Gabriella Lindley #55 The best way tew spread Christmuss cheer is with a surgery at the end of the year!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Andy and Gabs similarities:

- Receding hairline
- Bug eye glasses
- Faking being unwell
- Constant helper (Jane/Lou)
- Selfish
- Demanding

I could go on…

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She did say she got a sponsor to fix her teeth, maybe that is why she is in London

Reactions: 15
‘None of my friends were free for a coffee’ LOL
I usually don't comment on this thread, just stalk every once in a while (🤭). But I saw this story and can't help myself.
She says Primark "massively stepped up their game home decor wise". Excuse me? Didn't she partner with them with her own home decor? Did she just call herself and her tit products out?

• Haha
Reactions: 86
I usually don't comment on this thread, just stalk every once in a while (🤭). But I saw this story and can't help myself.
She says Primark "massively stepped up their game home decor wise". Excuse me? Didn't she partner with them with her own home decor? Did she just call herself and her tit products out?
Yes, yes she did! She was massively lucky and privileged to have that opportunity and she’s ashamed and resentful of her YouTube career. I mean, it wasn’t my cup of tea, but she should own it and be proud. She just comes across as bitter and ungrateful. Silly cow.

Reactions: 21
‘None of my friends were free for a coffee’ LOL

I am WHEEZING I literally came in here as soon as I saw it . Gobs you have no friends anyway
ALSO that lamp she’s got from primark is an EXACT copy of the light in her bedroom that she paid a MAN to replace ‘cause it didn’t fit with her vibe ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I was just coming to say this 😂😂 she's saying that Primark home decor was shite pre-covid...eh didn't you bring out a home ware line with them in 2015/2016?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
None of her friends, who she hasn’t seen for 2 years apparently, couldn’t make time to hang with her for a few minutes while she was in town? Aren’t all of her so-called friends fellow influencers and such? Therefore, self-employed?

God, it’s so incredibly lame.

Reactions: 59
At the top it where it says ginger. That's the name of the filter. It's not really clear unless you know that's what it is. If you click on it it comes up with options to try it. Same when there is music, click it and it will come up the song and the filter if there is one
My bad, can’t believe I missed that! My point still stands though… when is the last time she posted a non-filtered photo of herself??

Reactions: 5
Adele album out tomorrow

How much is she going to moans its not as good as Taylor Swifts

Reactions: 7
“I only like Starbucks coffee, I think every other coffee tastes like cigarettes” this is the stupidest bleeping thing I’ve heard in ages. It actually angers me haha! But also I can’t believe this woman is 27!!! Unreal
I actually get this.....some coffees tastes like ash/cigarettes when they burn it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.