Gabriella Lindley #39 Can buy friends, can buy bots, but nobody forgets what she did in a box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've only skimmed through the thread and I was so confused at ppl saying theyre lefties!!! I thought you were saying you were leftists for a few days LMAOO 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Gabbie, if you're reading this, retweeting things doesn't make you a feminist. Actively learn about it, unpack your internalised misogyny and challenge tit properly. Making a BLM graphic on your iPad and sharing tweets about how much you hate men isn't feminism ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Gabby is the furthest thing from feminist. She’s the first one to tear other women down, whether it’s for liking their bodies, wearing shorts, being more successful than her, or god forbid existing with different opinions on Twitter. Also feminism isn’t aLL mEn baD, she should just be honest with the world that she is lonely, bitter and terrified that Hobbie or any other sane human doesn’t want to be with her.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.