Gabriella Lindley #55 The best way tew spread Christmuss cheer is with a surgery at the end of the year!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, is she in Lundun? I thought I could smell pork and misery in the air.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
What’s the difference between a group of people sitting in Starbucks with their mask off eating and drinking , and sitting on a train with masks off

Reactions: 47
What I really can't get my head around is why Little Miss 'cancel on your friends because Put Yourself First' is SO bothered by other people's COVID behaviour? Gabby generally is very individualistic, completely out for herself, shows no regard to other people...but for this one particular phenomenon she's all about community spirit, doing the right thing and policing other people? I wonder whether she's in the wrong career if she is sew sew passionate about public health all of a sudden :rolleyes:

Reactions: 40
What I really can't get my head around is why Little Miss 'cancel on your friends because Put Yourself First' is SO bothered by other people's COVID behaviour? Gabby generally is very individualistic, completely out for herself, shows no regard to other people...but for this one particular phenomenon she's all about community spirit, doing the right thing and policing other people? I wonder whether she's in the wrong career if she is sew sew passionate about public health all of a sudden :rolleyes:
Because she could justify being a friendless hermit through covid, with an added bonus of looking morally superior. Bet April 2020 was the happiest she’s ever been.

Reactions: 47
I really don't think she cares about any of those things, I think it's virtue signalling or at the very most, she cares because she wants people to protect HER. She doesn't give a duck about anyone else no matter what she likes to say.

Reactions: 23
As much as she annoys me, it does actually make me a little bit sad when I see newer clips/photos of her. What has she done to herself? She needs serious help.
9A4C9E23-982B-4CA4-80E2-972AA31CCAE1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 98
I really don't think she cares about any of those things, I think it's virtue signalling or at the very most, she cares because she wants people to protect HER. She doesn't give a duck about anyone else no matter what she likes to say.
Absolutely this. Pretending to care about other people's cewvid safety is literally the only way she can make it seem like she's a good person, when it's so transparent she couldn't give a Percy Pig about anybody but herself.

FWIW I wish more people would wear masks too, but I'm not going to clomp up on my sewpbox and make anybody feel bad about it. I don't know their reasons as much as they don't know mine for continuing to wear a mask in non-conplusory conditions.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Someone please point out she was in a Starbucks or Costa or whatever the hell that was in Sheffield waiting for a call from her doctor to see if her temperature was low enough to go home. So basically out in public with a fever. The hypocrisy.

Also if I wasn't bias and I saw a business owner acting like this, I'd cancel my order. It's not as black and white as mask wearers=saints above all saints non mask wearers=evil selfish people.

Found it. Could have been a side effect from surgery? Possibly. Could have been some illness she picked up from said hospital? Also likely.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 46
Someone please point out she was in a Starbucks or Costa or whatever the hell that was in Sheffield waiting for a call from her doctor to see if her temperature was low enough to go home. So basically out in public with a fever. The hypocrisy.

Also if I wasn't bias and I saw a business owner acting like this, I'd cancel my order. It's not as black and white as mask wearers=saints above all saints non mask wearers=evil selfish people.

Found it. Could have been a side effect from surgery? Possibly. Could have been some illness she picked up from said hospital? Also likely.
Like, this is the epitome of not caring about other people. If I had a temp I'd be sitting in the car or, if that wasn't possible, staying outside. She can't pretend to know and care so much about public health while being this ignorant.

Reactions: 30
Pfft, I think she’s just having a thinly veiled dig @ ol’ Jane for forciiiiiing her to get on a train by not being there. Jane the boomer

Reactions: 34
I still wear masks in shops and public transport, since going on nights out etc again I’ve been ill twice but it was bound to happen, we haven’t been able to be in environments like that in over a year. I’m fully vaccinated and take as many precautions possible but also believe things do have to move on, she goes on about being kind but doesn’t know anyones situation? Yes there have been arseholes throughout the whole pandemic who just refuse to take any safety measures but she seems the type to have a go at people wearing sunflower lanyards as well. Remember when she was going to call the police on people having parties for NYE? She doesn’t care about anybody but herself, yet if she were exempt from masks she would never shut up about it.

Reactions: 25
Silent night, gobbys so white
Is she ill, or is it the light.
She’s a virgin, her vidiyews are shite,
Gives crappy gifts, cos she’s so bleeping tight
Sleeps on the sofa with no she-eeeeeeeeets
Sleeps on the sofa with no sheets

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Wear a mask, are you listening?
I’m sew nice, halos glistening
I’m sat on a train, judging again
Living in a Gobby fucked up land

Went to Meadowhall And didn’t wear one,
Went to Starbucks, sat in there for hours
If I see you out you better wear one
Or I’ll go and tweet to call you out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Was there any point in her going to London if she’s just going to sit in Starbucks like she does in Brighton? #Chiselled
05F5B500-9A22-49B7-93CB-BC73F3B31B82.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.