Gabriella Lindley #53 hewcus pewcus, your launch is attrewshus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
70BEBF9B-1BCE-4250-B5BF-7ABBB9817025.jpeg

She is keeping her nan forever 🙄 … or until she deletes the game… again!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I see she's making her Nan's death all about her and with something so juvenile and trivial like Animal Crossing.

Reactions: 45
Can the next thread title please just be ‘this tweet has been deleted’
duck sake, she's such a piers Morgan. 'it does the opposite' what's she going to do, eat more ham?
It's such an immature response. She's happy to be vegan to bring in the views but how dare anyone suggest putting down the ham

Reactions: 49
“Never tell anybody how to eat” says the women who’s always calling peoples food “vile” “disgusting” and is harping on about how the food she buys/makes is “sew sew good and you really need to try it” 🤣🤣 big fat hypocrite

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Long time lurker and not posted on here but the reply back is just typical Gobby response🙄 I don’t get how it’s pushy when it’s just a suggestion from a fan - if you are going to be in the public eye then take it on the chin but she can’t help herself and do a snarky reply back. Explains the vegan tweet is to do with this comment how passive aggressive of her✌
"I was plant based a few years ago" 😂

For what? 3 hours for a video? This woman has a meltdown when she sees a pepper or when her sausages touch the gravy.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
"Never tell anybody how to eat”

Use code CHEFGABRI to get money off your healthy, sustainable box, perfect for people with busy lifestyles.

Is she only a hypocrite when it benefits her or... 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
I wish I could feel any sympathy for her but she brings so many of these problems on herself by being a nasty and negative person that when things do genuinely go wrong, it's hard to care.

Reactions: 26
But I thought her flat was sew, sew hot - she's not going to need heating in the first weeks of October. Just wear all your unsold jumpers, Gabby.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
She’s saying all these things about not pushing veganism on to people, yet if she was a vegan she’d 100% be the type to judge people for eating meat and try and push veganism on to people???

Reactions: 45
So her toilet is leaking huh? Well cardboard isn’t meant for that much piss and tit gabby so of course it’s going to start leaking duh

• Haha
Reactions: 63
I get the impression her sales aren't going well. There's not beeb any YouTube vlog, she's not posted much, she says jumpers are nearly sold out even though that was never supposed to be a problem...

Reactions: 31
“Never tell anyone what to eat…”

How about you never impose your own fucked up relationship with food on others to dictate what they can and can’t say. Ok thanx bye. 😊
"How dare yew - Never tell anyone how to eat!!!" she fumed at her gp, the bariatric surgeon, the nhs and then private dietician, later various personal trainers, slimming world, weight watchers, Jane's plan and those allergy test people.

She beats on and on about bowel pain, throwing up on the pavement (but making no effort to clean it), has a squatty potty, debilitating menstrual pain, has her gall bladder whipped out (costing at least 5k) and casually mentions a seriously diseased liver. Sure eat your super refined foods high in salt, sugar and saturated fats. Ingest those nitrates on a hourly basis, what harm has it done thus far? Oh, wait.

Gabby possibly is under the belief that she doesn't eat much salt as she doesn't add the white stuff from a shaker onto her daily ham and bacon medleys. the amount of sugar she adds to her hourly teas and coffees is an eye opener in itself plus Starbucks coffees are sugary or full of artifical sweetness. If she doesn't already have some hypertension and high blood sugar levels it would be something of a miracle, considering she is almost 30 and her body is probably older with all she has dragged it through.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I get the impression her sales aren't going well. There's not beeb any YouTube vlog, she's not posted much, she says jumpers are nearly sold out even though that was never supposed to be a problem...
The fact there's been ONE person on Twitter with a picture of them wearing her ~apparel~ and the only thing she's reposted to Instagram is her brother's girlfriend saying thanks for sending it... what do you mean, they're clearly going like hot cakes!

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.