Gabriella Lindley #39 Can buy friends, can buy bots, but nobody forgets what she did in a box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gabrielle Lindley #40 Renovating her not-so-forever flat, overweight cat, grey jumper and products are tat

Reactions: 20
I thought the words AD - Affiliate were
supposed to be at the start of the post, or at very least visible before you click the 3 dots/more?
BEC76B9C-20DC-4F85-8C45-B1C096925F6A.jpeg

5A6FA882-E68F-4997-9BA9-FE4980B9D99B.jpeg

Reactions: 17
I'm still gobsmacked that they went with that scummy outfit to offset the piece they are trying to sell. It's so wrong. Even if it weren't for the stains, the grey and white do not showcase the metal and it looks so sloppy, like she cannot be arsed to model it. If she'd worn a pretty off the shoulder style top and made an effort with her face and hair, the necklace would be modelled so much better.

I wouldn't pay her a penny for this poor effort.

Reactions: 24
Is this shade from Polly?
"Duh Polly, *deep breath* just have your Mother move into baby you and cook your meals, tidy, buy food, pay the household bills, take care of all the housework, next copy and paste a selection of designs from some small Artists instagram account to get a big business in China To do all the actual work of creating the products and you, my darling child, willhave plenty Of time to get tik tok famous like me."

End of gabriella roze Ted Talk.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Gabriella Lindley #40 jumper don’t be afraid, I have worn you for a thousand years, I’ll wear you for 1000 more

*to the tune of 1000 years by Christina Perri*

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think someone commented about the dirty grey jumper on her latest pic 😂 I cant see the actual comment but this was her response.
Lol wot. She also has a shower yet always has greasy hair. Having the machines doesn’t mean you use them Gobboon 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I think someone commented about the dirty grey jumper on her latest pic 😂 I cant see the actual comment but this was her response.
Haha, you have to use it too Gaboon, and THEN you have to proper clean your face so you won't stain your "freshly washed" jumper with dirt from your face.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Gabriella lindley #40 - just a little note to say...use your bloomin washing machine!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wasn’t she supposed to be uploading every Sunday again or did I just imagine that? Guess she’s got no more tat to flog in adverts she hastily put together at the last second

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wasn’t she supposed to be uploading every Sunday again or did I just imagine that? Guess she’s got no more tat to flog in adverts she hastily put together at the last second
Last minute cricket match, these things can’t be helped x

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.