Gabriella Lindley #39 Can buy friends, can buy bots, but nobody forgets what she did in a box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NEW THREAD - TITLE EDITED FOR LENGTH. FULL TITLE: Gabriella Lindley #39 Can Buy Her Friends, Can Buy Her Bots, But Nobody Will Forget That She Shat In A Box - title by @Alrighthunxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Looks familiar... in fact I think her blooming lovely card is identical
I was going to do a shocked face but I’m not actually shocked at all... far from it 🥲

Partial recap:
• Has been privating and unprivating her Twitter more than she changes her clothes.
• Supposedly has a secret to announce tomorrow - I guess it’ll be the jewellery. My bet is that she will set her Twitter to public an hour before the announcement to get the most sales.
• Allowing her cat to roam around very toxic chew-lips. It’s the closest he’ll get to the outdoors.
• Instagram got rid of some bot accounts. She bought them back. Shame she can’t buy some real life friends.
• Apparently thinks June 21st is too early to lift lockdown despite breaking rules since day 1 (hauling her mum down before bubbles were allowed) and still going about her usual business during this lockdown.
• Doing up her “apartment” FLAT. IT’S A FLAT. as she wants to mewve - for the sake of the business, obvs.
• Full name Gabriella Rose Lindley but also known as Velvetgh0st and the owner of Juniper Moon

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Sorry if this isn't revelant to Gabby but reading all the comments about her lack of business acumen is making me enjoy Becca's shop stories even more. Especially about her best seller badges and how she doubled her sales in a week 🤣

I didn't even know who Becca was before reading here but I'm invested this battle of the small businesses now. I like how she said most of her sales don't come from social media either. I hope she sells stickers soon 👀

Also her pet is cute!

Attachments

Reactions: 43
Annual thread announcement that Gabriella Lindley, owner of shop Juniper Moon and youtuber known as velvetgh0st, took a tit in a box twice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Lol did you see pollys moving to a new studio? What's the likelihood she all of a sudden thinks a rented space is a great idea

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I actually love stickers (for scrapbooking and just in general idk why I’ve always loved them) but I REALLY do not understand hers? they have such weird messages that I just can’t understand where you would ever stick them? it‘s as if they’re gifts but who gifts someone a sticker?

Reactions: 23
I actually love stickers (for scrapbooking and just in general idk why I’ve always loved them) but I REALLY do not understand hers? they have such weird messages that I just can’t understand where you would ever stick them? it‘s as if they’re gifts but who gifts someone a sticker?
yes that's what I don't get with her, like even the people who would use stickers for crafts/scrapbooking/bullet journaling etc don't really use hers because they're so weird how is she making any sales

Reactions: 12
Annual thread announcement that Gabriella Lindley, owner of shop Juniper Moon and youtuber known as velvetgh0st, took a tit in a box twice.
*two times that we know of... I’d bet my last penny that it’s happened more than that 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Why does she look so rough? The swollen hamster cheeks, crusty old hoodie and center part do nothing for her. And her wig's slipping off the back of her head
Screenshot_20210304-213554_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Somebody burn that jumper and give this girl a fringe please I beg of you.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
i love the idea that she cant buy new clothes because of cewvid so she has to wear this exact combination of clothes. babes i'm sure you have dozens of jumpers in your wadrobe, you dont have to stick at an outfit forever until you can buy something new

Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.