Gabriella Lindley #53 hewcus pewcus, your launch is attrewshus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 806022
She is keeping her nan forever 🙄 … or until she deletes the game… again!
But did she even have any kind of close relationship with that grandma (apart from the other grandma who left her inheritance even though it was Jane who was actually looking after her not Gobs)? She's never mentioned her and always remembered to point out how her family is toxic and that's the reason she hates christmas :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Okay the Tik Tok comment, the one girl was kind of guilt tripping whether intentional or not with the "animals are here with us, not for us" comment, but the other girl was super nice & just said "hey meat alternatives are better than they used to be!" & that she loved Gab's stuff or whatever. Not "you better eat this way!" I bet she blocked both of them.

Also she keeps pushing her business posts on her personal accounts & I think that's partially where she's going to fail at sales & seem pushy herself. Her Twitter is personal, don't ask business stuff there but most of her feed is links to her videos about her business. Her Tik Tok was her shop, then personal, shop, then personal, then shop stuff. It's hard to tell who she is trying to target, and confusing if you're watching from a consumer stand point. Arguing in the comments of where you're also trying to promote your business, and then being rude to the one girl who genuinely wasn't being pushy isn't a good look.

I wish I could feel any sympathy for her but she brings so many of these problems on herself by being a nasty and negative person that when things do genuinely go wrong, it's hard to care.
This exactly, especially when she's been so rude to people time and time again.

Reactions: 24
I like how she said “every single thing that could have gone wrong in every aspect of my life has” but she never mentioned anything to do with plans with friends because she has none. Time to stop pretending Gabriella. That “every aspect of my life” wasn’t a slip, it was the truth appearing for once and telling us that all you have is your flat, your printer and your cat.

Reactions: 39
Not to be dramatic or anything 🤦‍♀️ get some PERSPECTIVE.. it's out there in the outside world Gabz.
I'm having after effects from having covid,my car is fucked up, my roof has been leaking, my washer and dryer both broke, my work messed up my paycheck, and I've still complained less than Gabs. And didn't post it all over social media, of course shared with a few friends but not whining to thousands of people I don't know. I'm just grateful I have a clean house and can feed my kid and myself.

Not that she can't complain about trivial things, but I don't think she realizes how lucky she is to be able to work from home and not worrying about counting change to fix things, like when she ran out and bought a new laptop right away or can order furniture at the drop of a hat.

Anyway, where's my trophy? Not made of ham please, I don't eat meat.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Long time lurker and not posted on here but the reply back is just typical Gobby response🙄 I don’t get how it’s pushy when it’s just a suggestion from a fan - if you are going to be in the public eye then take it on the chin but she can’t help herself and do a snarky reply back. Explains the vegan tweet is to do with this comment how passive aggressive of her✌
You were in your bleeping foot plant based a few years ago. You tried(barely) and failed miserably.

Reactions: 4
She’s letting her cat, that she loves, lick condensation off of windows riddled with mould?

I could never.
It's the closest to outside the poor bugger's going to get. I wonder if he's trying to gradually weaken the windows until he can make his bid for freedom.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
i’m creasing over the irony of her saying ~ don’t tell people how to eat ~ after literally JUST doing a meal delivery sponsorship. you couldn’t write this

Reactions: 59
Jesus Christ the condensation on that!! I don't even want to imagine the all kinds of fusty smells coming from that flat... it's not even that cold yet!

I will get a bit of condensation on my windows in winter but the first thing I do when I get up is open the windows and wipe off the excess. She could at least do that bit even if she's hell bent on keeping Nellie locked in

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Jesus Christ the condensation on that!! I don't even want to imagine the all kinds of fusty smells coming from that flat... it's not even that cold yet!

I will get a bit of condensation on my windows in winter but the first thing I do when I get up is open the windows and wipe off the excess. She could at least do that bit even if she's hell bent on keeping Nellie locked in
How is there that much condensation, especially if her heating is broken? 🤢 and yes, you need to wipe condensation off the windows or the frames can go mouldy. Oh, wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The contrast in temperatures between outside and inside surely isn't that bad yet to have that much condensation?
She really doesn't open her windows does she?!
So much excess moisture.. must be like a weird cold humid smelly rainforest up there 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Given how long she has been living "alone" you'd like to think she'd know how to deal with condensation on her windows?

Reactions: 23
She’s so defensive because she loves pork products 😭😭 and it’s the only kind of pork(ing) she’ll ever have 🤫

She probably thinks she doesn’t eat meat much because it’s probably true, I don’t think we’ve seen her eat other types (chicken, beef) constantly, ya know. It’s mostly pork. Gab logic.
Does she realise pork is really high in fat. The pork she eats is super processed. I’ve never known someone to consume as much processed pork as she does. Her scoffing ham in the hairdressers was vile.

(Plus pigs are as smart if not smarter then dogs 💔)

• Sad
Reactions: 25
completely off topic, (also haven't posted here in years) but I was in work and had youtube auto-playing and the famous 50 Facts About Me video started playing and THERE ARE SOME GEMS IN HERE.

My favourite which I want to share is: 'I was taught to write with my feet by a man called Frank who was born with no arms'.... 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ That's such a WEIRD THING TO LIE ABOUT?! Honourable mention to "I'm scared of stairs and hills" 🥰.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Does she realise pork is really high in fat. The pork she eats is super processed. I’ve never known someone to consume as much processed pork as she does. Her scoffing ham in the hairdressers was vile.

(Plus pigs are as smart if not smarter then dogs 💔)
She said she doesn't eat much meat as it is but she does, pretty much every meal she shows us she has meat. I think she meant maybe like she doesn't eat a variety as it's mainly ham, bacon and that Bolognese. But I literally can't think of a meal where she showed us a meal with no meat at all, unless you count breakfast. I would say eating meat every day is more than "I don't eat much meat anyway."

Reactions: 17
I still can't believe she got so triggered defending her ham habit. Bet she gets the sweats on a rare day she doesn't eat any meat.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
completely off topic, (also haven't posted here in years) but I was in work and had youtube auto-playing and the famous 50 Facts About Me video started playing and THERE ARE SOME GEMS IN HERE.

My favourite which I want to share is: 'I was taught to write with my feet by a man called Frank who was born with no arms'.... 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ That's such a WEIRD THING TO LIE ABOUT?! Honourable mention to "I'm scared of stairs and hills" 🥰.

Maybe she took “the hills are alive” from The Sound of Music a little too literally 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Guys, remember, whenever she exerts the least amount of energy doing something her glasses steam up. Of course her windews will tew!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.