Gabriella Lindley #57 100k richer but everyone's ditched her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are Jane and her dad still together? I thought he was gay? So they wouldn’t be spending Christmas together anyway if that was the case would they? So many questions 😂
Not together but still live together and are good friends. Still very much a familial unit in that sense! Christmas was meant to be George and gf, mum and dad. Gabby was posting lots of online content re being alone and working at Xmas boo hoo etc etc. Acting the martyr.

Reactions: 19
Don’t ask me how I know but M&S do put their drinks on saucers which match the plates..so maybe not 3 people

Reactions: 2
Don’t ask me how I know but M&S do put their drinks on saucers which match the plates..so maybe not 3 people
Isn't it possible Jane has come to pick Gobbles up and there will be a bullshit excewse that she has had to go to Sheffield to be there "for" her mum, who incidentally is working around her like a blue arsed fly while she lounges on the sofa.

Reactions: 31
said it before and will say it again, I’m pretty sure the whole story about her dad isn’t necessarily true. If he was that much of a wanker why would George, his mrs and Jane still associate with him?

(by no means am I saying he’s a angel from what I’ve seen previously on his Twitter)

Reactions: 26
said it before and will say it again, I’m pretty sure the whole story about her dad isn’t necessarily true. If he was that much of a wanker why would George, his mrs and Jane still associate with him?

(by no means am I saying he’s a angel from what I’ve seen previously on his Twitter)
She seemed fine with him until that one Christmas, was it a couple of years ago? When she stormed off and got the train home? I reckon he disagreed with her on something, and she was annoyed that she couldn’t just block him like she does with anyone else who disagrees with her. So she’s just spent the last two years being a bitter and twisted little tit shading him whenever she gets the chance.
I guess we’ll never know, because she’s never going to say what it is that’s pissed her off. She’s just going to carry on making people think it’s much worse than it probably is.

Reactions: 29
Was that when she managed to make the whole ‘NHS can’t treat all sick babies with rare diseases’ about herself?
Wouldn’t surprise me if that’s when that happened. But not sure if that happened after that. The time when she was up there when you could see his hand in the photo with her sat opposite him. Was that last Christmas? Time goes so fast lately I don’t know how long ago things were anymore lol

edit : that’s a lot of “that’s” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not to be dim, but what is the problem with her using a rhyme to illustrate pronunciation, it was clear what she meant and it makes sense to me. She could've used rhymed or pronounced and it would still make sense? Genuine question cus I feel like I'm missing something obvious, I usually am. Also not defending Gobs I couldn't really care, but how does it make her sanctimonious either lol
Uh oh, my bad. In the context of Gabbie threads on tattle, I think most people knew what I meant? Scone rhymes with bone, it’s not pronounced bone. Yes it’s pedantic, but in the spirit of this thread, not really. Just a lighthearted reaction to her Instagram story.
And she IS a sanctimonious dumbass, about most things, and in that post, by bluntly informing us that scone rhymes with bone and not shone. It’s a very common, very boring argument, but Gabbie’s way has to be the correct way, and her tone is always rude and blunt and winds most people up. ✌

Reactions: 42
Uh oh, my bad. In the context of Gabbie threads on tattle, I think most people knew what I meant? Scone rhymes with bone, it’s not pronounced bone. Yes it’s pedantic, but in the spirit of this thread, not really. Just a lighthearted reaction to her Instagram story.
And she IS a sanctimonious dumbass, about most things, and in that post, by bluntly informing us that scone rhymes with bone and not shone. It’s a very common, very boring argument, but Gabbie’s way has to be the correct way, and her tone is always rude and blunt and winds most people up. ✌
Don’t worry most people knew what you were getting at 😜 And as I said in my disappearing post. If a non English speaking person saw that post, they’re probably going into tea shops now up and down the country asking for a “bone” 😝

Also on Google 😜
Following etiquette, the correct pronunciation of scone is 'skon', to rhyme with 'gone', rather than 'skone' to rhyme with 'bone'. The 'posh' pronunciation of scone really isn't so posh after all. 2 Jan 2021

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I was watching another YouTuber yesterday who made a video about purchasing products from her followers who have small businesses. The one business sold identical items to Gabbies!! To do lists, Stickers, pins et, very similar indeed. She’s a rip off merchant!

Reactions: 9
As opposed to joining the group chat, getting advice from her solicitor and passing it on like a good person 🤪
As opposed to joining the group chat and potentially making friends with common ground. Could never be Gabboon.

Reactions: 8
I thought something was wrong with my screen qround the comment box but now I've realised it's supposed to be snow.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Guys I may have had one too many wines, but this is my 3rd account on here (don’t ask) I’ve been a recurring member for a couple of years. I would just want to say how much I love this thread! I’ve lurked on a couple of others but nothing compares to this one! We all have a moan and a witch but we’re never HORRID or really nasty and vile. Which I think is really nice. Compared to some other threads on certain “influencers” some people can get really gross.
Not to mention how much I howl laughing almost every day, mostly thanks to @Albi @Fillyjonk and @Doc @Celery16 and obviously everyone else. I love the in jokes and it really does brighten some of my darkest days.
My fiance often turns round to me whilst I’m pissing myself with laughter and just says “is it that forum again” 😂 he did also have a help in hand in helping me edit some of the clompy stomper videos to the Arthur theme tune 😂

anyway im
Pissed merry Christmas to you all!!! Apart from you Gabboon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Honestly the videos of Gabby walking set to music absolutely kill me. One of all time my favourite things on the internet. You guys are so talented and creative 😂 Gabby could NEVER!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Guys I may have had one too many wines, but this is my 3rd account on here (don’t ask) I’ve been a recurring member for a couple of years. I would just want to say how much I love this thread! I’ve lurked on a couple of others but nothing compares to this one! We all have a moan and a witch but we’re never HORRID or really nasty and vile. Which I think is really nice. Compared to some other threads on certain “influencers” some people can get really gross.
Not to mention how much I howl laughing almost every day, mostly thanks to @Albi @Fillyjonk and @Doc @Celery16 and obviously everyone else. I love the in jokes and it really does brighten some of my darkest days.
My fiance often turns round to me whilst I’m pissing myself with laughter and just says “is it that forum again” 😂 he did also have a help in hand in helping me edit some of the clompy stomper videos to the Arthur theme tune 😂

anyway im
Pissed merry Christmas to you all!!! Apart from you Gabboon.
Hehe. I usually only read this thread, and occasionally pop into other threads just to see if people I used to watch are still twats (yes, bigger twats now infact lol) but this is my main thread. It’s the only one I can usually be bothered to ‘react’ to peoples posts lol

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Honestly the videos of Gabby walking set to music absolutely kill me. One of all time my favourite things on the internet. You guys are so talented and creative 😂 Gabby could NEVER!
Hahaha I absolutely loved them!! I really do often wonder if Jane and Her pal have a secret account on here and just chortle to each other. I can imagine Jane in bed with Gabboon under the duvet giggling to herself. Gabby elbowing her WHAT YOU LAFFIN AT!!!! Jane locks her phone and pretends to be asleep 😂😂

Hehe. I usually only read this thread, and occasionally pop into other threads just to see if people I used to watch are still twats (yes, bigger twats now infact lol) but this is my main thread. It’s the only one I can usually be bothered to ‘react’ to peoples posts lol
Same here! I just called in onto someone else’s and was bored within 2 mins. There’s always drama it seems too with other members but you never get this on here hehe

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahaha I absolutely loved them!! I really do often wonder if Jane and Her pal have a secret account on here and just chortle to each other. I can imagine Jane in bed with Gabboon under the duvet giggling to herself. Gabby elbowing her WHAT YOU LAFFIN AT!!!! Jane locks her phone and pretends to be asleep 😂😂

Same here! I just called in onto someone else’s and was bored within 2 mins. There’s always drama it seems too with other members but you never get this on here hehe
Other ones I pop into now and again are Katie Price (cos there’s always some drama going on with her) Mrs hinch (but she’s boring as duck now, even more than before) Stacey Solomon, saconnejolys (but I can’t bare that little gnomes face so I try to avoid it cos they wind me up) and Joe and Zoe sugg now and again if I’m really bored lol oh and Ashley cain. I don’t know who a lot of the current influencers are when I see them on peoples profiles pics. I don’t really watch anyone now like I used to. Un subbed to them all ages ago.

Reactions: 11
Other ones I pop into now and again are Katie Price (cos there’s always some drama going on with her) Mrs hinch (but she’s boring as duck now, even more than before) Stacey Solomon, saconnejolys (but I can’t bare that little gnomes face so I try to avoid it cos they wind me up) and Joe and Zoe sugg now and again if I’m really bored lol oh and Ashley cain. I don’t know who a lot of the current influencers are when I see them on peoples profiles pics. I don’t really watch anyone now like I used to. Un subbed to them all ages ago.
I’m so with you on those!! Saconnejolys 🤢 he is unbearable and I can’t even look at their thread because of him! I wish we could all make a group chat like the girl on gabboons Twitter…. But ours would be not about rotten windows 🤪

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.