Gabriella Lindley #37 International shipping expert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is making people hold on to gabby????!!!! Like she doesn’t post on YouTube, she tweets a load of shite and deletes, her shop is so basic and her TikTok are just of her big stompers. How does she still have ‘fans’?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Gabriella Lindley#38 Head like a squash, doesn’t wash, being rewd, while eating all the fewd!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
What is making people hold on to gabby????!!!! Like she doesn’t post on YouTube, she tweets a load of shite and deletes, her shop is so basic and her TikTok are just of her big stompers. How does she still have ‘fans’?
I've been wondering this too, I genuinely don't see the appeal

Reactions: 16
Not exactly this but I did have a housemate who barged in on me and my boyfriend when we were naked in bed, held her armpit up to me and demanded to know if she smelled as she had been sent home from work to wash. In many ways she was quite similar to Gabby: grotty, moany, made weird food combos, kept things in weird places... and HER NAME WAS GABBY!

she'd be the housemate from hell wouldn't she?? anyone had this experience irl?

once Had a housemate tell me that he 🙂suspected🙂 I was boiling the kettle SO OFTEN that I had to pay an extra £15 electricity per month, to cover my usage. I commuted to London each day and would leave at 6.30, get back around 8. He asked me ‘can you limit usage at weekends then?’ Yeah no worries John, definitely spend my Saturdays flicking the kettle on continuously but I’ll find a new hobby

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
If she ever got diagnosed as a diabetic, she’d milk it for all it’s worth. But she would not be able to handle it. I got diagnosed as type 1 4 months ago and it’s been such a mental struggle because I’ve gone 26 years of my life basically being able to eat whatever and however much I want, to now having to portion out things like rice and pasta so my sugar doesn’t spike and I don’t get seriously ill. Like she won’t be able to chow down on pasta with spaghetti hoops, and those sugary cupcake things she raves about. Sorry for rambling 😂
Oh gosh that really sucks, I can’t imagine having to deal with that!! I know they say type 2 is often diet and lifestyle related and if you catch it early and commit to changing your life you can have a higher chance of reversing it.. but there is absolutely no bleeping way she’d even try.

I mean.. probably could say the same about a lot of us to be fair. I can’t bloody stand her but I’m still on here way too effing much refreshing for the funnies and posting lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gabriella Lindsey #38 im moving house, forget corona, don’t you know I’m a small business owner!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Surprised she mentioned pancake day. Thought she hateeees religion yew guyezzzz
I suspect Gabby has no idea of the religious aspect.. she mentioned it being a UK thing? Shrove Tuesday is celebrated in many Christian cultures.
Interesting she’s observed the tradition to eat pancakes which marks the start of lent. Is she giving up anything for lent?

Reactions: 31
Surprised she's not too edgy for pancake day like she is for Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Screenshots from new Tiktok video:

1. Thought her tea had to be proper milky. More lies?

6CD450DF-C16E-4732-AA32-62656264E4A8.png

2. Nellie’s in her office 🙄

CF676BBE-0ACD-4520-8AF3-19AD6C861B79.png

3. She ordered a sandwich and coffee for her lunch... it’s a basic chewna and cucumber sandwich, surely she could have just made it herself! Swear she has a coffee machine as well?

C3128457-337C-4832-81B1-B9781387D689.png

89EF6B16-44E6-4017-B1C2-1DCC8EF11007.png

4. Putting away new greeting cards, juniper Jane helped of course 😉

0B21C32E-014F-4F87-BA4E-C5294DF36D9F.png
20F6D988-0B24-4DE1-BD29-409470554611.png

Reactions: 16
Screenshots from new Tiktok video:

1. Thought her tea had to be proper milky. More lies?

View attachment 441150

2. Nellie’s in her office 🙄

View attachment 441152

3. She ordered a sandwich and coffee for her lunch... it’s a basic chewna and cucumber sandwich, surely she could have just made it herself! Swear she has a coffee machine as well?

View attachment 441153
View attachment 441160

4. Putting away new greeting cards, juniper Jane helped of course 😉

View attachment 441158View attachment 441159
Thought she couldn't have dairy? Mayo in the tuna and a full milky coffee? Hm.

Reactions: 37
Surprised she mentioned pancake day. Thought she hateeees religion yew guyezzzz
It's really not seen as a religious holiday here, just a cultural thing. Plus it's probably Jane doing it, she'd have ignored it or been too edgy (lol) for it if she was alone.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.