Gabriella Lindley #53 hewcus pewcus, your launch is attrewshus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girl who eats nothing but ham and bacon and whose favourite crisps are bleeping bacon flavoured saying she doesn’t eat much meat hahahaha oh my days.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
The girl who snacks on ham at the hairdressers, eats pork lasagne in the bath, batch cooks bolognese and included sausages in her favourites video doesn’t eat much meat…sure Jan

• Sick
Reactions: 71
So now she won't know if her tweet is offensive and backwards because no one could point it out. She's the type who needs to be called out on her tit mentality and with that move, she won't learn at all now. Good luck, that can only bite her in the ass and remember, the internet is forever. I hope she tweets something offensive didn't know it and gets called out big time because she needs to be reminded what's right and wrong all the time. Also, what about freedom of speech? She has the right to voice out her nasty thoughts and people have the right to comment on it. Tyrant much?

Reactions: 23
Imagine wanting to continue to pay for animal cruelty/slaughter because you don't like some vegans you've encountered.

I don't like every feminist I've encountered but I'm still a feminist.

She has such a tiny mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Long time lurker and not posted on here but the reply back is just typical Gobby response🙄 I don’t get how it’s pushy when it’s just a suggestion from a fan - if you are going to be in the public eye then take it on the chin but she can’t help herself and do a snarky reply back. Explains the vegan tweet is to do with this comment how passive aggressive of her✌

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
I’m not one for violence but if I was made to slap one person on this planet, it would probably be her 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 67
She’s so defensive because she loves pork products 😭😭 and it’s the only kind of pork(ing) she’ll ever have 🤫

She probably thinks she doesn’t eat meat much because it’s probably true, I don’t think we’ve seen her eat other types (chicken, beef) constantly, ya know. It’s mostly pork. Gab logic.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Imagine declaring "you don't know what people are going through!" over your right to eat some bacon. She's so dramatic.

If it is some secret issue, I know a vegan diet causes some people health issues, why doesn't she say "I've tried it but it didn't work for me, thanks for the suggestion".

Or just thank the girl for bothering to give advice, even if she knows she won't follow it. Nothing wrong with a good old: "thanks for the suggestion, I'll check it out." no need to get defensive.

She used to pretend to be plant based/vegan so surely she can understand where the commenter is coming from.

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Funny how she ignores comments asking her where her material for her small business is from but can’t ignore the people suggesting her vegetarian alternatives 😂 She really lives for « negative » comments.
Of course not everyone can be vegetarian, for many reasons, but she could’ve just politely answered them or just ignored them and go on with her day. That tweet was so unnecessary.

Reactions: 47
She's such a wanker. She knows how to ignore comments, she does it all the time. But she just cant help but pick a pointless fight. She really seems like her father's daughter. It must kill her.

Reactions: 46
“Never tell anyone what to eat…”

How about you never impose your own fucked up relationship with food on others to dictate what they can and can’t say. Ok thanx bye. 😊

Reactions: 60
Funnier still that this is all on an account she uses to pretty much exclusively push her bizniss, like when have you ever watched a small business's TikTok and they're in the comments arguing about sausages??

• Haha
Reactions: 70
It is not normal how freaked out and defensive she gets about any mention of food, she needs some serious therapy

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.