Gabriella Lindley #55 The best way tew spread Christmuss cheer is with a surgery at the end of the year!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads idk what’s wrong with me but the whole miserable episode is depressing me on her behalf a bit. Like, no one wanted to see her? No one? She had this big deal of a day out in London, her first time venturing out alone to the big city for shopping and cafes etc, two whole years after her last time, and not a single person wanted to come and give her a squeeze and have a natter with her?

I don’t even know who there is other than Lucy, and that is incredibly sad all on its own.

• Sad
Reactions: 74
‘None of my friends were free for a coffee’ LOL
Never once in my life have I felt the need to justify spending time alone because ‘none of my friends were free for a coffee’. Sometimes I just want to spend the day alone. The fact she’s mentioned it simply draws attention the fact she has no friends.

Reactions: 73
Lads idk what’s wrong with me but the whole miserable episode is depressing me on her behalf a bit. Like, no one wanted to see her? No one? She had this big deal of a day out in London, her first time venturing out alone to the big city for shopping and cafes etc, two whole years after her last time, and not a single person wanted to come and give her a squeeze and have a natter with her?

I don’t even know who there is other than Lucy, and that is incredibly sad all on its own.
I’d feel more sad if I thought it wasn’t her own doing. She pushes everyone away due to her stinking attitude.

Reactions: 30
Never once in my life have I felt the need to justify spending time alone because ‘none of my friends were free for a coffee’. Sometimes I just want to spend the day alone. The fact she’s mentioned it simply draws attention the fact she has no friends.
Exactly this! It wouldn’t even have been mentioned on here that she has no friends (as part of this London trip convo) if she hadn’t added that sentence in. The fact she’s trying to justify she’s spending time alone shows she hates it deep down.

Reactions: 42
I almost feel sorry for her but I can’t because it’s too weird that she’s pretending to have all these sew secret London friends that she keeps offline so that the sew mean trolls don’t bully them. Like when she was friends with Lucy and Lydia they couldn’t move an inch without her filming them. No way Gobbo could keep one friend private let alone several.

Reactions: 51
I actually get this.....some coffees tastes like ash/cigarettes when they burn it.
Yes but not all other coffee than Starbucks. She probably went to costa one time or had to get a coffee from a petrol station when Jane was driving her up north and had a tantrum because the coffee wasn’t Starbucks and therefore tasted like trash. It was probably really traumatic for her poor girl hahaha.

Reactions: 7
Funny how when she goes to primark it’s AMAZING but when others did it they were “risking their lives for a £3 t shirt, cute.” Hypocrite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113
We know she doesn’t have friends cos when she showed her phone one time, all the „share with“- contacts (which is usually made up of people you talk to the most) were her family and George‘s girlfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Yes but not all other coffee than Starbucks. She probably went to costa one time or had to get a coffee from a petrol station when Jane was driving her up north and had a tantrum because the coffee wasn’t Starbucks and therefore tasted like trash. It was probably really traumatic for her poor girl hahaha.
I am a definite coffee snob and would say Starbucks is some of the worst coffee in the UK. She just likes all the sugary syrups, whipped cream and add-ons most likely

People usually live in London because of the career opportunities/social opportunities...Both of which she won't have. What's the point moving there?

Reactions: 24
She just told on herself. The last thing I expected her to do was see a friend. Not even just because she's Billy no mates but because it's quite normal to have a day out by yourself, especially mid week. But she had to go and let everyone know that not a single "London friend" made the effort to see her.

Reactions: 46
I mean no that’s not how temperature works, she’s so bleeping dumb. Maybe a temperature from infection or maybe from Covid, that’s how it works Gaboon, there’s not a way to pin point it 🙄
And the NHS is pretty clear.

An excerpt from their website on Covid symptoms and what to do:

"The main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are:
  • a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
....... a list of more symptoms follows
If you have any of the main symptoms of COVID-19, even if they're mild:
  1. Get a PCR test (test that is sent to a lab) to check if you have COVID-19 as soon as possible.
  2. Stay at home and do not have visitors (self-isolate) until you get your test result – only leave your home to have a test."

Not rocket science. And nowhere does it say "unless you had your upteenth surgery. Then by all means, go out and post about it on social media. Doing us a solid with that behaviour"
Also: Where is the person twisting her words? She suggests she has a high temperature and is in a Starbucks posting about it.... Where is the lie?

Reactions: 42
I cannot believe how rude she is to people. "You great big wally" and "get a life", wow, sew kind, such a nice hewman.

Reactions: 68
And the NHS is pretty clear.

An excerpt from their website on Covid symptoms and what to do:

"The main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are:
  • a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
....... a list of more symptoms follows
If you have any of the main symptoms of COVID-19, even if they're mild:
  1. Get a PCR test (test that is sent to a lab) to check if you have COVID-19 as soon as possible.
  2. Stay at home and do not have visitors (self-isolate) until you get your test result – only leave your home to have a test."

Not rocket science. And nowhere does it say "unless you had your upteenth surgery. Then by all means, go out and post about it on social media. Doing us a solid with that behaviour"
Also: Where is the person twisting her words? She suggests she has a high temperature and is in a Starbucks posting about it.... Where is the lie?
Such a stickler for the rules that she postponed a date until she was vaccinated (which there's still no evidence of having materialised) and had a breakdown in the gravy aisle when someone was a bit too close to her, but when she literally has covid symptoms she reckons that's the ideal time to be knocking about m&s cafe. Dare I say, "boomer" behaviour?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She’s so freaaaakiiiiiing rude but I guess for once she has a point, if she’s just had surgery she would have already been tested for covid, I was on entrance to the ER, before surgery and before release last year when I had surgery. Doesn’t negate the fact she’s a rude assss witch, a hypocrite and an attention seeker, she chose to add that she’s got a bloody temperature so what conclusion are people going to come to Scabby, you giant Wally. I swear she does it just for the lulz, why else would she witch and moan about no masks then two pics later shows and type her about wearing no masks. It’s the only way she gets engagement cos sure as hell nobody actually likes her

Reactions: 8
Also can I just ask Gobbs- if you’re sew sew Cewvid conscious why would you meet your London mates anyway…

Reactions: 32
Also can I just ask Gobbs- if you’re sew sew Cewvid conscious why would you meet your London mates anyway…
I was thinking this, she clearly didn’t need to travel to another city for the day and if she’s so worried about covid spread that’s not the best idea is it 🤨 an unnecessary trip across counties? Not so covid virtuous now 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.