Gabriella Lindley #39 Can buy friends, can buy bots, but nobody forgets what she did in a box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sugar on strawberries?! Maybe on pancakes but I can't imagine making myself a bowl of FRUIT and then putting sugar on top what the actual duck

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Sugar on strawberries?! Maybe on pancakes but I can't imagine making myself a bowl of FRUIT and then putting sugar on top what the actual duck
That isn’t something any adult decides to try ... that’s something taught as a child that becomes a bad habit...

Reactions: 30
That isn’t something any adult decides to try ... that’s something taught as a child that becomes a bad habit...
I was just about to say, my nana had a devilish sweet tooth and would sprinkle sugar on our strawberries. But as I got older the idea would make me feel sick and I realised strawberries are just as good on their own, it's not a habit that ANYONE should be carrying into adulthood with them! Same as her wolfing down an Easter egg a month before Easter - that would be a really fun idea to a child of about 6 or 7, but a grown adult knows better.

Reactions: 14
When I was a kid I was really weird about fruit and veg and would really only eat like 'hidden' fruit and veg...so my Mum put a little dollop of yogurt on berries so I'd eat them, not sugar for christ's sake. Whack some vanilla yogurt or something on. Putting actual sugar on fruit is SO bizarre.

Reactions: 16
She's a loser with no friends, no boyfriend and a fat cat. That's her 🌠aesthetic🌠
As a child we would have strawberries which we dipped in sugar. I think I had them dipped in sugar a few years ago at when I visited my parents as a bit of a treat but they don't really need the extra sugar and ilI wouldn't eat them with sugar regularly!

I don't like bananas and my gran tried the sugar trick with me as a child to get me to eat them lol.

Reactions: 7
Honestly some of these new positive cards are ridiculous.
If you’ve been going through a hard time or had some bad news etc who would want a card saying ‘keep smiling’ or ‘keep your chin up’. The ‘you’re bloomin lovely’ one is alright albeit not original in the slightest and the ‘just a note..’one is fine but the design is ugly. The others are just vapid rubbish. Keep smiling is like basically ignore the heartbreak or upset you are going through and grin and bear it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Gabby herself loves to wallow in self pity if she’s unwell or had something bad happen, when does she ever keep smiling?
6A256F6C-E858-43AA-B424-EDEDACC1E135.png

More appropriate advice from gabby:
- time to cry on Instagram stories
- a bath and lasagne will make everything better
- Block the meanies and dye your hair
- Congrats on your diagnosis. Yay for your operations! So so lucky!
- You lost your job. You didn’t like it anyway and had to get up in the morning. Just become a tik tok boss witch like me.

Reactions: 34
Strange how she supposedly gets hundreds of requests to film people’s orders for Tiktok and yet she’s filming orders with 1 item 🤪
A7A4A7A6-8C8E-4BA6-901F-8AB83B2B97B0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Someone might’ve commented on this already but seen the close up shot in her latest Instagram and there is literally dirt and grime visible on the collar of her jumper

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Sometimes I wonder if she's got a sideline appealing to a really gross unwashed fetish page.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
More of her in the disgusting grey jumper! It must smell of every meal, sorry FEWL, she’s had by now.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I'VE BEEN INFLEWENCED 😭😭

I'M EATING A MALTESERS CHOCOLATE EGG AND ITS NOT EVEN EASTER DAY

Am I gobby 2.0 🥚

Holy tit not even joking but my phone picked that emoji 😂😂😂

And no I didn't buy it myself
My boyfriend bought it
For his mum
After his cricket match
And I only had 2 bites

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Gabriella Lindley #40 - One Malteser egg, two squares of Jane's choc, a smelly grey jumper and crates full of stock

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.