Gabriella Lindley #55 The best way tew spread Christmuss cheer is with a surgery at the end of the year!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ingredients for a banana bread recipe that she hasn’t even found yet ..

• Haha
Reactions: 45
You'd think after years of photoshopping her face she'd be a bit better at it...what the hell is this? The photoshopped airpods, the writing that's not her writing, the weird colours, and who's hand is that...??
The person “Naomi” she’s made up

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You'd think after years of photoshopping her face she'd be a bit better at it...what the hell is this? The photoshopped airpods, the writing that's not her writing, the weird colours, and who's hand is that...??
This is so bad, it’s hilarious 🤣

Reactions: 16
RE the 800+ hours of animal crossing … as someone who plays it a lot (hours similar to Gabs) I really don’t understand what she spends all her time doing?

I’m very big on making my island super detailed through terraforming, completing all of the museum and achievements etc — but she’s shown her island and it’s just boring and basic like her. It’s not an 800+ hour island?

She doesn’t play with friends either, so it’s not like that’s how she spends her time.
I was gonna say the same 😂 Honestly would’ve loved for her to do streams just to have the answer to this question… maybe she just speaks to her villagers all day to feel like she’s got some friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
RE the 800+ hours of animal crossing … as someone who plays it a lot (hours similar to Gabs) I really don’t understand what she spends all her time doing?

I’m very big on making my island super detailed through terraforming, completing all of the museum and achievements etc — but she’s shown her island and it’s just boring and basic like her. It’s not an 800+ hour island?

She doesn’t play with friends either, so it’s not like that’s how she spends her time.
I feel embarrassed to admit this but I have over 1500+ hours at this point (across two switches), but I have done several extremely full and detailed islands. But yes I agree her islands really don't look that good and she seems to think they do.

Reactions: 8
Do you think she has “gamer” on her tinder bio

Also - Frenchic etc love an influencer - imagine if she put her money where her mouth is and did up cycling

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’m in a wormhole now and found her no meat or dairy video where she literally eats a veggie burger (egg to make the bun???!) and biscuits?!! Surely they contain dairy or am I mad?!

AND PASTA WHICH IS MADE WITH EGGS FFS

And now she’s eating a plate of mash, carrots and stuffing balls drowned in gravy. How does she not have scurvy?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I was gonna say the same 😂 Honestly would’ve loved for her to do streams just to have the answer to this question… maybe she just speaks to her villagers all day to feel like she’s got some friends.
The animal crossing characters ARE her friends

Reactions: 13
I’m in a wormhole now and found her no meat or dairy video where she literally eats a veggie burger (egg to make the bun???!) and biscuits?!! Surely they contain dairy or am I mad?!

AND PASTA WHICH IS MADE WITH EGGS FFS

And now she’s eating a plate of mash, carrots and stuffing balls drowned in gravy. How does she not have scurvy?!
Eggs aren't dairy?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
my favourite is her not packing orders on Sunday and waiting till Wednesday to get peoples orders out after a launch

Her sticker sheets are the same as the stickers she already sold so not surprized they didnt sell. surely her market is only mainly followers so people already have that stuff. How many people actually need hundreds of stickers. Shes such a texture person guys

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I honestly want the inside info who can we message to find out why she hates her dad 😂😂😂😂 I only know of george really

Dairy is products made from milk? I.e milk, cheese yoghurt? Am I going mad?
Chill out I was confused. Or are you gobs 😂

Reactions: 2
Let’s not get so defensive I just thought she was being animal product avoiding but evidently eggs were fine

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.