Gabriella Lindley #39 Can buy friends, can buy bots, but nobody forgets what she did in a box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really want her yo do another Hallie type print, amused me for days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Calling it now, she’ll do a ‘Gabriella’ print wearing the cheapo necklace and it’ll look even worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I really want her yo do another Hallie type print, amused me for days 😂
It's the fact that she's given up with drawing people because they look like shite and don't sell that does it for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Still can’t get over the fact she blocked me for requesting to follow her on Twitter when she was private. My Twitter has been active for years, doesn’t have a generic user name and has a profile picture. What if people had found her on TikTok or through her shop and wanted to follow her and she blocked them. Potential customers. Amazing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I'm following a few new accounts on insta and they are sharing for 'March meet the Maker' and I'm actually fewming at the audacity of this fake shop playing idea stealer... How dare she HOW DARE SHE!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's a shame she stopped doing illustrations not only for our lolz but also she promised to come out with diverse characters. Does she even still sell those designs? If she does, that means anyone wanting something that looks a bit more like them is stuck with her white girl characters.

Reactions: 19
Sad that she bought a huge flat that she keeps renovating when the only person who's seen it in person is her because she has no friends.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I'm following a few new accounts on insta and they are sharing for 'March meet the Maker' and I'm actually fewming at the audacity of this fake shop playing idea stealer... How dare she HOW DARE SHE!!!!!
One of her cards is totally stolen from the one that created that tag as well, Joanne. Not that it's a completely original idea, but the colours and the lines around the writing is exactly Joanne's style.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
“As a result, at a minimum, the ASA is likely to expect such posts to include a prominent ‘ad’ label upfront (which usually means ‘at the beginning’) to highlight that a post is a marketing communication.

In terms of where a label needs to be, this depends on the platform and the nature and overall content of the post. It must be prominent enough that consumers will easily notice it and early enough that they will do so before they click on anything or otherwise engage with, or watch, the content. Burying a label in list of hashtags, putting it in a colour that contrasts poorly with the background or placing it ‘under the fold’ where consumers would need to click ‘See more’ to expand the post, won’t be sufficient. Any label also needs to be visible regardless of the device used, so it’s important to bear in mind how a post will look when accessed via desktop, mobile and in-app.”

so yes she’s breaking the law, doesn’t surprise me- most ‘influencers’ seem to think they’re above it

I thought the words AD - Affiliate were
supposed to be at the start of the post, or at very least visible before you click the 3 dots/more?
View attachment 485503
View attachment 485504

• Heart
Reactions: 17
One of her cards is totally stolen from the one that created that tag as well, Joanne. Not that it's a completely original idea, but the colours and the lines around the writing is exactly Joanne's style.
Can't find Gabby's one but here's Joanne's. Not out of this world in terms of originality but we know Gobs would never be able to even come up with this design on her own 😂
Screenshot_20210317_183714_com.instagram.android.jpg

Can't find Gabby's one but here's Joanne's. Not out of this world in terms of originality but we know Gobs would never be able to even come up with this design on her own 😂
Screenshot_20210317_183714_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 6
These to-do lists are so poorly designed! It looks wonky and the white border is pointless. Creates less space to actually write on the pad 🙄

635A517C-E799-4A20-9AA6-2325A1344F18.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Pretty sure the white border is because she's too cheap to buy actual coloured paper.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm sorry, but you'd have to be a special kind of idiot to buy a format for a to-do list. You LITERALLY JUST WRITE A LIST AND TICK IT OFF.

Number one on to-do list:

Don't waste money on unnecessary items ✅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
I'm sorry, but you'd have to be a special kind of idiot to buy a format for a to-do list. You LITERALLY JUST WRITE A LIST AND TICK IT OFF.

Number one on to-do list:

Don't waste money on unnecessary items ✅
I can’t believe people buy any of her pointless crap! Let alone the shittiest looking “to do list” pad to ever exist! Anyone who buys that tit deserves to be ripped off! 😏

Edit:lol I need to move my Gobby squash up slightly 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can’t believe people buy any of her pointless crap! Let alone the shittiest looking “to do list” pad to ever exist! Anyone who buys that tit deserves to be ripped off! 😏

I'm howling at Gabsquash with a hat on 😍🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Nah it perfectly emphasises her receding hairline #hairgoals

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.