Gabriella Lindley #55 The best way tew spread Christmuss cheer is with a surgery at the end of the year!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She filled both the salt and pepper pots with salt, of course ickle baby gabby and her 5 year old tastebuds don’t like pepper 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Also she wants to get rid of the gifted Nespresso machine because it's too big in her kitchen and doesn't do Starbucks pods...there is nothing wrong with that machine and yet she's tossing it
Since she gifted George with the pods last Christmas (?) maybe she could gift him the actual machine this time 😂 can imagine her being like "yew guiiiise I'm SOCH a tease honestly... Yew might now remember but last Christmus I gifted my brother nespressew pods - littul does he knew I'm gifting him the machine this yeeuh! It's sew sew nice but it's tew big for someone as smol as me (insert Nellie voice) isn't that right Nelson pops, yes it is."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
It's honestly not that surprising how tight fisted she is. She "gifts" her brother Nespresso she got given for free and was even paid to flog that tit. Then there's Jane, the only person in her life that still tolerates her, does everything for her and she gives her cheap gift as she purchases for herself more sofas/furniture, Apple computers, Nintendo Switch and random tat that she doesn't need nor have space for.

The value of a gift doesn't matter if you at least put some thought into it but if she can be bothered to buy people gifts, it's usually generic tit that a distant aunt would give, not a daughter who owes so much to their mother.

Reactions: 19
This comment proper tickled me and then her response 🤣🤣🤣

“it’s my skin colour babe”

Now I am pale, like super pale. But I’ve always been that way. I’ve never tried to bronze myself up and I don’t wear fake tan because it looks awful on me. However, our Gabs looks to have purposefully made herself look paler. You can tell she is wearing make up. Perhaps setting up for the inevitable “I aM SeeEEeeeEeew iLL”
Literally! She never looks this pale, she thinks she looks like a cute little winter pixie or something lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She went to IKEA and Meadowhall during the peak of the pandemic, please climb the hell down from that high horse Gabby you hypocrite :sleep:

Reactions: 66
Here we go
go back to your flat Gabby, you’re intolerable when you go outside. Some of us wore masks for 8 hr+ shifts all through the pandemic, if we’re on a train or a bus or something now we’re perfectly entitled to not wear them and unless someone is literally breathing in your face you don’t need to comment on it.
She leaves the house once every 6 months, wears a mask for half an hour and thinks she’s the most caring person in the world.

Reactions: 73
In one of her vlogs you could see single use masks hung up on coat hooks in her hallway so she can shut up right now as she’ll be wearing one that’s already full of germs. Does she take spares to change every 1-2 hours? Or for when people cough or sneeze near her? Doubtful. If you can’t wash your hands after going to the toilet, shut up about people not wearing masks who might actually have a hidden exemption.

Reactions: 53
The reality is it's duck all to do with masks, she takes any opportunity she can to make sure people know she's better than them.

You spend your life festering in your flat, being nasty to people while taking their money for a living and the only person (in the WORLD) who can tolerate you is your mother and a cat that physically has no choice.

Pipe down.

Reactions: 54
If you can’t wash your hands after going to the toilet, shut up about people not wearing masks who might actually have a hidden exemption.
I'm honestly surprised she doesn't pretend she's exempt considering she's a medical marvel with all the illnesses she 'has'.

Reactions: 26
Her responses are very Karen McBoomer, aren't they? Even down to the laughing emoji usage.

Such weird behaviour for such a young person.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Here it's still compulsory, but also I wear a mask as I'm uncomfortable in closed/crowded areas without it. I don't love being surrounded by people who don't wear a mask but isn't it time to be aware that you can't spend your days yelling at people who can't wear them/choose to not wear them? If you're vaccinated and cautious, you are doing right by yourself and others. I am sitting at my desk 8 hours a day with that piece of cloth stuck to my face in a crowded office and I also need to wear it whenever I'm in a closed space. Even if it wasn't compulsory I wouldn't be comfortable without the mask because people around me are mostly careless and/or think they are invincible. Good on them. That doesn't mean I don't understand the urge to throw away a mask and say 'duck it' because god knows I feel like doing it sometimes.

She's only outspoken and preachy about this because getting on her high horse requires absolutely zero effort for her. She's home literally all day, wears a mask (and wears it wrong) for like 5 minutes only if she's taking a cab or going to a shop maybe once a week. She needs to shut the duck up.

Reactions: 30
Bit rich coming from her, is Littul Miss Trots-Down-To-Meddahawl even vaccinated yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.