Gabriella Lindley #39 Can buy friends, can buy bots, but nobody forgets what she did in a box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I empathize with anyone who has anxiety or similar first off, but did she or did she not tweet like 5 thousand times how she couldn't sleep in her own bed, was nervous, felt off. Definetly doesn't sound confident to me. There was also a recent tweet delete about how she felt her life was stagnant? (TBF, so does mine but I'm making changes as quick as I can. Sadly don't have disposable income at my *washed* fingertips.

Reactions: 34
my to do list:

1) wear grey jumper
2) sing behind curtain
3) not wash
4) look at my selection of tinned food
5) apparently lie awake on sofa all night
6) be thankful for to do list because life really is so busy and I need to list it all

• Haha
I mean I empathize with anyone who has anxiety or similar first off, but did she or did she not tweet like 5 thousand times how she couldn't sleep in her own bed, was nervous, felt off. Definetly doesn't sound confident to me. There was also a recent tweet delete about how she felt her life was stagnant? (TBF, so does mine but I'm making changes as quick as I can. Sadly don't have disposable income at my *washed* fingertips.
I’ve come to the conclusion that 90% of the words Gabby uses, she doesn’t actually know what they mean.

• Haha
I'm still laughing at the stupidity of her sticker version of that Harry Potter quote, "It does not do well to dwell on dreams and forget to live."

She highlighted the word "dream" rather than "live". Just goes to show that she didn't understand the quote and she's always in dreamland herself rather than go and live life. She's honestly so thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
I'm still laughing at the stupidity of her sticker version of that Harry Potter quote, "It does not do well to dwell on dreams and forget to live."

She highlighted the word "dream" rather than "live". Just goes to show that she didn't understand the quote and she's always in dreamland herself rather than go and live life. She's honestly so thick.
lmao this is so true! I also hate that she has openly and repeatly said she dislikes harry potter, and now has the gall to try and get money from the fans? like come ooonnn

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
These to-do lists are so poorly designed! It looks wonky and the white border is pointless. Creates less space to actually write on the pad 🙄

View attachment 487066
The creativity, the originality, like nothing you've ever seen before.....I can't believe she's selling this chap this literally took her 5 minutes and it's a carbon footprint of every other to do list....like I can get these but cuter in flying tiger

• Sick
Reactions: 15
As a leftie this pleases me. But I’d never buy any of her dreadful tat.
I'm confused now, because I feel the boxes should be where Gobs put them? Like you write the task first, then tick it off. That makes more sense.

But as I said, you write the task first. On your own piece of paper. Don't buy a bleeping waste of money pad to do it on from Gab the Scab. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Everyone I know, especially teens and young adults, just use the notes app on their phone. Even I do, especially when I’m not at home.
But my darling child, this is a special Jewniper Mewn Tew Dew list 🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
That is the most basic piece of shite to do list I have ever seen in my life. She has some NERVE selling that for actual cash money.

Reactions: 30
The creativity, the originality, like nothing you've ever seen before.....I can't believe she's selling this chap this literally took her 5 minutes and it's a carbon footprint of every other to do list....like I can get these but cuter in flying tiger
Literally! Also I feel like a "tw*t head" (as Gaboon would say) but the expression in your sentence is "carbon copy"; a "carbon footprint" is how much CO2 is released into the atmosphere as a result of your actions (e.g. Jane's carbon footprint is terrible for driving her overgrown baby up and down the country)

Reactions: 11
I have bought to-do lists before, but I love stationery a bit too much. I tend to use my notebook now because I use it every day for uni anyway, but I do like a specific notepad.

I would not, however, waste my money on Juniper Moon stationery. It looks cheap and I could draw something better myself on paint.

Has anyone besides Jane even been to her flat?
Yeah of course! MONA, Ariana, Queen of Darkness, Gabbie, Gabby, Gabriella... what other names has she called herself lol

• Haha
When your manager can sell your necklace better than you 😬
"Proud manager" she really reminds me of when you're a child and you want everyone to be proud of your crappy drawings of your family. "Mum, mum, look at this it's a drawing of you!!" and the mum "aw that's beautiful my darling" whilst wondering why she has 3 arms and 5 legs.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.