Gabriella Lindley #37 International shipping expert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fallen down the rabbit hole...

So many questionable things in this vlog but at 7.20 she shows off her new Macbook. She just had to buy a smaller one to fit in her handbag for when she goes on train journeys (this must have been filmed before slave Jane drove her everywhere). Gabs then realises that it doesn't actually fit in her handbag, so she just buys another handbag. A designer one that would have cost her ££££. She is so impulsive, doing things to be #aesthetic simply because every other YouTuber had a Macbook that they would carry around in their handbag.

Also, it is the first appearance of the creepy A3 canvases in this vlog. She says she made a mistake when ordering and wasn't expecting to be that big (my small brain doesn't understand dimensions, hehe!). She wants to buy a house and dedicate one whole wall to photos. I wonder how that worked out? 🤣🤣🤣

ETA - she talks so slowly and her vocabulary is very limited. Even the way she tells the time in this - it's 45 minutes past 4...so quarter to 5, Gabs! She is the deadly combination of incredibly thick mixed in with a terrible education (because her teachers were sew sew sewper mean and bewlies), which equals absolute moron.
It’s so funny hearing her talk about designer bags and how they’re SEW WORTH it becos they’re licherally made sew well.
Where are the bags now Gabby? Still getting your money’s worth? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

So many questionable things in this vlog but at 7.20 she shows off her new Macbook. She just had to buy a smaller one to fit in her handbag for when she goes on train journeys (this must have been filmed before slave Jane drove her everywhere). Gabs then realises that it doesn't actually fit in her handbag, so she just buys another handbag. A designer one that would have cost her ££££. She is so impulsive, doing things to be #aesthetic simply because every other YouTuber had a Macbook that they would carry around in their handbag.

Also, it is the first appearance of the creepy A3 canvases in this vlog. She says she made a mistake when ordering and wasn't expecting to be that big (my small brain doesn't understand dimensions, hehe!). She wants to buy a house and dedicate one whole wall to photos. I wonder how that worked out? 🤣🤣🤣

ETA - she talks so slowly and her vocabulary is very limited. Even the way she tells the time in this - it's 45 minutes past 4...so quarter to 5, Gabs! She is the deadly combination of incredibly thick mixed in with a terrible education (because her teachers were sew sew sewper mean and bewlies), which equals absolute moron.
Because she’s sew KWERKY and doesn’t know how to tell time properly hehe she is sewww kyewt!

46D4F84A-EA27-4C26-B7AE-08B2565A698E.png
When she said she wanted to dedicate a room to a photo room... all I could think of was this scene from Alan Partridge 😂😂 does anyone know what I mean? 🥲

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

I just watched this whilst putting the baby down for a nap.

so many giant pics of her and her friends. The poor darling child never did her memory wall of giant pics that made her happy every time she walked past did she? I wonder if she still has them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

so many giant pics of her and her friends. The poor darling child never did her memory wall of giant pics that made her happy every time she walked past did she? I wonder if she still has them.
She definitely still has them! She has all their pics in her scrap book still 😂 I bet she does voodoo with them 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 11

And she doesn't speak a single one of those friends now 🤣🤣🤣

It is so tragic. I'm getting terrible second-hand embarrassment.

Reactions: 19
She's done it twice within a month or so now, hasn't she? Wonder if her management are telling her to do it as damage control.
I think she was definitely deleting old tweets in time for her ✨new launch✨ Either that or her management have told her what an embarrassment she is all over the internet and to shut that tit down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I-
Sewper prepared and profewshunal
And is there actually someone buying this? shaaaaameee!
✨boss ass potato✨

1613656822984.png
1613656842724.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Have you ever known somebody close their shop so many times within such a short space of opening?

Lazy cow. Real small businesses don't have the privilege of shutting down when they feel like it.

Reactions: 59
Surely she doesn’t need to close her shops while a couple of items are out of stock🙄 she could just mark them as unavailable on the website and still allow people to purchase anything else. She just wants another week off

Reactions: 62
Does she give anyone else Amber Lynn Reid vibes? The hoarding and excessive spending, overfeeding animals, general nasty attitude towards people in her life, flip flopping between talking about food/diets and then it being too “triggering”, not seeking therapy for clear mental health issues, impulsiveness... etc.

Reactions: 22
Sew it's their fault or isn't?
And who was the bleeping idiot that made her elderly mother travel for like 5 hours by train just to pick her 26 year old toddler and travel back?
-Yes you were.
1613659386955.png

1613659336507.png
1613659158394.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Sew it's their fault or isn't?
And who was the bleeping idiot that made her elderly mother travel for like 5 hours by train just to pick her 26 year old toddler and travel back?
-Yes you were.
View attachment 443690
View attachment 443689View attachment 443686
She is a bleeping idiot and anyone who follows her and licks her arse after all these times she had Jewniper Jane drive to and back form her's (" we are in a bubble" oh shut your gob ) are idiots too. All the judgment that's coming from her just because other people break the rules to see friend and she can only go to ikea w Jane. Not that I condone people going to see their friends obviously

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She is a bleeping idiot and anyone who follows her and licks her arse after all these times she had Jewniper Jane drive to and back form her's (" we are in a bubble" oh shut your gob ) are idiots too. All the judgment that's coming from her just because other people break the rules to see friend and she can only go to ikea w Jane. Not that I condone people going to see their friends obviously
I think she posts this tit to make her feel better about her horrible decisions. Her thought process is probably, “well, I’m going to shame others doing it because I have no friends that would want to do this with me.” I keep thinking back to the comment about not believing people who feel comfortable wearing shorts in the summer. She had to make other people feel bad because she had no self-esteem to do it herself. Same with food. It’s like a weird power trip for her or something.

Reactions: 36
It definitely looks like she’s had fillers again. And look, she’s ruined her foreskin top, such a shame!
This is mean I know but it always makes me chuckle how that filter uses her forehead. I’ve seen other people use it too and it uses their hair instead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.