Gabriella Lindley #57 100k richer but everyone's ditched her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we just revisit the cricket gate with her boyfriend…. Is this the same boyfriend she got catfished by 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wtf? I don’t get what that clue has to do with a wet brush? Is her hair so long now it dangles into the toilet while she’s having a tit? OH WAIT… 💩 📦
I think they mean the 2nd gift but I'm not sure what it is. My brain went to shite straight away lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I refuse to believe that Jane isn’t trolling her with that Number 2 business.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I wondered if maybe the no 2 referenced is Olaplex No 2? But then I checked and it looks like that’s one of the in salon treatments, not an at home product.

So yeah, just a tit joke, pun intended.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I wondered if maybe the no 2 referenced is Olaplex No 2? But then I checked and it looks like that’s one of the in salon treatments, not an at home product.

So yeah, just a tit joke, pun intended.
Isn't it just because she got shampoo and conditioner on Day 2? (If she did, I know she did get them one day).

But yeah, I reckon Jane's really a secret tattler and enjoying the poo references. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her "boyfriend" who she was supposed to spend her birthday with but sadly got called to an emergency cricket match at the last minute.

As you do.
That's quite depressing. We've all been lonely but why lie about something like that?

Reactions: 11
Her "boyfriend" who she was supposed to spend her birthday with but sadly got called to an emergency cricket match at the last minute.

As you do.
I’m HOWLING every time this gets brought up it makes me piss 😂

Isn't it just because she got shampoo and conditioner on Day 2? (If she did, I know she did get them one day).

But yeah, I reckon Jane's really a secret tattler and enjoying the poo references. 😄
I remember on my old account people used to say I was Jane 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Gabby’s birthdays every year are entertainment just because of the lies she tells, the imaginary boyfriend and then saying she spent her 2020 birthday on her own when we saw Jane open a door in the background 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I’m actually Jane and lol me and bev (fillyjonk) love u all
That reminds me Jane, when is the man coming to take away all these boxes of Margot prints? I have to make room for those 250 Juniper Moon mystery boxes!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Gabby’s birthdays every year are entertainment just because of the lies she tells, the imaginary boyfriend and then saying she spent her 2020 birthday on her own when we saw Jane open a door in the background 😂
Plus the fact that she writes birthday cards to herself 😬

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.