Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
B222CC28-F941-49E7-9CA6-4B1C5A2CA6ED.jpeg
“Join in”😩?!?! Wtf does she think veganism is, some weird party?? We’re advocating against the brutal unnecessary practice of slaughtering animals for food Gabriella not inviting you to a club
This tweet is massive cringe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 129

Wickedtown

VIP Member
4C079BC1-150D-4AAB-B1F1-D810E8659B2D.jpeg

Nellie's weight is just so beyond a joke now, what the fuck must she be feeding him. Get him to a vet ASAP and sort him out with diet food and a weight loss plan. She often says she doesn't know what she'd do if she lost him but surely she sees that this is going to limit his life drastically, might be horrible to think about but it's the truth. I'd be embarrassed to post my pet on social media if they were so obviously unhealthy and unhappy from MY OWN DOING, it's shameful and sad to see

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 125

Juststopit

VIP Member
She's such a drama queen, and not in a fun way.

"Me and my dad once argued about fox hunting, and what this says to me is if i was born a fox he would hunt me with dogs"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116

quipawiticism

I really love that she has such little self awareness that she says things like "I don't eat much meat" when she fully inhales packages of ham regularly. I honestly cannot imagine being such a moron that you don't realize you have well documented proof that you do, in fact, eat a fair amount of meat/animal products all over the internet. She irritates me to no end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

jackolantern

VIP Member
I know it's far too early for a thread suggestion, but I couldn't help myself :ROFLMAO:

Gabriella Lindley #54 Nugget on the floor and a shit in a box, giggles like a child when the toilet man knocks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Pnpplsndy

"Never tell anybody how to eat”

Use code CHEFGABRI to get money off your healthy, sustainable box, perfect for people with busy lifestyles.

Is she only a hypocrite when it benefits her or... 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
I refuse to believe that thigh gap wasn’t edited in.
37C3E609-9486-4A63-A2BA-42F85A0D6196.jpeg

4222D522-70BD-411B-BE5F-43185BBF1631.jpeg

Oh and I found this gem in her comments 😂 Doesn’t eat too much meat 🤣 Award for the least self aware person goes to… 🏆
769F0A24-76EE-4CDD-BC2F-5D3F19E2CC19.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Why is NOBODY telling her that her complexion is too ruddy for lighter blondes? Her pink round face with silver hair is going to look like a ham wrapped in tinfoil.

• Haha
Reactions: 85