Gabriella Lindley #37 International shipping expert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her latest day in the life Tiktok she mentions how it's actually only a few hours of her day as she can't fit everything in. Didn't someone on here comment that it's sad her whole day can fit into a 60 second clip? She is definitely responding to things said on here!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I'm really wondering what these people see in her. My only guess is that she's a sort of "there's hope for me yet" figure for the unacademic, unattractive and friendless who see that you can be all those things like Gabby and still make money.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So she’s having pancakes again today. But she can only eat crispy things you guyzz since her teeny little cewt stomach got removed. Also don’t comment on her fewd because it’s triggering!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Shocker: Gobbles eating something green. Ah wait... Bet she picked the cewcumber out of her chewna baguette.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Gabriella Lindley #38: narcissistic tagine, Rightmove Queen, worst case of weekly period yew've ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 45
“Done so much for my mental health”? Like what?!
Nah this is actually so embarrassing stop it 😭😭 and this doesn’t just apply to gabby, more ‘influencers’ in general. I understand that watching YouTube is a form of escapism and can maybe help take your mind off things, but seriously, what has gabby personally done to help someone’s mental health?

this person has defo been dm’ing her for years and never got a response, so thought that making an order would be the only way to get her attention 😂😂 you’re a whole 18 years old grow the hell up

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Maybe “done so much for my mental health” actually means Gabby taught her what NOT to do?

Like, I see Gabby sits in her dirty pyjamas feeling sorry for herself and moaning on Twitter, so I’ll go have a shower, get outside for some fresh air and exercise and go and find a proper job or hobby to fill my time with instead?!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Still can't get over the fact that her Jewniper Mewn Insta says: 'we're an online shop full of cute home decor..'. Sorry, let me stop you there. Full of cute home decor????? Since when were crappy stickers and 'Margo' prints home decor? Let me fix that for you. 'I'm a butternut squash headed twit who sells tit stickers to teenage fans at extortionate prices'. You're welcome.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
"You've really helped me grow into a woman" WTAF
Personally I feel Genz say this stuff because in their eyes influenzahs are celebrities that are accessible to them and therefore they are more likely to be acknowledged by said zelebrity so do things to get that acknowledgement like lie about how much an influencezah has changed their life because someone like Gabby is more likely to respond than Kylie Jenner. Bevause at the end of the day they crave attention at whatever costs I.e. why the person asked to have a tiktok packaging video
Thank you for coming my TedTalk

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Gabriella Lindley #38 Butternut squash for a head, only relevant cos of this thread

• Haha
Reactions: 39
They updated her photo but left in the 650,000 followers so people can see how they’re dwindling 😂
A7B56E29-0933-4C6D-9C08-9775DF88F120.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ooooh the ham queen has opened her twitter, what did we scummy trolls do to deserve the privilege of seeing her tweets again this time?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do you think they laugh their arses off when they see her pic compared to her in real life?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.