Gabriella Lindley #53 hewcus pewcus, your launch is attrewshus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a theory with the multiple hair appointments…You know how when you go to your hairdresser and the receptionist, the stylist even other clients sometimes are all chatting away and it’s like a nice friendly mostly female energy space? Does she want that kind of interaction? Like it makes her feel part of something or like she has friends?

I don’t even mean that in a super bitchy way but more in a everyone needs human interaction of some description and that’s an easy way of Gabs getting it? Feeling like part of a group of (mostly) girls, feeling like people like you and listen to you? I love the chit chatty laugh you can have the few hours you’re in a salon but at the same time under no illusion that the hairdresser isn’t having the same conversation 500 times that day and I am ‘licherraly’ paying someone to be nice to me but it’s still a nice environment to be in. I always leave the salon in a good mood and the chatty environment is part of that.

Just a thought I had. For all her faults and protestations otherwise I think Gabs feels very lonely (self inflicted for the most part) but it is sad to see.

Reactions: 50
But does she though? She says she’s bisexual but to me it seems she isn’t interested in a relationship at all. She even put ‘ever’ in her answer on Instagram stories. I think she’s perfectly happy being single for the rest of her life.
If she honestly thinks she doesn't want a relationship, which I doubt but whatever, then she thinks that's because she has no clue what a healthy relationship is. She constantly talks about not wanting to be reliant one anyone, not wanting to be around someone 24/7, or not wanting someone in her space all the time. Most relationships aren't like that, but Gabby has based her view of relationships off sitcoms and disfunction.

Reactions: 18
I’ve just seen the astrology question and lost most of my sympathy. Can these influencers please stop with the star/sun/moon sign bullshit? The position of the astronomical bodies in the sky does not affect nor absolve your personality or your choices in life. This modern ‘insta astrology’ is born out of what narcissistic people want to hear about themselves to justify their behaviour and is so generic it can apply to most people at most times. ‘Oh I’m so indecisive, I’m such a Gemini lol’ Like no, you’re a human being experiencing normal human emotions who wouldn't know how to work a telescope if your life depended on it.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I don't think her fingers even look red. But if they're swelling up, it's probably gout. Which would be entirely self-inflicted disease from eating too much rich food, particularly meat. #velvetg0ut
Now all I’m hearing is Gobbles crying to Jewniper Jane saying “but I want the white gout” and JJ saying “nevermind, let’s write today off and try again tomorrow”

🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have a theory with the multiple hair appointments…You know how when you go to your hairdresser and the receptionist, the stylist even other clients sometimes are all chatting away and it’s like a nice friendly mostly female energy space? Does she want that kind of interaction? Like it makes her feel part of something or like she has friends?

I don’t even mean that in a super bitchy way but more in a everyone needs human interaction of some description and that’s an easy way of Gabs getting it? Feeling like part of a group of (mostly) girls, feeling like people like you and listen to you? I love the chit chatty laugh you can have the few hours you’re in a salon but at the same time under no illusion that the hairdresser isn’t having the same conversation 500 times that day and I am ‘licherraly’ paying someone to be nice to me but it’s still a nice environment to be in. I always leave the salon in a good mood and the chatty environment is part of that.

Just a thought I had. For all her faults and protestations otherwise I think Gabs feels very lonely (self inflicted for the most part) but it is sad to see.
Tbh that does make a lot of sense. If the hair dresser pitched her two methods of going blonde she may have picked the one that would take the longest. Jane isn’t back yet as far as we know and she’s not been out with anyone else in months. It’s potentially why she loves being in hospital or at the doctors too, change of scene and people to talk to without any commitment of friendship. She was positively giddy when the ‘Apple man’ helped her fix her computer last month - she’s probably interaction starved

• Sad
Reactions: 20
What a tough time you've had @davisroe 💗

Unbelievably supportive community here on Tattle. Make a thread if you ever need that bit of extra support !! Lots of love to ya ❤ One tough cookie 🍪 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve just seen the astrology question and lost most of my sympathy. Can these influencers please stop with the star/sun/moon sign bullshit? The position of the astronomical bodies in the sky does not affect nor absolve your personality or your choices in life. This modern ‘insta astrology’ is born out of what narcissistic people want to hear about themselves to justify their behaviour and is so generic it can apply to most people at most times. ‘Oh I’m so indecisive, I’m such a Gemini lol’ Like no, you’re a human being experiencing normal human emotions who wouldn't know how to work a telescope if your life depended on it.
She’s a winter baby born in Jewn, don’t yew know?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Yes I think this. And I think this also feeds into the obsession with surgeries . It’s all craving attention and a ‘fuss’. I’m surprised she doesn’t go and get her eyebrows, eyelashes and nails done at the salon as you’d have thought she’d love the excuse for this attention too.

• Sad
You know, I'd really enjoy a video where she reacts to a tattle thread.
I don't mean the mean or catty comments but I mean the rumours and assumptions about her.
Instead of these silly Q&As or Assumption boxes on Instagram, make a video genuinely addressing some of the stuff posted on tattle.
Also does anyone remember Ask.fm? That anonymous site where you could ask a question or comment to someone back in like 2009/10? I know Gabby would have had one 😂😂😂
But then she would have to confirm that the rewmers were true! Doubt she’s gonna make a vidyew admitting to shitting in a box and fingering herself to animal crossing! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love Christmas more than most, and even I think that's a bit much :/
I love Christmas too, think I end up watching Christmas movies earlier each year! But she says she’s sew quirky and hates Christmas, then shows herself up every year - she’s already got an advent calendar up, had multiple Christmas trees last year (I think?) and now has started Christmas shopping and wrapping. Just embrace the holiday and stop pushing some bizarre false narrative Gobs - you can’t keep up with your own lies

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.