Gabriella Lindley #53 hewcus pewcus, your launch is attrewshus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel like she’ll release a Christmas range on/around 1st December but most people want to buy decor/gifts in November.

If you order something at the start of December you might not have it when you do Christmas parties etc

Reactions: 26
When she started this dumb ‘business’ she tried to make out like it had been planned for years and she had her Christmas collection done since July or something - it’s October and she doesn’t know what she’s doing for Christmas lol? Wow I hate that influencer culture facilitates actual idiots profiteering from playing shop, it’s so depressing
This. Not only this hellish culture enables their ridiculously overpaid "jobs" but they also believe their own nonsense and they are completely overtaken by their own self importance. I hate that these talentless nobodies ended up being filthy rich literally just because they were at the right place at the right time. If Gabbie hadn't latched onto Zoe's arse some years ago, she'd be chasing temp jobs up in Thurgoland by now, and failing because she can't handle responsibility. Lazy cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I genuinely believe because nobody holds her accountable and she wallows away in her flat all day that is why her mental health is so poor. If she actually had to turn up to a job and not victimise herself in her head every day I think she would realise how she lives is not okay.

Reactions: 40
Claiming she can’t eat recently but posted all of this yesterday (in a Tiktok video+ her stories)
View attachment 804435
View attachment 804434
View attachment 804436
View attachment 804437
View attachment 804440
View attachment 804438
View attachment 804439And here are some from Friday. I’m unsure what the panini/ toastie/ maybe filled croissant is in the back because obviously she didn’t mention ever having it
View attachment 804447
View attachment 804446
View attachment 804445
I can’t eat sleep or breathe but I can have snacks, do a Q&A and take selfies?

• Haha
This. Not only this hellish culture enables their ridiculously overpaid "jobs" but they also believe their own nonsense and they are completely overtaken by their own self importance.
Yes I feel this so much. None of them have the humility to recognise they literally got lucky and they're not special or particularly talented - some of them, arguably, are completely talentless in fact. Gabby thinks her stickers are a legit business even when her own followers have referred to what she's selling as merch. She's not some talented artist who got lucky with Youtube and has used that to gain exposure for her talent...she's just a Youtuber who can only make money from selling this tit because she is a Youtuber, and there is a huge difference. It wouldn't bother me half as much if she didn't prattle on about being good at it, because she isn't.

I genuinely believe because nobody holds her accountable and she wallows away in her flat all day that is why her mental health is so poor. If she actually had to turn up to a job and not victimise herself in her head every day I think she would realise how she lives is not okay.
This! I used to find the summer holidays between uni years so depressing because I had no actual reason to get up every day, in the sense that I didn't have anywhere I had to be or anyone to notice if I just laid in bed all day. It's great to relax if you're on holiday or you work normally and need a break, but I don't think it's healthy to spend your whole life like that. Having no sense of purpose, however you conceive of that - not just talking jobs here, obviously parents who have to wake up to care for children etc etc - is depressing.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 804568

Oh please. If Monica did this it would be part of her cleaning/organising in general. Not festering on the sofa all day. She would also see her friends/partner afterwards, but go on about how you’re sew sew alike, Gobs.
Must have missed "the one where Monica lives alone and cuts off the others" or "the one where Monica eats lasagne in the bath"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I used to work in retail in an actual real life shop. We had a dedicated seasonal aisle for each event of the year. Towards the end of October we’d start condensing the bays of Halloween’s stock down as they sold and from the other end of the aisle start merchandising the Christmas stock in. By end of business on 31 October all the Halloween stock would be stored away and the Christmas aisle would be fully complete ready for opening the next morning. People would grumble that it was too early but a lot of the popular items would start selling right away. Basically launching a Christmas range on 01 December is laughable and shows that not only does she not have any business experience, not completed research or learned from
last year but she’s stupid to think people won’t have looked or bought from elsewhere before then.

Reactions: 38
If she was in Friends she would never be anybody’s lobster, but she could certainly be their hermit crab 🐚

• Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 804568

Oh please. If Monica did this it would be part of her cleaning/organising in general. Not festering on the sofa all day. She would also see her friends/partner afterwards, but go on about how you’re sew sew alike, Gobs.
Gab best suited be that Naked Guy (in this case woman) who lived across Monica's apartment alone..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t understand the not moving/visiting Sheffield. I’m not discounting her childhood and how she has perceived it but I live in a pretty small town and I could count on one hand how often I’ve seen someone I went to school with within the last 10/15 years. Given how little she goes out surely the chances are even less. It just seems like an excuse. Sure don’t go back to the same area but surely there are other towns around, to say she can’t go to Manchester because it’s too close just seems a bit overkill when by her own admission it was bullying she suffered and not a physical attack or something super severe that would grind your life to a halt for over a decade.

I don’t understand the not moving/visiting Sheffield. I’m not discounting her childhood and how she has perceived it but I live in a pretty small town and I could count on one hand how often I’ve seen someone I went to school with within the last 10/15 years. Given how little she goes out surely the chances are even less. It just seems like an excuse. Sure don’t go back to the same area but surely there are other towns around, to say she can’t go to Manchester because it’s too close just seems a bit overkill when by her own admission it was bullying she suffered and not a physical attack or something super severe that would grind your life to a halt for over a decade.
I literally live in a VILLAGE with one of my school bullies, they live in the next street and we’ve never crossed paths 😂 although I was here first 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was bullied quite badly at school and when I left it did take me some time to adjust, I didn’t want to run into any of them in town or anything. Small city problems. But that was almost ten years ago now, I doubt they’d recognise me and vice versa and even if they did, so what? What would they do lol. Gabby can’t bear to have a ‘so what?’ attitude to seeing people from school because she still clings to mummy for support at her big age and can’t say boo to a goose even though she acts like billy big bollocks online.

Reactions: 32
What situation would she be in where she'd encounter her bullies and not be able to just leave/walk away anyway? The only situation like that I can think of is being served in a shop by someone I went to school with, yeah it's a bit awkward but it's over within a minute and they probably don't remember you anyway! Bizarre behaviour to cordon off the entire of the north of England to herself because she's worried of bumping into someone 🥴

Reactions: 24
She clings on to her traumatic bullied at school narrative because being a victim suits her and she doesn’t want to change. She thrives on the attention, and playing victim in all areas of her life means she doesn’t have to take accountability. Bullies, botched surgeries, endless illnesses, online hate - she has it worse than everyone else and nothing is her fault. She loves it and it’s all bollocks imo.

Reactions: 43
Not sure why she even thinks all her bullies still live at home tbh. When I moved home after uni none of my friends from school did, and people who didn’t go to uni had mostly moved further out too. Its hardly likely she’s going to just bump into a big group of bullies.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
For some reason her being so worried about seeing people from school about 10 years ago doesn't really add up with her decision to plaster her life on the internet? Idk.

I don't know why she acts like she leaves her flat in Brighton without Jane anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Not sure why she even thinks all her bullies still live at home tbh. When I moved home after uni none of my friends from school did, and people who didn’t go to uni had mostly moved further out too. Its hardly likely she’s going to just bump into a big group of bullies.
Did you not know that the only person that could ever have a job from Gabby’s year at school is Gabby? And that the only one who could ever buy a house is Gabby? 🥺 Nobody is more successful than the Gabster. She’s not just doing fabulous since leaving, she’s doing Gabulous

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Doesn’t matter that jewniper mewn is a flop, chef Gabri earns her money selling food she doesn’t eat.
‘Eww Jane, the red pepper touched my cous cous, I can’t eat it now! Microwave an M&S ready meal for me quick!’
Zero chance she ate that. SEA BASS!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.