrong time when I'm putting my toddler to sleep and she gets upset when I start shaking the bed from laughter. The Christmas miracle for me is for us to all receive the court date so that we can finally meet in our amazing court outfits 😭

Side note - I can't remember her username off the top of my head but there was a lovely someone that used to design the outfits, has anyone heard from her recently? I do miss seeing her posts on here.
I think you mean @Excuse me? I don’t think she posts that often usually. Possibly busy with work?

Reactions: 3
Is this why there's silence from Gabby? She's now not spending Christmas alone at all and doesn't want to admit it? (cos she loves to wallow in self-pity/will never admit something)
I would bet money on that being the case. She loves to act like she's some lone wolf but she always needs Jane to bail her out. Remember when she pretended she was spending her birthday alone but Jane was blatantly there? Gabs, it is fine to want to celebrate things with family or friends!

Reactions: 23
Found one! A vlog called a huge clear out - she's listening to songs from Hamilton 😁 there's definitely another where she says she likes the songs or whatever

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Found one! A vlog called a huge clear out - she's listening to songs from Hamilton 😁 there's definitely another where she says she likes the songs or whatever
But now Hamilton is much more popular she hates it, what a head. ☺

• Sick
Reactions: 23
This is also my main thread and although I don't post often I am here reading it daily and you guys honestly make me laugh so hard sometimes! Happy Christmas if you are celebrating guys ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm sew fond of this thread and its glorious members - nobody ever takes it too far, it's all in good humour and we never have drama or minion invasions.

Also I just passed this bus stop.

20211224_125432.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
A bit early still but Merry Christmas (& a Happy New Year) ya wee scummy trolls ❤
This thread has had me howling on some dark days. Maybe 2022 will be the year we will finally get to wear our fantastic court outfits 🥂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm sew fond of this thread and its glorious members - nobody ever takes it too far, it's all in good humour and we never have drama or minion invasions.

Also I just passed this bus stop.

View attachment 941744
Don’t tell her about this. This will be her next move destination! “What dew yew mean the hewms aren’t made of ham!!!???”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fillyjonk I love u but if you summon Gabbatron to SW London I am not going to be happy about it 😤
True, we do NOT want her. It wouldn't last anyway, she'd throw a Gobbly Wobbly the minute she found out Ham House is not her fantasy house made of ham.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bopping her big head along to "You'll be Back"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.