Gabriella Lindley #55 The best way tew spread Christmuss cheer is with a surgery at the end of the year!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what happens when you don’t look after yourself properly post surgery gabby! Your doctor told you to eat less fat but, low and behold, you didn’t bleeping listen and now you’re paying the price!

Why do I feel like she does this on purpose? It’s like she enjoys being in pain so she has something to garner sympathy from.

Reactions: 44
For the love of god somebody tell the stupid cow that she needs to stop eating fatty foods get a bit of exercise and stop putting her body through surgery. Does it ever cross her mind that if her body is in this state at 28 what does the future hold?

Reactions: 45
I've said it before, but you really could set your watch by her. Christmas surgery looking to be right on time.

• Haha
Reactions: 73
God she really is an insufferable bleep. I know some people thrive on attention but I've genuinely never come across anyone who chooses to place themselves in such perpetual misery. I genuinely don't think she can ever get herself out of this, it's just who she is to the core.

Reactions: 52
For the love of god somebody tell the stupid cow that she needs to stop eating fatty foods get a bit of exercise and stop putting her body through surgery. Does it ever cross her mind that if her body is in this state at 28 what does the future hold?
I did and got blocked of course 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Omg. This isn't even funny anymore tbh, she needs an intervention :/ how can all these health professionals she's going to not see what's happening???

• Sad
Reactions: 52
Omg. This isn't even funny anymore tbh, she needs an intervention :/ how can all these health professionals she's going to not see what's happening???
Thing is, if they referred her to see a psychiatrist or a nutritionist, do you think she'd do it? She'd kick up a huge stink about medical discrimination and doctors and surjuns not believing her. Probably one of the reasons she goes private.

Reactions: 51
Thing is, if they referred her to see a psychiatrist or a nutritionist, do you think she'd do it? She'd kick up a huge stink about medical discrimination and doctors and surjuns not believing her. Probably one of the reasons she goes private.
Nah they can't compel treatment on her (unless sectioned) but they can refuse to operate. I can't see how any legit surgeon could look at her record at this point and agree to do more surgery

Reactions: 30
We have Aldi and Lidl here in the U.K. and they both have a “middle aisle”.

I feel like this is what Gobbys baby (if she ever has one) would look like in all her “unfiltered” photos 🤣😜
nooo this just made me scream, who is this? did they actually filter their infant 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nah they can't compel treatment on her (unless sectioned) but they can refuse to operate. I can't see how any legit surgeon could look at her record at this point and agree to do more surgery
That's the bit that throws me too.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can you actually imagine if they did advise her? If someone had the *audacity* to tell her she was overweight, has an appalling diet/lifestyle and is quite literally the architect of her own medical issues they would be branded the meanest, nastiest, most unprofessional body shamer she had ever seen, who was grossly under qualified and didn't understand she was the sickest person ever! The same if she saw a psychiatrist who suggested she needed to get out more and that her social behaviour is not conducive to well being, they'd be a mental health shamer who didn't understand she had the worst anxiety and depression ever seen and it's not her fault, it's her brain!

You can't help people who don't want to be helped.

And also, the NHS really doesn't give much of a duck about preventative health care (i.e. promoting weight loss and good dietary habits) and most certainly not mental health. Even those of us who are desperate and beg for help barely get it. So for someone as in denial as Gabby, they'll be happy to just let her crack on and cut bits out for her when she fancies, as long as she pays them handsomely of course. Why stop her behaviour when she's a continuous income source? Not all professionals are ethical.

Reactions: 25
SURJUNS 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I was waiting until December 1st to put my tree up, but looks like It might be time to get it up now ready for the festive surgery! Merry Christmas everyone! 😂 the festive season must be here!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Imagine being 27, never having a job and your hobbies being repainting your walls a different shade of pink and creating medical issues for yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I was waiting until December 1st to put my tree up, but looks like It might be time to get it up now ready for the festive surgery! Merry Christmas everyone! 😂 the festive season must be here!
Maybe you should do a medical themed tree in honour of Gobboon? A few vials of blood on some glittery string, the odd medical mask, tinsel made from hospital gowns...I can just see it...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Suction slurps,
Are you listening?
Surgeon's hand, scalpel glistening,
The lights are on bright,
Gab's happy tonight,
Stomping through a Christmas surgery.

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.