Gabriella Lindley #53 hewcus pewcus, your launch is attrewshus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zero chance she ate that. SEA BASS!
Yep, couldn't even pretend to eat this for the ad and just got a bit of couscous and fish on the fork while refusing to touch the vegetables. Either Jane had two meals or this went straight in the bin.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I moved away from the area I grew up in and no, I don't see my bullies everywhere but what followed me was my actual trama! I thought moving away from it all (bullying, toxic household etc) would help but it didn't.

That stuff does stick with you and it will do until you get therapy or make peace with it in some way or another. Not saying that you can fully "get over" everything, heck I ended up with BPD as a result of trauma but you have to move on with it in some way. I'm sure if I asked once of my bullies now, years later if they remember saying xyz to me when we were 14/15 they probably wouldn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The irony 🥴
Pronouns in bio is stupid as duck and doesn’t do anything for progress or equality.

Anyway, since when did Gab have pronouns in her bio? That’s news to me. It’s just a trend she’s hopping on, as usual.

• Angry
Reactions: 35
I refuse to believe that thigh gap wasn’t edited in.
37C3E609-9486-4A63-A2BA-42F85A0D6196.jpeg

4222D522-70BD-411B-BE5F-43185BBF1631.jpeg

Oh and I found this gem in her comments 😂 Doesn’t eat too much meat 🤣 Award for the least self aware person goes to… 🏆
769F0A24-76EE-4CDD-BC2F-5D3F19E2CC19.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
also how is Manchester even close to Sheffield in any way? like she can't live in the entire north of the country because people bullied her over 10 years ago in one school in one town? I think she's just a snob who thinks that by living in the south she's made it in life or whatever and thinks she's too good for the north

Reactions: 45
i think another reason for her no longer going to manchester is cause polly probably realised she was single white female-ing her & doesn't wanna be besties, otherwise i'm sure gabby would've latched on like she did with zoe

Reactions: 25
i think another reason for her no longer going to manchester is cause polly probably realised she was single white female-ing her & doesn't wanna be besties, otherwise i'm sure gabby would've latched on like she did with zoe
Or the fact polly’s now got a boyfriend 😂👀

Reactions: 22
she deleted her "cLoThInG rAnGe" video??
"I'm sew sorry but all my clewthing from Jewniper Mewn apparull sewld out, it was really popewluh," she says, frantically shipping 1000 of everything to Bev.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Must have missed "the one where Monica lives alone and cuts off the others" or "the one where Monica eats lasagne in the bath"
I think they were in the same series as 'The one where Monica picks tit out of her cat's fur'.... just after 'The one where Monica puts up a random shelf just for nail polish and sticks a basket to the wall for the remote control' (y)

Doesn’t matter that jewniper mewn is a flop, chef Gabri earns her money selling food she doesn’t eat.
‘Eww Jane, the red pepper touched my cous cous, I can’t eat it now! Microwave an M&S ready meal for me quick!’
Of course she didn't eat this, she's scared of red.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
B222CC28-F941-49E7-9CA6-4B1C5A2CA6ED.jpeg
“Join in”😩?!?! Wtf does she think veganism is, some weird party?? We’re advocating against the brutal unnecessary practice of slaughtering animals for food Gabriella not inviting you to a club
This tweet is massive cringe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 129
View attachment 805797“Join in”😩?!?! Wtf does she think veganism is, some weird party?? We’re advocating against the brutal unnecessary practice of slaughtering animals for food Gabriella not inviting you to a club
This tweet is massive cringe
Has her dad taken over her twitter? This is such a Tory boomer thing to say.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
She’s her dads daughter through and through.
Also how can made to order stuff sell out? Oh wait… lies.

Reactions: 46
I really love that she has such little self awareness that she says things like "I don't eat much meat" when she fully inhales packages of ham regularly. I honestly cannot imagine being such a moron that you don't realize you have well documented proof that you do, in fact, eat a fair amount of meat/animal products all over the internet. She irritates me to no end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
I really love that she has such little self awareness that she says things like "I don't eat much meat" when she fully inhales packages of ham regularly. I honestly cannot imagine being such a moron that you don't realize you have well documented proof that you do, in fact, eat a fair amount of meat/animal products all over the internet. She irritates me to no end.
And considers crispy bacon a snack? Isn’t it for like making a sandwich or something? Don’t get me wrong, it’s delicious. But I don’t think it’s intended as a stand alone snack?! The salt this girl ingests is horrific!

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.