Gabriella Lindley #39 Can buy friends, can buy bots, but nobody forgets what she did in a box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! The men from IKEA 👌🏻
Christ lads 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the only male attention she gets.. maybe this is why she keeps painting.. cause a man might deliver it lol

"Proud manager" she really reminds me of when you're a child and you want everyone to be proud of your crappy drawings of your family. "Mum, mum, look at this it's a drawing of you!!" and the mum "aw that's beautiful my darling" whilst wondering why she has 3 arms and 5 legs.
Fact that she's calling her Gabriella.. does she even know Gabbie lol
Remember when she was like its not Gabby its GabbIE omg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg I can't screenshot her story as I'm on my laptop but she shared this tiktok

Gabbie thinks she knows what a feminist is but clearly doesn't. She is as much a feminist as I am a duck. And I can't swim.
Also, bashing her dad again, like a teenager. I've seen other youtubers and public figures talk about their strained relationships with their parents, but no one does it quite like Gabbie

Reactions: 33
So, she's finally acknowledging that she Is just like her Father?!

Gabbie thinks she knows what a feminist is but clearly doesn't. She is as much a feminist as I am a duck. And I can't swim.
Also, bashing her dad again, like a teenager. I've seen other youtubers and public figures talk about their strained relationships with their parents, but no one does it quite like Gabbie

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Yeah no Gabbie you can't be a feminist and vote for a political party that absolutely does not believe in equality, sorry

Reactions: 28

I don't know why this bleeping took me out 😂

Reactions: 3
She tags etsy but she doesn't even have an etsy shop, right?
There are *other* Juniper Moon shops on Etsy - maybe she's so thick she thinks she owns those.

In all honesty, I think she's lifted the hashtags straight off another Smell* Business Owner who does have an Etsy and hasn't bothered to actually read them.

*Not a typo where Gobnob is concerned

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s with the capital R’s?? It looks stupid
I know Right why do they stRess me so god damn much? Does she not see how utteRly Ridiculous this looks in Real life? Silly me, that would be cRediting a youtubeR with faR too much sense :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I suppose the capped Rs are supposed to be cutesy and quirky. I actually knew someone who would capitalise their Rs when writing but we were kids and it even used to piss me off then. Let alone seeing it as an adult.

Reactions: 7
I suppose the capped Rs are supposed to be cutesy and quirky. I actually knew someone who would capitalise their Rs when writing but we were kids and it even used to piss me off then. Let alone seeing it as an adult.
It my opinion it looks really childish and insincere. You know the Spongebob meme that mocks whatever is being said by mixing lower and upper case text? That's what this is like, as if you DON'T think the giftee is really great. Sorry, gReat.

Reactions: 14
LMAO at Gabs thinking she’s an outspoken feminist!

It was very feminist of her when she said she hates skinny girls who wear shorts.

Also, when she said people should just work harder if they want more money (really supporting single mums there in particular, not to mention the gender wage gap).

Then there’s the fact she’s an ignorant Tory. No explanation needed.

Gabs definitely thinks feminism = suspecting every man is a potential abuser (which I actually think is fair to a degree, but she doesn’t have to bang on about it so publicly all the time) and being a ~GiRlBoSs~ who sew sew doesn’t want a relationship becos she’s sew independent, because Jane does everything for her - girlpower!!

Can’t wait for her take on The Beauty Myth by Naomi Wolf, actually really think she needs to read that book.

Reactions: 28
You just reminded me of the time Gobby stated she couldn't read black writing on a white background (to explain why she doesn't read books) so she had to have her phone set on night mode. Conveniently forgot that though when she was trying to shill Girl on the Train for a year.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I still just have to cackle at her like...just not making art pieces anymore cause she's a. tit at art and b. Realised her crappy art won't sell. Meanwhile art is her passion guys!!
A* the best artist Thurgoland had ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't forget her video with George when he clearly had good times as a child and she abruptly said: I just can't remember any! Even George was appalled by her answer. She is clearly her father's daughter that is why she doesn't like him.

Also, today is father's day in my country and mine died 20 years ago, he was not perfect but I choose to remember only the good things every time 🤷‍♀️ and the only trigger I cannot get over is when someone who still has their parents, disrespects them 🤜

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.