Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sorry if this is a long post, but I was bored and went through Gab's vlogs to count the number of couches she's had. I didn't watch them all obviously, so maybe I missed some. But I can find a minimum of 11 (maybe 12, can't see if one of them is a shortened version of a bigger one she had) over the span of 7 years.

Interestingly enough, she didn't buy any new couches for her first apartment back in Brighton (I'm saying that like it's an achievement to not buy new couches every year, but we all know Gabbie) and the hot pink 2-seater has been with her since 2016.

I've attached screenshot of my spreadsheet and pictures to match.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 121

Kiki13

On her stories today she posted a TikTok about someone coming out as non binary (a personal choice that should be respected even if you’re not personally non-binary) then later posted a story calling out anti vaxers… which some would say is also a personal choice that should be respected even if you’re not an anti vaxer.
The hypocrisy 🤣
I mean not quite, someone being non-binary isn't adding to the illness and deaths of tens of thousands of people and the potential collapse of the NHS this winter. It's a bit different, even before you consider that your gender identity isn't a "choice" or "opinion". Gabbys ridiculous but this is a stretch.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 118

strawb

VIP Member
another thread title nomination ahaha

album: done
hair: in a bun
friends: still none

• Haha
Reactions: 99

areyoujoking

VIP Member
Sorry, this may be an unpopular opinion, but not having a certain start and finish time, not having to leave your house or even get dressed, unlimited netflix/tea breaks, no boss/manager, being able to take your own holidays whenever & watching an entire tv series in 1 day is not ‘working your ass off’ it’s called privilege. Gabby was in the right place at the right time, and without the help of Zoe, she’d be working a normal 9-5 like the rest of us. We’ve seen her vlogs, she does nothing and only grew her JM following because she had followers already, she did not ‘work’ to create her brand or build it up. She is a lazy, bone idol liar who takes sick days like they’re mints. Girl is bloody delusional if she thinks she works hard. What an insult to people that actually work to make a living.

Nothing makes my blood boil more than influencers thinking that they deserve the money they earn, it’s inflation & it’s unfair. Nobody that films themselves shopping and going out for dinner deserves more money than a nurse/carer/teacher/retail worker etc. It is gross

• Heart
Reactions: 98

Albi

VIP Member
Last Christmas, I spent on my own
And the very next year,
I’m still sitting here.
This year, to save me from tears
I going to sort my shop out

Last Christmas I painted my walls,
with over priced paint, It’s farrow and ball
But this year, to save me from tears
I’m going to sort my seconds (seconds)

Once bitten, twice shyyy
I didn’t bite it, it’s just a vicious lie 😜
Tell me tattle, do you just despise me
Well, I’ve been a cunt, it doesn’t surprise me

Happy Christmas, Jane wrapped it up and sent it
With a note saying have a wash, you meant it.
now I know what a tramp I’ve been
Should go and have a bath,
And Get myself nice and clean

Last Christmas, I didn’t have a tree,
But the very next day, I had fucking THREE!
I’m staying at home in Brighton.

Last Christmas, was just me and Nel
Poor cats got no choice, he thinks he’s in hell
But this year, to save him from tears
I’m going to feed him chewwnaaaa

ohhhhh,
ohhhh Nelly
Oooohhhhhh

Crowded shops, men are all vile
I’m hiding from them, in the gravy isle
My god I thought you were, supposed to have a mask on
Me, I guess I’m full of shit so don’t wear one.

I’ll block you on Twitter, then delete all my tweets
A troll undercover, and you tore me apart
Ooh ohh now you’ve made a new account
You’re gonna troll me again.

Last Christmas I spent on my own
Cos my dad is a twat,
who lives in Janes home
I’ll just sl@g him off on tik tok
Last Christmas etc etc etc repeat to fade 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

cwymmie

VIP Member
Off topic but I keep seeing her saying lately how she won’t be spending Christmas with her family and it’s made her so sad, and how she’s gonna be working on her “shop” at Christmas instead but today I saw her out in Brighton and her mum Jane was with her! So she’s not alone like she keeps claiming for a sob story! Side note- she wasn’t wearing a mask (Jane was) even after all her pro vax/mask stories 🤔🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 92

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I'm sew fond of this thread and its glorious members - nobody ever takes it too far, it's all in good humour and we never have drama or minion invasions.

Also I just passed this bus stop.

20211224_125432.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

BroccoliBanana

Long time lurker here, and I can finally say I have joined the velvetbl0cked club! 🥳

After this, she claimed that she did put the captions on and they 'just hadn't calibrated yet'. I told her I didn't think she had, but it was an easy mistake to make. Goes to show how much she cares about accessibility.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 88

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
I will never get tired of Gabby liking this person’s tweet and reminding us all that she wrote her own birthday card
0448294B-5FA4-4B57-BE0F-E37DD7F3803A.jpeg

86AB3F0C-659C-464C-9266-49389FF192A5.jpeg

ABDBD06B-2FC3-4566-9788-837CF0AA5774.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 85

Celery16

VIP Member
This girl has never had a job. She’s never had to show up on time, never had a boss, never had to work with other people. Not even part time as a teenager. I bet her mum let her stay home from school whenever she wanted too. She started doing YouTube as a hobby and the timing was right and she got lucky, except not really, because she has no life experience and has ended up like this, stuck with a teenage mindset and a massive ego.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84