Gabriella Lindley #55 The best way tew spread Christmuss cheer is with a surgery at the end of the year!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ā€œI only like Starbucks coffee, I think every other coffee tastes like cigarettesā€ this is the stupidest bleeping thing Iā€™ve heard in ages. It actually angers me haha! But also I canā€™t believe this woman is 27!!! Unreal

• Haha
Reactions: 36
ā€œI only like Starbucks coffee, I think every other coffee tastes like cigarettesā€ this is the stupidest bleeping thing Iā€™ve heard in ages. It actually angers me haha! But also I canā€™t believe this woman is 27!!! Unreal
I'm a european migrant to Melbourne, Australia and you wouldn't know it but the cafe culture here rivals any other you'd see in the world and the coffee is extremely good. Starbucks couldn't make a profit here for a decade or so bc no one would drink their watery battery acid and all of their stores closed. She either said this knowing Starbucks is a consumerist novelty and has the worst coffee out there and wanted to be a snowflake contrarian, or not knowing meaning she's a complete dumbass. Either way I can't stand her stupid opinions

What the duck is positive home decor?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm a european migrant to Melbourne, Australia and you wouldn't know it but the cafe culture here rivals any other you'd see in the world and the coffee is extremely good. Starbucks couldn't make a profit here for a decade or so bc no one would drink their watery battery acid and all of their stores closed. She either said this knowing Starbucks is a consumerist novelty and has the worst coffee out there and wanted to be a snowflake contrarian, or not knowing meaning she's a complete dumbass. Either way I can't stand her stupid opinions

What the duck is positive home decor?
I know what you mean Iā€™m from New Zealand and have worked as a barista all over the world and for different coffee roasters also. There are hardly any Starbucks in New Zealand because the cafe and coffee culture is unbelievable. She wouldnā€™t know a good coffee even if Starbucks actually made them.

Reactions: 17
Here comes Gabby !
Here comes Gabby!
Right down Brighton Lane
Nellie and Jane and all her (25+) haters
Are pulling all the reins

Bells are ringing, Zoella is singing
All is merry and shite
Poop in your box šŸ“¦ and say your prayers
Cause Gabby is coming tonight šŸ’©

• Haha
Reactions: 33
This comment proper tickled me and then her response šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

ā€œitā€™s my skin colour babeā€

Now I am pale, like super pale. But Iā€™ve always been that way. Iā€™ve never tried to bronze myself up and I donā€™t wear fake tan because it looks awful on me. However, our Gabs looks to have purposefully made herself look paler. You can tell she is wearing make up. Perhaps setting up for the inevitable ā€œI aM SeeEEeeeEeew iLLā€

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I couldnā€™t tell what colour her eyeshadow was cos I was blinded by her sew sew SEW green eyes! Wow!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Now I am pale, like super pale. But Iā€™ve always been that way. Iā€™ve never tried to bronze myself up and I donā€™t wear fake tan because it looks awful on me. However, our Gabs looks to have purposefully made herself look paler. You can tell she is wearing make up. Perhaps setting up for the inevitable ā€œI aM SeeEEeeeEeew iLLā€
The funniest thing is you can clearly see itā€™s a combination of her settings and the light anyway because she goes into other rooms and sheā€™s actual human being pale/pink toned šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The next time she passive aggressively calls someone babe/sweetie/love, I hope someone knocks her teeth in. šŸ˜¬ For someone so objectively pathetic, she has a massive superiority complex.

Reactions: 41
@lira Omg you changed your profile pic. Wow how bored am I šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
The slug lips were making me feel nauseous after a while šŸ˜‚ plus Ana's thread is my second fave on here, the number of times I get confused about which thread I'm on because the comments are the same - like how they both smell and look like Thomas the Tank Engine šŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gabby saying we can't see her sew green eyeshadow because her eyes are closed when that is the normal way of showing it off? Has her single brain cell just given up altogether.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I noticed scars on her left arm in her most recent video. Has she spoken about self harming?
She struggled with self harm way back and posted sympathy attention bait about it on her tumblr I think

Reactions: 5

Itā€™s not tho is it??ā€¦ check out that tube compared to your face gab! We all know u r doing this so you can say you ā€˜had to go silver with your hairā€™ and finally ā€˜revealā€™ your true skin colourā€¦ itā€™s a no from meā€¦ you are 1-2 shades darkerā€¦ babeā€¦ šŸ˜‚
3A62DE0F-5D5A-4EED-8D03-4F01C2E7CF16.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What she means is "all other coffee tastes like coffee and Starbucks coffee tastes like sugary milk"

Reactions: 31
Why done none of her storage make sense? Literally, anything goes.

Oh no, wait. Bitten by the muse again (sorry)

In olden days a bathroom bidet
Was for cleaning your arse and veejay
Now it's for clothes
Anything goes
Honestly this just made my day, brilliant!

Reactions: 2
What she means is "all other coffee tastes like coffee and Starbucks coffee tastes like sugary milk"
Also she wants to get rid of the gifted Nespresso machine because it's too big in her kitchen and doesn't do Starbucks pods...there is nothing wrong with that machine and yet she's tossing it

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.