Gabriella Lindley #39 Can buy friends, can buy bots, but nobody forgets what she did in a box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think someone commented about the dirty grey jumper on her latest pic šŸ˜‚ I cant see the actual comment but this was her response.
Hey grubbo, imagine having a pile of money lying around that could be used to buy some nice clothes to showcase that crappy necklace, yet wearing the same damn thing that clearly hasnā€™t seen a washing machine because itā€™s stained!!!

Oh yeah, thatā€™s right, she wastes her money on paint to ā€œupdateā€ her flat šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone in the UK listening to Radio 1 this morning? Theyā€™re discussing eating in the bath, Gobby will be calling in soon...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Anyone in the UK listening to Radio 1 this morning? Theyā€™re discussing eating in the bath, Gobby will be calling in soon...
On the off chance she does tune in now, please can someone request that song that goes ā€œI donā€™t like cricket, no... I love itā€ šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gabriella Lindley #40 - You don't see her whole life, only a snippet, shame her "friends" keep playing emergency cricket

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
How is that shading Zoe though? Zoe is 31 this year.
She was always dead set on the whole ā€œI want a baby by 30ā€
Didnā€™t quite get the whole way there. Felt real shady on the timing and then disappeared after it got posted here šŸ˜¶

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh god i see her new spring collection will be as uncreative as usual (the stickers on her laptop)

ā€˜Spread happinessā€™
ā€˜Treat people with kindnessā€™
ā€˜Every day is a fresh startā€™
ā€˜Be the..ā€™ (im guessing something along the lines of ā€˜be the change you want seeā€™ or something along those lines) šŸ„±šŸ„±
And just like that sheā€™s so predictable..
ā€˜Be the change you want to seeā€™

as well as
ā€˜enjoy the little things in lifeā€™
Oh and a flower with a smiley face which is a lot like some of the artists juniper moon follows how surprising x

Attachments

Reactions: 12
That smiley face flower is the bleeping worst thing I've seen in a while. Like something you get free with CBeebies magazine.

I kind of admire her audacity to charge for utter, utter crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Why are her stickers so GIANT?! like anyone who collects stickers will want a variety of them on the surface like a laptop...not just one giant sticker -_-

Reactions: 25
This is a tip for Polly: You can make the same tiktok over and over again, same theme with a slight variation:
packing orders,
printing stickers for my orders,
where can you stick your stickers?(my all time favorite)
all in the same room.
Also, you can say Starbucks from time to time and last but not least: SAME CLOTHES.
It really saves time :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hey grubbo, imagine having a pile of money lying around that could be used to buy some nice clothes to showcase that crappy necklace, yet wearing the same damn thing that clearly hasnā€™t seen a washing machine because itā€™s stained!!!

Oh yeah, thatā€™s right, she wastes her money on paint to ā€œupdateā€ her flat šŸ™„
She could literally have worn her Liesl (sp? idk haven't seen SoM) dress that she wouldn't stop wearing last summer?!?! She's sucks at this "influencing" tit

Reactions: 19
It irks me how her shop is just full of cutesy, pastels, positivity products when sheā€™s just so negative, dull and moody.

I know generic quotes sell well but it doesnā€™t reflect Gabbie at all.

Be the change you want to see - Gabbie, you havenā€™t changed at all. Not in a good way anyway.
Enjoy the little things in life - a bit of sunlight shines in your flat and youā€™re complaining about the heat.
Good vibes only - coming from someone who complains about everything and everyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
This is a tip for Polly: You can make the same tiktok over and over again, same theme with a slight variation:
packing orders,
printing stickers for my orders,
where can you stick your stickers?(my all time favorite)
all in the same room.
Also, you can say Starbucks from time to time and last but not least: SAME CLOTHES.
It really saves time :ROFLMAO:
It's not even relatable. I'm sure a day in the life of an actual small business owner requires a lot of hard work to build up their brand and customers, making their products at home, the design process behind each launch.
It's just boring and I thought my day was repetitive

Reactions: 8
And just like that sheā€™s so predictable..
ā€˜Be the change you want to seeā€™

as well as
ā€˜enjoy the little things in lifeā€™
Oh and a flower with a smiley face which is a lot like some of the artists juniper moon follows how surprising x
Honestly I wouldnā€™t even know if these are already being sold in her shop or yet to be released. Everything looks the same to me lol. Her products couldnā€™t be more generic and tit if she tried

Reactions: 8
her target age must be like 12 year olds. The fact sheā€™s got a tik tok following inspired by her business is so depressing. She puts badly designed stickers into envelopes and has her mum helping her.
Omg also I love my hat šŸ€šŸ€šŸ€

Reactions: 15
Just noticed Poppy Deyes has a flower gif on her stories... with a smiley face. Plagiarism Gobbles strikes again!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.