Gabriella Lindley #37 International shipping expert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came across this ancient video and this woman is genuinely convinced her eyes are green smh (4:40)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Came across this ancient video and this woman is genuinely convinced her eyes are green smh (4:40)
''...because i've actually got green eyes, which people don't believe a lot of the time...''
the color of your eyes really shouldn't be something that you have to explain to people 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Casually drops over £100 on beauty products whilst most of her followers are spending £7 on Maybelline.

Not only fleecing them, but rubbing it in their faces 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
''...because i've actually got green eyes, which people don't believe a lot of the time...''
the color of your eyes really shouldn't be something that you have to explain to people 😂 😂 😂
This is actually bonkers - like, if your eyes are clearly green, they'll look green. Hazel eyes can change a BIT but not to the extent that they look like hollow black hewls in your face like hers always do.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Serious question. Is it more grim to put your designated cat food fork/spoon and bowl through the dish washer with the rest of your stuff or to hand wash? Dish washer gets hotter of course, but the idea of the little bits of cat food slushes around all the rest of the plates etc makes me feel sick too.
I can’t believe she uses her cat food bowls for herself and even gives guests food and drinks in bowls used for the cat.
Ive never had a dish washer so we always hand washed it... in its own water right at the end of the wash with its own sponge... It might seem a little excessive but it makes me heave just thinking about using it ewww

Reactions: 3
Why is she talking like that in that video “they’re acthually grEEN and people don’t believe thaaAT they think they’re broWN?” I despise when people talk with a really over the top rising inflection, masking everything? Seem like a? Question? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thread #38, big announcement fake, can’t get a date. Eyes are green, busiest worker you’ve ever seen.

‘Before I mewve’
What does she mean "don't know"? Surely if you were decided on moving there wouldn't be a doubt in your mind that you wouldn't be spending pointless money on a kitchen refurb? She's deranged

Reactions: 23
What does she mean "don't know"? Surely if you were decided on moving there wouldn't be a doubt in your mind that you wouldn't be spending pointless money on a kitchen refurb? She's deranged
She’s been saving she wants to renovate the kitchen since she moved in 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Gabriella Lindley #38 Juniper Moon Mewving sewn. Fewd is fewl, no veggies in sight, here's a box full of my shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Gabriella Lindley#38 incoming mewn landing. Kitchen top sanding. Needs stomach re-banding

Reactions: 10
Gabriella lindley #38 5 head going on 6 head, I've got green eyes she said, Jane's still there feeding her bread

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Gabriella lindley #38 serial blocker, eye colour of chocca, mewving again and still in sew much pain!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fallen down the rabbit hole...

So many questionable things in this vlog but at 7.20 she shows off her new Macbook. She just had to buy a smaller one to fit in her handbag for when she goes on train journeys (this must have been filmed before slave Jane drove her everywhere). Gabs then realises that it doesn't actually fit in her handbag, so she just buys another handbag. A designer one that would have cost her ££££. She is so impulsive, doing things to be #aesthetic simply because every other YouTuber had a Macbook that they would carry around in their handbag.

Also, it is the first appearance of the creepy A3 canvases in this vlog. She says she made a mistake when ordering and wasn't expecting to be that big (my small brain doesn't understand dimensions, hehe!). She wants to buy a house and dedicate one whole wall to photos. I wonder how that worked out? 🤣🤣🤣

ETA - she talks so slowly and her vocabulary is very limited. Even the way she tells the time in this - it's 45 minutes past 4...so quarter to 5, Gabs! She is the deadly combination of incredibly thick mixed in with a terrible education (because her teachers were sew sew sewper mean and bewlies), which equals absolute moron.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Is it JUST me or is drying clothes in a windowless room really bad...mould will appear. Why doesn't she put it near an open window in her kitchen etc?
she’s got a big enough bathroom to hang her washing in there! Silly having it in theroom with the least ventilation

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.