Gabriella Lindley #55 The best way tew spread Christmuss cheer is with a surgery at the end of the year!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an influencer. Sponsorships and ads and affiliates piled on top of each other. They get paid every time they fart. It’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 14
Sew chiseled, yew guys! Seriously though, why is she so white? She looks like a ghost - Gavin the ghost, if you will - or like one of those Elizabethan women who would wear white powder to look 'oh so pale'.

Also LOL at her seamless transition into a Casetify ad during a bedroom makeover vlog...yep, because when I think bedroom makeover, I automatically think phone cases. Although, I can't help but laugh everytime she throws her phone down a flight of stairs, it just reminds me of the time she fell down the stairs in Austria 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Sew chiseled, yew guys! Seriously though, why is she so white? She looks like a ghost - Gavin the ghost, if you will - or like one of those Elizabethan women who would wear white powder to look 'oh so pale'.

Also LOL at her seamless transition into a Casetify ad during a bedroom makeover vlog...yep, because when I think bedroom makeover, I automatically think phone cases. Although, I can't help but laugh everytime she throws her phone down a flight of stairs, it just reminds me of the time she fell down the stairs in Austria 🤣🤣🤣
Christ, WTF is that, she looks like Thomas the Tank Engine.

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Omg guiiise! I’ve just discovered that gobshite is the reincarnation of Jane Austen 😲

“ Before spelling was standardized, there were often multiple ways to spell the same word. Authors had to decide which spellings they preferred. Jane Austen, for instance, favored “shew” and “chuse” to the now-conventional “show” and “choose.”

“ Austen died at the age of 41 from a disease that was never diagnosed. Theories about her cause of death have been swirling for years. While the most popular has been Addison's Disease, scholars have also suggested that it was tuberculosis or a form of cancer.”

Obviously Scofe was named after her, and we all know gobbles is going to die of some undiagnosed disease (only diagnosed by herself) 😝 and of course, we know what a book worm she is 😜

So there you have it, Gobby Austen.

And she likes Austria 🤣🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 25

She literally looks like an egg with flat strands of limp hair pasted onto it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Doubt she's even watched, let alone read a Jane Austen book. She strikes me as the type to look down on stories like that because she thinks it's just some fruity love story, even though all she ever watches are mind numbing teen flicks. Doubt she can even follow the beautiful dialogue too.

Reactions: 9
Baffling she's put a photo of the stripy balayage on Twitter, can she really not see how bad it is? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Doubt she's even watched, let alone read a Jane Austen book. She strikes me as the type to look down on stories like that because she thinks it's just some fruity love story, even though all she ever watches are mind numbing teen flicks. Doubt she can even follow the beautiful dialogue too.
Wait! So you’re telling me she’s not the reincarnation of Jane Austen then? 😏🤣

Baffling she's put a photo of the stripy balayage on Twitter, can she really not see how bad it is? 😳
I’m blocked, can you screenshot it please? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
LOL I mean, she could try. This won't be the first time she tries to convince people she's more sophisticated than what she really is. She like the reincarnation of Austen, like seriously. She's sew sew into classic book thingies you guise have new idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
LOL I mean, she could try. This won't be the first time she tries to convince people she's more sophisticated than what she really is. She like the reincarnation of Austen, like seriously. She's sew sew into classic book thingies you guise have new idea.
That spelling doesn’t lie ☺🤪 “shew” and “chuse” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maybe she’s a distant relative 😜 but by the time it got to her, any talent had been bred out of it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Orange AND stripy…that gets a 🚨 bad balayage klaxon 🚨 from me 🤢

Hahaha, thanks! OMG, the way she’s eye bleeping herself in the camera 😍 She really thinks she’s the tit doesn’t she! 🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've just realised I've been part of the 25+ hater club for just over a month now. 🎈 🎈

I'm mainly a lurker on this thread now but nothing ever changes with her. She's always going to be bitter and friendless. It's such a sad way to live your life especially when it's clear she's not happy even if she does want others to think she is. She could make so many positive changes but she chooses not to. I almost feel sorry for her but she proves each time she's a nasty knob.

Reactions: 19
I know the middle of Lidl has some brilliant things for sale sometimes - but gabby love, there’s nothing even remotely interesting or groundbreaking about a beige bleeping swing bin 😂🙄😂
Lidl is the UK version of Aldi isn't it? If so, excuse my ignorance, but is the garbage can something they'd carry all the time or only possibly in the middle aisle? We call it the AOS over here-aisle of shame, since you buy stuff you didn't know you needed, haha!

Reactions: 3
Lidl is the UK version of Aldi isn't it? If so, excuse my ignorance, but is the garbage can something they'd carry all the time or only possibly in the middle aisle? We call it the AOS over here-aisle of shame, since you buy stuff you didn't know you needed, haha!
We have Aldi and Lidl here in the U.K. and they both have a “middle aisle”.

I feel like this is what Gobbys baby (if she ever has one) would look like in all her “unfiltered” photos 🤣😜

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I actually quite like her interior style (not so much the excecution) but its so SAD that nobody gets to see it other than people on YouTube or her mum. All those material posessions and nothing else...

Reactions: 11
Can’t even enjoy the ten min version of All Too Well without thinking of gabbys big egg head and flat hair lip syncing to it in her stories the other day

• Haha
Reactions: 8
'Makeover' seems to mean anything slightly more adventurous than changing her bedding. From buying a new blanket, to rearranging the furniture, to painting a wall. It's a makeover.

Gabby trivia- have we seen her paint more walls or pack more boxes & envelopes over the last year? I reckon those two things combined must make up about 75% of her content.

View attachment 868214
View attachment 868217
View attachment 868220View attachment 868221View attachment 868223View attachment 868224
I sad faced this because while updating something is always fun, doing it this often is just sad because she obviously has nothing else to do with her time. Like gabs, you’re closer to 30 than 20. Live life and get out of your bleeping house!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.