Gabriella Lindley #37 International shipping expert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do the same 🙈 I mean ofc I change my underwear and shower but tbh when I'm not leaving home and just sit in front of my laptop working all day I would wear the same pants a sweatshirt for 2-3 days. Unless it's summer ofc.
Ok but she is an INFLUENCER, part of that is usually showing new outfits, latest trends etc not shoving the same thing back on before sitting at a laptop all day, and also doesn’t seem to shower often so the fact she’s putting the same clothes back on when she doesn’t seem to be very clean is a bit grim

Reactions: 6
Ok but she is an INFLUENCER, part of that is usually showing new outfits, latest trends etc not shoving the same thing back on before sitting at a laptop all day, and also doesn’t seem to shower often so the fact she’s putting the same clothes back on when she doesn’t seem to be very clean is a bit grim
Umm excuse me, she's a shop owner now. Actually not a shop owner, what she does is very difficult to describe, not even an optician would understand it duhh.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She actually let Nellie drink out of that cup from the coffee machine? It looked pretty expensive/fancy. That's just disgusting when you can have so many other things you can designate for your animal to drink out of.

Reactions: 6
If they’ve updated her info etc on her management page, do you think she’s been putting her Twitter on private so they can delete old stuff? Maybe her big announcement is a jaw-dropping, break-thrEW reality tv deal and they want her socials squeaky clean before she announces it! Don’t worry Gabby, we have been screenshotting your crap since we were only 21 year old plus scummy trolls!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She has one lasagne bath a week and I’m pretty sure she slept in those clothes too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Her shop, probably. Hopefully on a permanent basis.

On another note, I know we’ve said it before but I would honestly believe she’s still getting lip filler done on the DL. Ya know, if she actually ever left her house
Ffs! She’s never looked more like my profile pic 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I wish the person who wrote The Adventures of Velvetgh0st on Wattpad would write this as a sequel 🤣
is this still a thing? I might do it..

View attachment 440800
she on her period again? Because I thought that was the only time she could eat sew sew much
sew, just another normal day in the juniper mewn den then?? I wouldn't be shocked if her intestines were gurgling or rumbling as she puts it, as they are too full and overworked from trying to push all those Quavers and bacon slabs through. however, if you're hungry eat, if your still hungry why not try high fiber unprocessed foods or a big bowl of vegetable broth. a wholesale box of Quavers that will neither satiate you, or do your health any good whatsoever. 🤷‍♀️
I suspect Gabby has no idea of the religious aspect.. she mentioned it being a UK thing? Shrove Tuesday is celebrated in many Christian cultures.
Interesting she’s observed the tradition to eat pancakes which marks the start of lent. Is she giving up anything for lent?
yeah, vegetables and sex.
They updated her photo but left in the 650,000 followers so people can see how they’re dwindling 😂
View attachment 441509
they chopped off the top of her head!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshots from new Tiktok video:

1. Thought her tea had to be proper milky. More lies?

View attachment 441150

2. Nellie’s in her office 🙄

View attachment 441152

3. She ordered a sandwich and coffee for her lunch... it’s a basic chewna and cucumber sandwich, surely she could have just made it herself! Swear she has a coffee machine as well?

View attachment 441153
View attachment 441160

4. Putting away new greeting cards, juniper Jane helped of course 😉

View attachment 441158View attachment 441159
Her hands make me gag. Imagine those tuna smelling stubs packing up those parcels. VOM

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
8ACE0C06-CF91-41B0-B3CF-C2CF4EC11C56.jpeg
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.She looks like she is from this show 😂🥲 please tell me someone else remembers it 🥲

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Her hands make me gag. Imagine those tuna smelling stubs packing up those parcels. VOM
This is so nitpicky too but I can’t stand how she changes her nail polish at least 3 times a week and yet it’s always done so poorly🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
1EAA7601-188E-438F-8735-AC2418D71B20.png

I’d like to think that she means this - that she won’t buy from MAC anymore? But she’s never cared before about anything being cruelty free, and it obviously her meals are almost always animal cruelty central too when she’s eating their dead bodies etc, so somehow I doubt it. I’d love to be proven wrong though😞

Reactions: 61
View attachment 442279
I’d like to think that she means this - that she won’t buy from MAC anymore? But she’s never cared before about anything being cruelty free, and it obviously her meals are almost always animal cruelty central too when she’s eating their dead bodies etc, so somehow I doubt it. I’d love to be proven wrong though😞
She literally has videos on youtube DEDICATED to MAC lipsticks and products😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
View attachment 442279
Everyone knows Mac tests on animals.... every influencer knows that 🥲 why’s she lying🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 56
View attachment 442279

Mac hasn't been cruelty free for a bazillion years. If she genuinely cared, she'd know that. I'd bet anything she'll keep using their products.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 442279
This is not the first time she’s heard this, she’s such a liar

ps remember when she claimed she was going vegan lol

edited to add more screenshots x

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.