Gabriella Lindley #55 The best way tew spread Christmuss cheer is with a surgery at the end of the year!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it before, but I’d love to see her get a part time job in a care home or something. Would do her the world of good, and could humble her and get her chatting with people I’m sure she would feel ‘safe’ around. Might even give her some content, and some secure income.

But who am I kidding. She would never.

I don’t know what it is but I do end up putting her. I know she’s vile, but there is a part of me that really wants her to dig herself out of this hole. I think she’s genuinely depressed and sees no way out, she’s closed herself off from living so much now :(

Reactions: 34
The bleeping fluffy cushions. I had them when I was about 11 in the early 00s?!
I was just coming here to say this !! Because I also spotted this daft comment on YouTube. Why can't she just be happy with what she has and live in the moment? Everything she owns is for "the next house".
Also note the multiple "spare bedrooms"...
Screenshot_20211115_204229.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I may have slightly eclectic tastes but I really liked how the room looked when it was neutral below the picture rail and the bright peachy pink above it. For a second I thought Gabby might have been doing something interesting, spontaneous and fun. But alas.
Screenshot_20211116-082342_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 19
I may have slightly eclectic tastes but I really liked how the room looked when it was neutral below the picture rail and the bright peachy pink above it. For a second I thought Gabby might have been doing something interesting, spontaneous and fun. But alas.
View attachment 868906
I think the best thing about the whole make-over is that Lick sent her the 'wrong' colour paint and instead of contacting them and waiting for a replacement, she immediately went out and bought a 'walnut white' (looks grey to me). 100% she will be painting her bedroom again in 3 months time...

ETA - I know when you hire a painter and decorator and something goes wrong, you can't always wait and you may have to make snap decisions; however, considering her neighbour was doing it between jobs (probably at a reduced rate) then I don't see why she couldn't have been a little patient and waited for the colour she actually wanted to arrive.

Attachments

Reactions: 25
She did a good job completely rubbishing the reputation of Lick paint didn’t she? They gifted her that paint but it had been marked up wrong so she had to rush out and buy more? Influencing anyone not to buy from Lick !!

Reactions: 22
How can she be happy with this hair?! Not even the stripes but how flat it is. Every time I see it I want to put dry shampoo in it, back comb the roots, wave it, fluff it up a bit, anything 😬 I have a high forehead too and have accepted I can’t have a middle parting because it looks tit, Gabs needs to do the same 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
How can she be happy with this hair?! Not even the stripes but how flat it is. Every time I see it I want to put dry shampoo in it, back comb the roots, wave it, fluff it up a bit, anything 😬 I have a high forehead too and have accepted I can’t have a middle parting because it looks tit, Gabs needs to do the same 😂
Yeah I frequently get the urge to zhjush up her roots a smidge

Reactions: 7
duck she has such a massive head

Reminds me of the moon from Bear in the Big Blue House

A591B3EE-F88A-41A0-B1DF-97E3F2C9C040.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’ve said it before, but I’d love to see her get a part time job in a care home or something. Would do her the world of good, and could humble her and get her chatting with people I’m sure she would feel ‘safe’ around. Might even give her some content, and some secure income.

But who am I kidding. She would never.

I don’t know what it is but I do end up putting her. I know she’s vile, but there is a part of me that really wants her to dig herself out of this hole. I think she’s genuinely depressed and sees no way out, she’s closed herself off from living so much now :(
I agree, she could even just volunteer and go in for chats or something with residents, she always said she loved doing that.. or join in singing or something.

Just had to laugh at her shoving the cushion in the fireplace like that massive fatty of a cat could ever dare doing something that energetic 🙄

I think Gab looks quite nice with the sides of her hair pulled back. Doesn’t look as limp and takes more of the focus off her forehead without it flopped against her face or the ugly Trunchbull turd bun

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone’s not been using their purple shampoo!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just adding this to remind her she brought this on herself by not changing her lifestyle
BF7AEF8E-C3E9-46EC-B214-9FF40E138B72.jpeg

Reactions: 66
duck she has such a massive head

Reminds me of the moon from Bear in the Big Blue House

View attachment 869125
*Mewn

I just made the most ungodly hoot when I saw this. So true.

Just adding this to remind her she brought this on herself by not changing her lifestyle
View attachment 869221
We called if when she carried on eating absolute shite after her gallbladder remewval and did nothing to change her lifestyle.

She honestly seems to think all these health problems just happen to her. Girl, no.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Waiting for a video where she talks like she types 'this is never ending man' 'how sick is this light'. Just stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
🤣 I’m thankful that she gets hardly any views/comments so I can scroll to find the good ones
she's such a vile bleep 😂 I just can't feel bad for her ever anymore, she deserves all the misery she puts herself in.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.