Gabriella Lindley #57 100k richer but everyone's ditched her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a little bit pedantic, but it’s very classic gobs. Pronounced would suggest, technically, that you say ‘bone’ instead of scone.
If I have permission to be pedantic too then, not really, because how would that ever work written down without it being phonetically spelled out? It works as a sentence because the implication of the rhyme doesn't need to be said? Sorry for being boring lmao, English grad and I couldn't help myself

Reactions: 7
If I have permission to be pedantic too then, not really, because how would that ever work written down without it being phonetically spelled out? It works as a sentence because the implication of the rhyme doesn't need to be said? Sorry for being boring lmao, English grad and I couldn't help myself
Yeah, it does work as a sentence, you’re right.

Reactions: 4
I really really want her to post a stomping TikTok so I can pair it with “In Dulci Jubilo” for the festive cherry on the cake 😂
Lol they just played a snippet of it on Eastenders, and my brain went immediately to gobbys stompers, stomping along 🤣🤣🤣

edit :where’s my other post gone? 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine threatening people with lawyers when they point out your edited jawline but waiting a year since deposit to contact an actual solicitor when a company has £10,000 of your money. Brain cells are few and far between in that family
View attachment 940583
As my other post has disappeared and I don’t know why, because there was nothing “offensive” in it? I will add this again because I genuinely think this is what she’s done lol
She tit herself that the ‘peasants with no blue tick’ were going to invite her to a group chat, so she panicked and said it was getting sorted.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As my other post has disappeared and I don’t know why, because there was nothing “offensive” in it? I will add this again because I genuinely think this is what she’s done lol
She tit herself that the ‘peasants with no blue tick’ were going to invite her to a group chat, so she panicked and said it was getting sorted.
As opposed to joining the group chat, getting advice from her solicitor and passing it on like a good person 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Looks like three people at the m&s scone fest. Is her dad down 🤔 I see george and his girlfriend are in isolation

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Naaa that’ll be gobbys double helpings probably 😜 unless I’ve missed something?
Looks like 3 plates in the photo so if George and his girlfriend are isolating I guess Jane and Gabby's sew crewl and abewsive dad have come to stay with her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Looks like 3 plates in the photo so if George and his girlfriend are isolating I guess Jane and Gabby's sew crewl and abewsive dad have come to stay with her.
Nope, never gonna happen lol bev must be down 😜
It’s probably just the tray that the jam, cream and butter came on.

Reactions: 10
If George is isolating and Jane is now in Brighton. The fact that Gabby has successfully alienated her dad for Christmas is sickening.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Her dad who is facing his first Christmas since losing his mum too right?

• Sad
Reactions: 48
God if she really has managed to get Jane all to herself then she’s beyond any sort of redemption. I bet she screamed, stomped around and threw newdles again to get Jane to stay and now her dads possibly on his own? I know he’s a dick, but no one deserves to spend Christmas alone (I’ve just tested positive a day after getting home and a couple of my friends almost couldn’t go home at all so if she’s managed to get it all her own way, she’s bleeping awful).

Reactions: 31
How many sofas has she had? I can think of that hot pink one, the lighter pink one, the tan or cream whatever color one with the end that didn't fit right in her living room, and now that sage green one. 2 in one year seems crazy to me especially in that small of a living area but I also don't have a ton of disposable income.

Are the rest of you also changing sofas like you change your underwear and I'm just under a rock? Haha.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
How many sofas has she had? I can think of that hot pink one, the lighter pink one, the tan or cream whatever color one with the end that didn't fit right in her living room, and now that sage green one. 2 in one year seems crazy to me especially in that small of a living area but I also don't have a ton of disposable income.

Are the rest of you also changing sofas like you change your underwear and I'm just under a rock? Haha.
Gabriella Lindley 58: more sewfas than friends

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Are Jane and her dad still together? I thought he was gay? So they wouldn’t be spending Christmas together anyway if that was the case would they? So many questions 😂

Reactions: 1
Does her dad not have a bf? I wonder if her dad is spending it with his partner (if he does have one) and as George and his gf are isolating, Jane decided to spend it with the brat. Hopefully it was janes decision and not Gobbys. Although who would look after the cats if her dad isn’t there? I suppose it’s only one day and he could feed them in the morning and come back in the evening 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.