Gabriella Lindley #55 The best way tew spread Christmuss cheer is with a surgery at the end of the year!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so freaaaakiiiiiing rude but I guess for once she has a point, if she’s just had surgery she would have already been tested for covid, I was on entrance to the ER, before surgery and before release last year when I had surgery. Doesn’t negate the fact she’s a rude assss witch, a hypocrite and an attention seeker, she chose to add that she’s got a bloody temperature so what conclusion are people going to come to Scabby, you giant Wally. I swear she does it just for the lulz, why else would she witch and moan about no masks then two pics later shows and type her about wearing no masks. It’s the only way she gets engagement cos sure as hell nobody actually likes her
Yeah, that is true and a good point.
Yet people do not necessarily know the back story and will come to their own conclusions. She seems to be hyperaware of regulating how other people behave in public and wants to be a stickler for rules. Why not include a little note on how she got a test for Covid beforehand? I mean not everyone knows her whole spiel and at the end of a day it is a picture of her sitting in a Starbucks, possibly with a fever, and not giving a crap. Not everyone will know her whole day and all the backstory. Just as she doesn't know the backstory to people who are not wearing their masks. She is quick to point that out and admonish this or whatever else she calls "boomer behaviour" she is offended by regularly (which I find especially hilarious coming from someone who spends most of their time with her mother or other people her mother's age like doctors).
I am all for people wearing masks and get annoyed regularly by people in crowds not giving a damn. But her decorum on Twitter also annoys me 😅

Reactions: 23
What do we reckon this appt was for? Something health related I’m assuming, because she certainly didn’t dress up or put any slap on which you’d usually do for a nice day in London… (not at people choose to wear makeup, I know I know)

Reactions: 13
What do we reckon this appt was for? Something health related I’m assuming, because she certainly didn’t dress up or put any slap on which you’d usually do for a nice day in London… (not at people choose to wear makeup, I know I know)
She obviously wanted to look as ill as possible for it, so they would book her in straight away for an op, whatever it was 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s either having something cosmetic done, or she’s refusing to accept that she’ll have to change her diet post gallbladder surgery, and she’s throwing money at private doctors hoping they can solve it with further surgery.
I’m wondering if those six bottles of toffee nut syrup she’s got in her kitchen are sugar free, because I tried it once and had terrible stomach pain. I just can’t with her complaining about her gastro pain when she blatantly still eats like spoiled toddler. Nobody is that dumb, I’m sure she’s being wilfully defiant.

Reactions: 30
She’s so freaaaakiiiiiing rude but I guess for once she has a point, if she’s just had surgery she would have already been tested for covid, I was on entrance to the ER, before surgery and before release last year when I had surgery. Doesn’t negate the fact she’s a rude assss witch, a hypocrite and an attention seeker, she chose to add that she’s got a bloody temperature so what conclusion are people going to come to Scabby, you giant Wally. I swear she does it just for the lulz, why else would she witch and moan about no masks then two pics later shows and type her about wearing no masks. It’s the only way she gets engagement cos sure as hell nobody actually likes her
Yeah covid she maybe didn't have since they test you before surgery, but still could've been something contagious. Maybe from the infection, which would be likely, but can't say 100% she wasn't contagious with something at that point.

Honestly it's just so dang hypocritical, like you said.

Reactions: 8
She’s either having something cosmetic done, or she’s refusing to accept that she’ll have to change her diet post gallbladder surgery, and she’s throwing money at private doctors hoping they can solve it with further surgery.
I’m wondering if those six bottles of toffee nut syrup she’s got in her kitchen are sugar free, because I tried it once and had terrible stomach pain. I just can’t with her complaining about her gastro pain when she blatantly still eats like spoiled toddler. Nobody is that dumb, I’m sure she’s being wilfully defiant.
I have the worst acid reflux and digestive issues and I cannot have anything from Starbucks. Their drinks make me ill for days and have even triggered flare ups that last weeks (pumpkin spice!). She has no digestive issues whatsoever. This girl said she was lactose intolerant at one point right? She guzzles milk on a daily basis. She's a glutton who is obsessed with her body not being as she'd like but will never try to lose weight naturally (not saying she needs to but we all know it's her only real goal and why she hides from the world), and it's as simple as that. I personally don't even think she's particularly overweight, especially for someone who never goes out or exercises and eats tit sitting down all day. She's not skinny but eh, so what. Get your head out of your arse Gob and live.

Get your poor cat on a diet though.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
did she actually have an appointment though or was it just an excuse to go primark?
Brighton primark is notoriously shite, to be fair…

She can’t usually hide any medical issues from her followers, so perhaps it was just a primark jaunt? Or hey, perhaps she was being hauled before her management and told to get her arse in gear?!

Reactions: 5
She shoots herself in the foot most of the time with all her hypocrisies and lies. She's exactly like the people she hates, mainly her dad. The two of them are a prime example of apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Reactions: 29
At her age, replying to people in a way she thinks is sassy is plain embarrassing.

She's not 17 and she's not a diva celebrity. She's just some awkward, socially inept woman knocking on 30, who has no reason to be this much of a head online because 1) she definitely can't take what she dishes out, 2) she can't keep up that attitude when she's face to face with someone. She has a meltdown when somebody stands too close to her ffs, and she doesn't have the guts to be rude to anyone except her family. She needs to pipe down. I'd love to see her serve this nastiness to someone in person and catch hands in return. Real life isn't like social media 'babe'.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
At her age, replying to people in a way she thinks is sassy is plain embarrassing.

She's not 17 and she's not a diva celebrity. She's just some awkward, socially inept woman knocking on 30, who has no reason to be this much of a head online because 1) she definitely can't take what she dishes out, 2) she can't keep up that attitude when she's face to face with someone. She has a meltdown when somebody stands too close to her ffs, and she doesn't have the guts to be rude to anyone except her family. She needs to pipe down. I'd love to see her serve this nastiness to someone in person and catch hands in return. Real life isn't like social media 'babe'.
It’s probably because it’s the the only interaction she gets, so can’t help but comment

Reactions: 10

I always think this! I always wonder if maybe sometimes Zoe will see her tweets and be like to Alfie ‘oh god, she’s STILL at it!’ while both cringing to themselves. She really must get some sort of rush of anger, but then always deletes them quickly after, so leads me to believe she must know she’s out of order?

I mean, she has had twitter since 2012 and doesn’t even have 2k tweets, even though we know she tweets at least 5 times a day. Unless she has some sort of app that removes them by default (doubtful) then that isn’t normal behaviour.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again, what does she think she’s going to gain by going on about masks every time she leaves the house? No one is going to listen to her and suddenly wear one because the great gobshite on Twitter chastised them for it. If anything, it would wind people up into not wearing one, just to piss her off a bit more.
They’re not compulsory anymore in most places, some people are exempt, some people just don’t want to wear one, and most people are vaccinated now. Either way, it’s none of her business what other people do. If she wants to wear one, then wear one and stfu.

I think she knows it will invite negative comments on Twitter, or wherever else she posts about it, and then she can cry “troll” again. She just loves to play the victim. It also gives her an excuse to be a condescending bleep again as well.
She must be looking over her shoulder everytime she leaves the house. I know I would be. Probably why she barely goes anywhere. Scared someone will smack her one.

Reactions: 36
Oh god that 'nobody was free for a coffee' was definitely a dig at these 'friends'. Who is she even talking about?! All I can think of is Lucy. Do think it's a bit crappy she didnt meet her when her insta stories are of her at home all day.

Reactions: 32
I would've thought that she'd be used to nobody being free for coffee by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh god that 'nobody was free for a coffee' was definitely a dig at these 'friends'. Who is she even talking about?! All I can think of is Lucy. Do think it's a bit crappy she didnt meet her when her insta stories are of her at home all day.
Quite possible that she didn't ask her "friends" privately and expected them to glean the information from her Instagram and either reach out or just jump at the chance to see her spontaneously. I don't think she made much of an effort to get in touch with people beforehand. It just fits too well with her putting herself in a victim role constantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Quite possible that she didn't ask her "friends" privately and expected them to glean the information from her Instagram and either reach out or just jump at the chance to see her spontaneously. I don't think she made much of an effort to get in touch with people beforehand. It just fits too well with her putting herself in a victim role constantly.
Yeah agreed, plus I mean Lucy works from home and whilst she doesn't seem to do a tonne, it's not out of the realm of possibility that she had actual work to do at home that day and couldn't drop it at short notice to see Gabby.

Reactions: 20
Tbh feel she didn’t ask anyone, I honestly can’t think of a single associate, let alone friend.

Reactions: 28
Would you want to go into London to meet up with Gobby no mates though?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe Lucy just didn’t want to see Gabby. I think that’s fair enough 🤷🏻‍♀️ ‘Cancel on your friends, put yourself first’ attitude in action here. I expect Gabby doesn’t like it when it’s done to her though.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.