Gabriella Lindley #53 hewcus pewcus, your launch is attrewshus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
completely off topic, (also haven't posted here in years) but I was in work and had youtube auto-playing and the famous 50 Facts About Me video started playing and THERE ARE SOME GEMS IN HERE.

My favourite which I want to share is: 'I was taught to write with my feet by a man called Frank who was born with no arms'.... 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ That's such a WEIRD THING TO LIE ABOUT?! Honourable mention to "I'm scared of stairs and hills" 🥰.

Can’t believe I’ve wasted nearly 15 mins of my life watching this shite…. Says she wishes she had graphic design skills LOL. Also says she’s a huge adrenaline junkie…. Gabs you cry when you have to buy gravy or take the cat tit out

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Can’t believe I’ve wasted nearly 15 mins of my life watching this shite…. Says she wishes she had graphic design skills LOL. Also says she’s a huge adrenaline junkie…. Gabs you cry when you have to buy gravy or take the cat tit out
She had such a thing about her eye sight didn’t she having her exams printed a3 and can’t read black writing but I swear I recall she said what her prescription was before and it wasn’t that bad and all perfectly correctable with glasses. She just loves being ill in some way and played up her eyesight no end. She went through a phase of saying she can’t drive as it’s so bad but then did driving lessons and so proved it was a load of rubbish as the first thing your instructors does in your first lesson is check you can read the license plate from the distance required. I much prefer her voice in this old video with her real accent. She’s also a lot more quirky girl next door instead of strange hermit.

Reactions: 28
Omg I’m lolling at ‘I was plant based’ she was never plant based, I very clearly remember her saying in a video that Niomi Smart looked ‘sew healthy’ aka thin and it was around the time she did all the others (SW, WW, Jane plan, blah blah) the absolute gall of saying she was plant based? She’s so painfully stupid 🙄

Reactions: 26
I'd like to know whether she was clocked out from her sew difficult 8am-4am work day to go on a tirade about veganism and saisages? Does she pay herself ewvertime for this?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What are the odds on her buying a brand new £500+ printer rather than having it maintenanced?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I just searched Gabriella Lindley vegan and found this gem of a video from 2016, where a vegan couple react to Gabbie. They even interacted with her and offered her advice, and she blocked them 😅

eta sorry looks like you have to click on the ‘watch on YouTube’ to watch it

Anyway, there are so few Gabbie reaction videos, I was quite excited to find this one 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just searched Gabriella Lindley vegan and found this gem of a video from 2016, where a vegan couple react to Gabbie. They even interacted with her and offered her advice, and she blocked them 😅

eta sorry looks like you have to click on the ‘watch on YouTube’ to watch it

Anyway, there are so few Gabbie reaction videos, I was quite excited to find this one 😅
These two are as mad as a box of frogs tbh but I really enjoyed this video 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
These two are as mad as a box of frogs tbh but I really enjoyed this video 😂
Yep! I mean, when they were specifically talking about Gabbie they were spot on, and raised points that we’ve repeatedly talked about here. Completely random and hilarious that the only Gabbie reaction video I can find is from a channel like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
lol how many times is she going to post that photo of herself as a kid?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.