Gabriella Lindley #55 The best way tew spread Christmuss cheer is with a surgery at the end of the year!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please ‘do some work for me, my love’ 😉 and post a before and after screenshot of her bedroom from the new video? I can’t face watching it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just an add on to this "my room has just been finished painted" :unsure:

Further, let’s add: “My nail polish is here” (shows huge collection”

Is she aware that plurals exist

If someone told me that she was actually a bot who watched 1000 hours of YouTube content and wrote a script for a YouTube video, I’d believe them

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Paints pink walls another pink and changes bedcovers.

✨renovation✨

• Haha
Reactions: 65
I know the middle of Lidl has some brilliant things for sale sometimes - but gabby love, there’s nothing even remotely interesting or groundbreaking about a beige bleeping swing bin 😂🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
what the bloody hell has happened to that sausage
I was wondering what was that mysterious food object next to the hash brown ie, a custard tart or a Yorkshire pudding? Does anyone recognise it?

Also, they seem a pretty normal couple doing normal things, like spending time with his parents buy why is Gabby always absent? Doesn't she want to make an effort with his gf, it's been over a year now, so it might be worth getting to know her. She must think Gabby is such an oddball at this point and the longer she leaves it the more arkward it is likely to get.

What if George takes her home to the Longbottom house for Christmas this year. Will Gabby stay in Brighton again with no one but prisoner Nelly for company, spending the day repainting her walls and binge eating tins of roses/celebrations/quality street/heros?
I honestly can’t imagine Gabbie shopping in Lidl. In fact this was probably her first time she’s been and heard of middle of Lidl!
If she is paying herself then she goes to the cheapest place, when trying to manipulate viewers with spons she will be singing the virtues of britana two hundred pound bins, with no touch lids and all the other unnecessary bells and whistles, "swipe up and use my code to get 0.01% off, sew gud guys."

Reactions: 12
Every single time my cat sees another cat on telly he goes over to the screen to investigate. G
I was wondering what was that mysterious food object next to the hash brown ie, a custard tart or a Yorkshire pudding? Does anyone recognise it?
I think it’s a grilled tomato.

Reactions: 4
'Makeover' seems to mean anything slightly more adventurous than changing her bedding. From buying a new blanket, to rearranging the furniture, to painting a wall. It's a makeover.

Gabby trivia- have we seen her paint more walls or pack more boxes & envelopes over the last year? I reckon those two things combined must make up about 75% of her content.

Screenshot_20211115-210347_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20211115-210354_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20211115-210402_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211115-210411_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211115-210428_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211115-210441_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
All she ever does is room makeovers... I change my sheets weekly and that is about it, always between the same two though 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 29
All she ever does is room makeovers... I change my sheets weekly and that is about it, always between the same two though 🤷‍♀️
She also doesn’t leave her flat remember, so what an average person would do every couple of years, she does monthly because she has nothing else to do.

Reactions: 33
Feel like her dumb quotes need added to the wiki 😂

ETA: I added them 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
i still want to know where the hell does she get all this money from?!!!!
has she secretly won the euromillions, is she living off some kind of inheritance?! there is NO way her youtube dollar from back in the days is still lasting with her spend, buy and waste lifestyle that she is living. bro is she in the MAFIA? this girl is beyond.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
has she secretly won the euromillions, is she living off some kind of inheritance?! there is NO way her youtube dollar from back in the days is still lasting with her spend, buy and waste lifestyle that she is living. bro is she in the MAFIA? this girl is beyond.
Yewrewmillions

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Companies house showed she has loads of cash I believe

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.