Gabriella Lindley #55 The best way tew spread Christmuss cheer is with a surgery at the end of the year!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this talk of moving back to London from her has made me go back and rewatch some of her old vlogs. I can't believe there was ever a time where I genuinely thought Gabz and Hobbie would start dating :ROFLMAO: I was always just like "Wow, he must like her sooooo much. I don't get it at all, and he could do so much better, but awwww I think he loves her." I was so young and delusional :LOL::LOL:
It’s alright, you saw the light.

As did Hobbie 😜🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Silent night, gobbys so white
Is she ill, or is it the light.
She’s a virgin, her vidiyews are shite,
Gives crappy gifts, cos she’s so bleeping tight
Sleeps on the sofa with no she-eeeeeeeeets
Sleeps on the sofa with no sheets
STOP HAHAHHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sure she went on a train with Jane and her cat during the pandemic 🤔
She went all over the place during the height of the pandemic.

I bet she’s stalking Stephen fry’s Twitter now to see if he’s tweeting about seeing velvetgh0st off YouTube 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Here we go
Ageism is not a good thing Gaboon.
Stereotyping is not a personality trait either.

Also, you on Starbucks without a mask and with a fever, you in a hair appointment eating last year before the vaccine and putting your mask on the counter, (etc.) you never wore your mask properly either.

Reactions: 31
We joke about it but the fact that she comments about masks every time she goes out does show little she actually leaves the flat and its tragic.
She probably heard cewvid cases were on the rise, so thought she’d go out and catch some of those sweet, sweet viruses that are knocking about 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wear a mask in public spaces when I can, I suffer with anxiety and asthma so sometimes it’s just not happening 🙈 but I’ve never had anyone comment on it regardless. If you go out so little you feel the need to comment on it constantly that sounds like a you problem Gobshite

Reactions: 14
Stephen Fry probably did look at her out of concern upon seeing a grown woman constantly flaring her nostrils and sucking her cheeks in. She isnt even subtle about it, it's so cringe worthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
“That woman’s as pale as a gh0st, has she been held captive in a basement for the entire pandemic?” -pity smile-

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can't really imagine sitting in public filming myself the way she does. Pulling all these faces like she's got a voice over narrating her

• Haha
Reactions: 36
D8FB4786-D324-43EF-878B-4F0D2193A97E.jpeg
4885A7F0-A597-499C-A59E-E2C2A54012D1.jpeg

I am so tired of her bullshit and those undisclosed filters!! You can clearly see that her face gets completely distorted when she changes the angle to show the background better.

Imagine hating your own face so much that you photoshop and filter yourself to a point where you’re pretty much unrecognizable without it…

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Tbh I want her to mewve to London just so she wastes all of that sweet sweet juniper mewn cash on rent

Reactions: 34
Stephen Fry probably did look at her out of concern upon seeing a grown woman constantly flaring her nostrils and sucking her cheeks in. She isnt even subtle about it, it's so cringe worthy.
Perhaps he thought it was his mate Matt Lucas in character.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Perhaps he thought it was his mate Matt Lucas in character.
Stephen fry’s twitter

“Saw Matt Lucas in London. Are you filming another series of ‘Little Britain?”

Matt Lucas’ Twitter
“Wasn't in London mate. You probably saw velvetgh0st off YouTube. I get tagged all the time, saying she looks like me as ‘Andy’”

🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
View attachment 873764View attachment 873765
I am so tired of her bullshit and those undisclosed filters!! You can clearly see that her face gets completely distorted when she changes the angle to show the background better.

Imagine hating your own face so much that you photoshop and filter yourself to a point where you’re pretty much unrecognizable without it…
At the top it where it says ginger. That's the name of the filter. It's not really clear unless you know that's what it is. If you click on it it comes up with options to try it. Same when there is music, click it and it will come up the song and the filter if there is one

Reactions: 10
Stephen fry’s twitter

“Saw Matt Lucas in London. Are you filming another series of ‘Little Britain?”

Matt Lucas’ Twitter
“Wasn't in London mate. You probably saw velvetgh0st off YouTube. I get tagged all the time, saying she looks like me as ‘Andy’”

🤣
Gotta say, the Andy vibes are strong when she pulls the sides of her hair off that eggy head.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.