Gabriella Lindley #37 International shipping expert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They updated her photo but left in the 650,000 followers so people can see how they’re dwindling 😂
View attachment 441509
The fact that she took this photo with her top basically falling off and eye bleeping the camera and thought, "yew knew what I'm gewing to send this tew my agency to update my pic. JAAAAAANE! Ewpen my emails for me."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Ooooh the ham queen has opened her twitter, what did we scummy trolls do to deserve the privilege of seeing her tweets again this time?
She did it last week and then postpewned her announcement and went private again, guess she's gearing up to announce her tit jewellery/bad singing/shelving project again.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She did it last week and then postpewned her announcement and went private again, guess she's gearing up to announce her tit jewellery/bad singing/shelving project again.
Maybe she finally bought Nellie his own bowl

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ngl I would love a shelf project right now, a real Gabby classic, love a bit of nostalgia tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Still can't get over the fact that her Jewniper Mewn Insta says: 'we're an online shop full of cute home decor..'. Sorry, let me stop you there. Full of cute home decor????? Since when were crappy stickers and 'Margo' prints home decor? Let me fix that for you. 'I'm a butternut squash headed twit who sells tit stickers to teenage fans at extortionate prices'. You're welcome.
More shook at we're. The only person in her life is Jane lol

Reactions: 6
Maybe she finally bought Nellie his own bowl
There's a vlog where Gabby gives her Dad a cup of coffee (a few seconds after saying she LOVES coffee) in Nellie's drinking cup/jug thing and her Dad was like hesitantly accepting it going 'uhhhhhh' then Gabby was like "I'vE WaShED It!!!" Her family have no backbone. I'd refuse to drink out of a CAT'S drinking bowl and be super concerned about her hygiene standards.
at 12:52

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Her shop, probably. Hopefully on a permanent basis.

On another note, I know we’ve said it before but I would honestly believe she’s still getting lip filler done on the DL. Ya know, if she actually ever left her house
I’m so confused by her forehead? Is not even just a receding hairline, it’s like her whole head shape has changed? Has she been putting it in a vice?

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I have to agree she is definitely getting her lip filler topped up, they've been looking suspiciously plumper recently, looks like a bloody Bratz doll.

All the talk of tagine earlier reminded me of Cass in Back (Mitchell & Webb comedy on C4, hilarious btw) who moved in with some housemates and was so overly eager to connect with them she made tagine for them and was sat dishing it up being like "THIS IS FUN ISN'T IT, WE'RE HAVING SO MUCH FUN, WE'RE LIKE A LITTLE TAGINE CLUB" and honestly now I can't unsee her as being like Gabby trying to force a friendship with people who are just acquaintances 🤣
She also planned to go travelling the world for six months and decided she hated it after two days and came home again, which, lbr, is a very Gabby thing to do.

Also very OT now but we have a cat food spoon and when my mum was here one Christmas she used it to eat her dessert and I was like omg mum why did you use that spoon that's our cat food spoon 🤣🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m so confused by her forehead? Is not even just a receding hairline, it’s like her whole head shape has changed? Has she been putting it in a vice?
Mir confuses me too! I don’t understand how she looks so different from before, I know people change but she looks like a different person and not in a good way!

Reactions: 7
Mir confuses me too! I don’t understand how she looks so different from before, I know people change but she looks like a different person and not in a good way!
Considering she still has a round mewn face when she films on her stories, I'd say it's the angle and filter she's using for TikTok. It really does make her look squashed.

Reactions: 12
The cat food spoon / fork :sick::sick::sick: ... I've grown up with cats my whole life and we use a specific fork which lives in a different part of the cutlery draw to mash up the cat food... I would NEVER even think about using a normal, human fork if you will, wash it and then use it... The thought of this is currently making me heave!!! Shes such a minger x

Reactions: 24
The cat food spoon / fork :sick::sick::sick: ... I've grown up with cats my whole life and we use a specific fork which lives in a different part of the cutlery draw to mash up the cat food... I would NEVER even think about using a normal, human fork if you will, wash it and then use it... The thought of this is currently making me heave!!! Shes such a minger x
Serious question. Is it more grim to put your designated cat food fork/spoon and bowl through the dish washer with the rest of your stuff or to hand wash? Dish washer gets hotter of course, but the idea of the little bits of cat food slushes around all the rest of the plates etc makes me feel sick too.
I can’t believe she uses her cat food bowls for herself and even gives guests food and drinks in bowls used for the cat.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Serious question. Is it more grim to put your designated cat food fork/spoon and bowl through the dish washer with the rest of your stuff or to hand wash? Dish washer gets hotter of course, but the idea of the little bits of cat food slushes around all the rest of the plates etc makes me feel sick too.
I can’t believe she uses her cat food bowls for herself and even gives guests food and drinks in bowls used for the cat.
Just do what Gabby does, which is to lick it clean, probably.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
duck ME I just watched that video and she talks like??? a child? it's like English is her third language or something and she's only learnt the basics.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
She’s actually vile she’s wearing the same clothes today as she was yesterday night/evening 🤢
I do the same 🙈 I mean ofc I change my underwear and shower but tbh when I'm not leaving home and just sit in front of my laptop working all day I would wear the same pants a sweatshirt for 2-3 days. Unless it's summer ofc.

Reactions: 46
If she ever got diagnosed as a diabetic, she’d milk it for all it’s worth. But she would not be able to handle it. I got diagnosed as type 1 4 months ago and it’s been such a mental struggle because I’ve gone 26 years of my life basically being able to eat whatever and however much I want, to now having to portion out things like rice and pasta so my sugar doesn’t spike and I don’t get seriously ill. Like she won’t be able to chow down on pasta with spaghetti hoops, and those sugary cupcake things she raves about. Sorry for rambling 😂
sorry to hear about your diabetes diagnosis, I have a family member go through the same (type 1) and watched their journey, it does get a lot easier.

Gabby wouldn't cope, and would abuse her insulin while demanding sympathy and special treatment from anyone who came into contact with her. I can't believe how healthy she is while wishing she was I'll / praying for chronic conditions and scheduling operations like most people do holidays.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.