Gabriella Lindley #55 The best way tew spread Christmuss cheer is with a surgery at the end of the year!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she talks about the bin 😂 ‘it’s got a lid so everything stays in’ that’s what a bin is for you moron, you’d know that if you didn’t hoard cat tit for weeks.
I know she's not the only person who isn't that smart but she speaks like it's her first day on earth.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Do you think she is using her JM channel as it feels safe?
100%. She probably feels no pressure to have high views/comments etc because it's just a small channel. That way she doesn't have to deal with the fact that her main channel is failing.

Reactions: 30
100%. She probably feels no pressure to have high views/comments etc because it's just a small channel. That way she doesn't have to deal with the fact that her main channel is failing.
Yes, this is what I think too! I wonder if she will ever return to her YouTube? She hasn’t posted in 3 weeks.. I reckon if she hadn’t shat herself and scraped JM together, she’d honestly have ran out of money. I think she suddenly was hit with realisation, and knew the funds and views were drying up and she’d be forced to get a real job. Let’s be honest, she probably has another 30 odd years before she can retire so she’ll NEED to find something? JM won’t last forever..

Reactions: 11
I reckon if she hadn’t shat herself and scraped JM together, she’d honestly have ran out of money.
This got me thinking – I do wonder if Gabbie has even broken even, let alone made profit, with Juniper Moon, if you take all the costs into consideration. Yes, she has a hefty profit margin with individual products but on the other hand, she seems to have a lot of stock at hand, which sort of defeats the purpose of that. In addition, she has bought tons of storage items to accommodate all that stock, totalling probably hundreds of pounds, if not over a thousand. Didn't she also buy some type of equipment to make stickers but ended up not using that one at all?

And most importantly – all that time that she has to spend taking pictures of products, admin, doing inventory, packing orders, communicating with customers, creating content for her shop channel etc is time away from her main job. If she used all that time on developing her main channel, contacting brands about collabs and networking, she could easily make much more. I know AdSense does not pay as much as brand deals but I'm sure that the ad money from a few videos would make her a lot more money than Juniper Moon sales. Furthermore, the less the focuses on her overall social media presence, the fewer customers she will have in the long run, as the majority of her sales must come from her fans.

Just some two cents from a 31-year-old hater with a business degree.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
This got me thinking – I do wonder if Gabbie has even broken even, let alone made profit, with Juniper Moon, if you take all the costs into consideration. Yes, she has a hefty profit margin with individual products but on the other hand, she seems to have a lot of stock at hand, which sort of defeats the purpose of that. In addition, she has bought tons of storage items to accommodate all that stock, totalling probably hundreds of pounds, if not over a thousand. Didn't she also buy some type of equipment to make stickers but ended up not using that one at all?

And most importantly – all that time that she has to spend taking pictures of products, admin, doing inventory, packing orders, communicating with customers, creating content for her shop channel etc is time away from her main job. If she used all that time on developing her main channel, contacting brands about collabs and networking, she could easily make much more. I know AdSense does not pay as much as brand deals but I'm sure that the ad money from a few videos would make her a lot more money than Juniper Moon sales. Furthermore, the less the focuses on her overall social media presence, the fewer customers she will have in the long run, as the majority of her sales must come from her fans.

Just some two cents from a 31-year-old hater with a business degree.
Hew dare yew! She’s sew good with money dontcha knewww? 😡😝

She would never waste money on products that will never sell, furniture she doesn’t need or packaging she’ll never get to use before the “business” folds. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I do not like this light fixture no offence if you’ve got it 😂 not passive aggressive one not are we gabs

Reactions: 12
“If you’re ever in need of a bin like this, £3.99 from Lidl”

Or from most home shops… tell me you never leave the house without telling me

• Haha
Reactions: 31
“If you’re ever in need of a bin like this, £3.99 from Lidl”

Or from most home shops… tell me you never leave the house without telling me
I honestly can’t imagine Gabbie shopping in Lidl. In fact this was probably her first time she’s been and heard of middle of Lidl!

Reactions: 20
Idk why but it's cringing me out that she's using her old ukelele music from like 2014/2015 in her new video

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Gabbie: “I want to say a humongous thank you… is that even a word”

Also Gabbie: sells book merch

“I went to dulux but their paint-shaky service wasn’t working”

Give me strength

PAINT MIXING, GABBIE.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Gabbie: “I want to say a humongous thank you… is that even a word”

Also Gabbie: sells book merch

“I went to dulux but their paint-shaky service wasn’t working”

Give me strength

PAINT MIXING, GABBIE.
Just an add on to this "my room has just been finished painted" :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.