Gabriella Lindley #37 International shipping expert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Read the rules regarding thread titles.
Title removed.

In urgent need of a new thread! Kudos to @IrishName for the title- short and to the point. Keep up the work, scummy trolls ❤

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Am I missing it in the rules? The only thing I can see about titles is to avoid using acronyms?

Sorry if I’m being thick, but how is ‘head’ worse than some of the brutal titles we’ve had before?! If anything, it’s used as a term of endearment in Yorkshire🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe it was too short? Or we didn't rhyme it? Like Gabriella Lindley #37 Scared of red, overfed, complete head

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So we’re allowed to call her a bleep IN the thread, but not a head in the title?

• Haha
Reactions: 71
So we’re allowed to call her a bleep IN the thread, but not a head in the title?
Maybe because she'll get her feelings hurt if she sees the thread title. Sorry guys for the lack of title 😭 I've let team troll down.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Yel

Ah sorry we should have been clearer. No swear words are allowed in the titles - mainly because it doesn't show up in Google and they made the forum look a tad too abusive and hateful when every other thread was full of them. bleep must have slipped through!

Is there another title, hit report with it and we'll change it and can get back to the topic :)

How about Cockney rhyming slang? 😆

Absolute Three Card Trick head

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It should have been “ Gabriella lindley: so poorly she’s turned grey, smells like jewniper garbage much to Janes dismay”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Really want to see Gabby's reaction when she sees the thread title 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We need to think of an insult with the "oo" sound so we can replace it with "ew" and get away with it 😈

I'm half joking, it's for the best not to have her name pop up on Google with an insult

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We need to think of an insult with the "oo" sound so we can replace it with "ew" and get away with it 😈

I'm half joking, it's for the best not to have her name pop up on Google with an insult
Gobby lindley likes to pew in boxes.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.