Gabriella Lindley #55 The best way tew spread Christmuss cheer is with a surgery at the end of the year!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha no I'm not! I'm not sticking up for her, I imagine there was milk in the biscuits even! I was just checking that I haven't been wrong my whole life thinking that dairy is just milk stuff! Returning to lurk-dom, soz!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
When gobs is so boring peeps start arguing about eggs and dairy products, CONTENT PLZ GOB-LIN

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I was looking at her shop’s Instagram tagged photos and came across this. How is she actually sending people bent prints?

1FBE1CBD-F758-448B-BC2D-3C9A43392F3C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Eggs are not a dairy product. Just dropped a spoonful of my bath lasagna to type this.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I feel embarrassed to admit this but I have over 1500+ hours at this point (across two switches), but I have done several extremely full and detailed islands. But yes I agree her islands really don't look that good and she seems to think they do.
Honestly I have 1,000+ hours on Animal Crossing too - I have had the game since May 2020 mind! It’s a mental health thing for me, helps me unwind after work/ on days off and I’m part of a few groups on discord and Facebook so have made some friends through it too. It’s a lovely community but I don’t believe Gobs would take part in events with players, share items or help people with island ideas.. shes too selfish for all that

Reactions: 13
The nail polish by the notepad irks me. If you're writing a list you're not painting your nails. The background has nothing to do with the actual content of the item she's selling. I could see if she was writing about going to the nail salon or something but no. Just unnecessarily irks me. 🤣

Reactions: 25
I was looking at her shop’s Instagram tagged photos and came across this. How is she actually sending people bent prints?

View attachment 866361
Doesn't she store them upright in containers? I remember someone asked her to change storage because they might get bent and she insisted like a brat that they won't.

Last edited:
What the duck is that photo of her wonky jawline? Surely she noticed that? The tit this girl posts…. 🙄😪

Another to do list “ground breaking 🙄

“Snow” one needs that many to do lists, Gabs, you’ve got “snow” original ideas in that Five-headed egg shaped skull of yours. Fingers crossed it’s not long until Jewniper Mewn is “snow” more!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She does that a lot, doesn't she? Remember the time she tried so hard to convince people her eyes are green?

Reactions: 22
Something felt a little familiar.
The first clip is from her main channel, posted 22/10/21.
The second clip is from her weekly studio vlog, posted 7/11/21.
Apologies for chipmunk Gabbie but you should not have to endure these clips at normal speed 😂
Edit to remove the double upload .. unlike gabs 🙃

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
her hands look so swollen in her latest vlog when she was showing the bin.

Reactions: 8
Something felt a little familiar.
The first clip is from her main channel, posted 22/10/21.
The second clip is from her weekly studio vlog, posted 7/11/21.
Apologies for chipmunk Gabbie but you should not have to endure these clips at normal speed 😂
Edit to remove the double upload .. unlike gabs 🙃
Yes I noticed that and pointed it out in the last thread. Clearly trying to make out she’s sooooooooo busy with orders!
I also think she should post all her videos like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The way she talks about the bin 😂 ‘it’s got a lid so everything stays in’ that’s what a bin is for you moron, you’d know that if you didn’t hoard cat tit for weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Yes I noticed that and pointed it out in the last thread. Clearly trying to make out she’s sooooooooo busy with orders!
I also think she should post all her videos like that 😂
I knew I'd seen it somewhere before! Your post must have been in my subconscious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The way she talks about the bin 😂 ‘it’s got a lid so everything stays in’ that’s what a bin is for you moron, you’d know that if you didn’t hoard cat tit for weeks.
I actually can't believe she said that wtf 😂 she has noodles for brains

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.