Gabriella Lindley #37 International shipping expert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she is a strange one. she would be just as bad, in a different way, were she slim and popular with a hot bf.

she's just like her dad shows himself on Twitter. no wonder they don't get on.

Reactions: 15
Definitely getting ready to put the flat up for sale. Sooooo tempted to book a viewing 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Wait wtf ? Did I read that wrong or is she supporting the fact that Dubai is a “backwards” and “vile” place, there are so many racist undertones and stereotypes that she’s supporting and perpetuating and literally generalising. Racist witch just like her dad - she literally blocked my Black friends asking about BLM a few months back before she even posted anything, it’s all performative

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She deleted the Dubai tweet already 🙃
Also, the house didn't existed or she didn't have the money to buy it and it was an impulsive tweet as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How did she NOT know Sweeney Todd was written by Sondheim? Didn't she study performing arts? Doesn't she want to be on the West End? One of the basic foundations of musical theatre is knowing the key composers , FFS.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Love how sinking thousands of pounds into that flat only to end up hating it has taught her nothing about her inclination for impulse buying.

Sew good with money, her nannan said sew.

Reactions: 37
Does she give anyone else Amber Lynn Reid vibes? The hoarding and excessive spending, overfeeding animals, general nasty attitude towards people in her life, flip flopping between talking about food/diets and then it being too “triggering”, not seeking therapy for clear mental health issues, impulsiveness... etc.
Guuuurl ya gal Amberlynn reid has much more of a social life that grubby but YES!!! I always say this because they're the only two people I still watch on YouTube.. its just great car crash tv init!

Which is why it always makes me laugh when grubby suggests people are just jealous haterz who watch her :')

I guess I don't know which I'm more jealous of? Grubbys loveless life or amberlynns reid 600lb bod? Xx

Reactions: 9
What even is that emoji, what does it mean, why does she use it all the time, why does she use it in completely different situations, why have I asked so many questions, why does it make me so irrationally angry to see how much she uses that stupid emoji aaaaaahhhhhh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What even is that emoji, what does it mean, why does she use it all the time, why does she use it in completely different situations, why have I asked so many questions, why does it make me so irrationally angry to see how much she uses that stupid emoji aaaaaahhhhhh
Because she is KWERKY🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.